Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NODEX  (Read 1407 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

it looks like a very interesting project, i'll be watching more closely, and joining your telegram group so that can hear the latest updates.  i'll also watching out for more bounty opportunities.thanks guys and hope will update us more info about it,good luck to the team behind this project  Smiley
Mimmo999

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Reserve indiana  Roll Eyes translation
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

I will tell all my friends. I waiting for bounty and airdrop and Waitting for more information about the project
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

tell me please when will the sale of the tokens? dates already known? and is the bounty campaign planned? if yes, then when?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
NODEXTEAM (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

The sale will begin at 0:00 GMT March 15th (just under 30 hours from now) and will end at the same time on April 15. We currently have bounties available for translations.
JaC0b

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

Reserve Portuguese Translation!
manpower13

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

needs more marketing
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

cool so another token from waves platform, i can't believe it took so long for waves community to act and did some ICO to add an asset in the platform.

needs more marketing

they said they don't want to hype the project so lets wait til what they will come up but hope masternodes will work for it.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
erdanis

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Hi I would like to do Spanish translation. If it is still available.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

It is very strange that here silence. does not answer the questions. this is alarming and do not want to follow the project.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 04:54:39 PM by NODEXTEAM

It is very strange that here silence. does not answer the questions. this is alarming and do not want to follow the project.

Your last questions regarding the date of sale and bounty campaign were answered in 15 minutes. If you're looking for quicker responses to questions, perhaps join our telegram or discord. You'll get a response pretty much instantly in there.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

I wonder when the coins that go into waves platform will begin to make a profit from the start? The platform itself that it did not receive wide popularity, perhaps this year will fly into space waves coin.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

I wonder when the coins that go into waves platform will begin to make a profit from the start? The platform itself that it did not receive wide popularity, perhaps this year will fly into space waves coin.

The WAVES Platform is fantastic. We absolutely plan to hit the ground running.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

what is Network Support Fund(NSF) and where is this bussiness located. can you describe about that. thank you.

NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

In an NSF, an ICO occurs for the fund. Proceeds from the ICO are used to build masternodes for various cryptocurrencies. Rewards from these nodes are used to deflate the NSF's token in addition to paying out a dividend to token holders. We have a vision of providing these funds in yearly terms where at the end of the term the fund is liquidated and distributed to holders of the particular NSF token proportionate to their holdings. Our first offering (NODEX) will not have a term limit, rather it will entitle holders to a post-ico airdrop from all future NSFs. We will be using this fund to refine our model and grow trust within the community for future offerings. This is the only way we can incentivize people participating in this proof of concept, and we are thankful for those who have already chosen to do so by participating in our ICO. We are confident that this model can work at any scale. At this time, we can provide significantly better value for investors if we remain anonymous so we have elected to do so. This decision was not made lightly, but we feel it is the correct move.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

Is it a good decision to use the waves platform for the ICO? There were many plans for waves, but something is moving very slowly.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:31:45 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 05:14:05 AM by NODEXTEAM

We couldn't be more pleased with our choice to use the waves platform.
nstk6686

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

I waiting for bounty and airdrop and Waitting for more information about the project
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

looks like a very interesting project, I'll definitely be watching more closely, and joining your telegram group so I can hear the latest updates.  I'll also be watching out for more bounty opportunities.  Thanks team
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

Your name reminds me of Idex. Did you choose it for purpose Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: