Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NODEX  (Read 1399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Do you have a bounty program?
because it was a very simple introduction. It must be very interesting.

We were offering bounties for translations, but we have gotten all of the translations we need. There will be more opportunities in the future, but none that we are ready to announce at this time.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bensfromaplon

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Hey! The project looks great. I read the project documents and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Good luck for the project and Developers.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

Hey! The project looks great. I read the project documents and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Good luck for the project and Developers.

Thanks man, we've already raised enough to implement the model, but there's still plenty of room for anyone who wants to participate. Feel free to join our telegram or discord as that is where most updates will be posted after the completion of the ico.
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up
warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

it is very interesting to see the sale of coins offered, many bonuses will be given and also unsold coins will be burned, very fortunate if you have this coin
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:12 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 02:39:21 AM by NODEXTEAM

..., very fortunate if you have this coin

Agreed
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

Aren't you tired of making ICO? Again??? Just to fool and scam people.

NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Aren't you tired of making ICO? Again??? Just to fool and scam people.

I wasn't aware of that. Which other ICOs are we behind? It should be painfully obvious that this is our first project. We've already made several mistakes and learned several lessons along the way. For instance, we did not see the value of having an airdrop to grow our community, we started marketing too late, etc.... Having said that, we have indeed learned a lot from this process and are 100% committed to this project and its success.

It would stand to reason that if we were behind several ICO scams, we would have it down to a science by now. Regardless, I personally would discourage you from participating in this ICO. We don't want people buying things they don't believe in. Watch what happens over the next few weeks and decide if we are scammers or not. We have raised enough capital to implement our model, and look forward to growing this project and community.
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Offering Korean translation for your ICO.

Hello, I appreciate your interest.
I am noticing a lot of google translated documents or poorly translated posts in many ICOs websites.
So, Check your document for fake or not, for free!

In Blockchain 3.0 age, ICO business can easily cross borders to grow and expand further.
It's time you had your website translated into Korean languages to reach more Korea CryptoMarket. And It's Good opportunity if you wants to target Asian markets.

I am a Korean native speaker with a knowledge of english And I'm willing to offer my service as a translator.
I have a lot of experience translating ICO websites and whitepapers.
I will be able to translate your website / whitepaper / thread / any other content.
Besides the translation I may also localize it so it become more readable and understandable for Korean speakers.

Please feel free to contact me by email if you are interested.

kr.transico@gmail.com

P.S : If you want I'll send you my portfolio.

Thank you for your time Smiley
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

Good evening everyone! We have received multiple messages from people expressing confusion regarding the endpoint of the sale. After reviewing the information provided in the website and whitepaper, we see the source of the confusion and understand why people may have believed they had another day to invest. Because of this we will be extending the sale by 24 hours. There will be no further extensions. We're ready to get to work.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Hello everyone! We would like to thank those of you who participated in our ICO. The sale went very well, and we have raised enough capital to implement our model. In total, 351,048.8 NODEX Tokens were sold during the ICO. Tokens were offered in Bitcoin and Waves pairings. We raised 3123.40186798 Waves and 1.9771807 Btc during the ICO. Over the next week we will be purchasing and building nodes for the project. We will make the community aware of each currency as soon as we have finished acquiring the necessary coins to build a node for it.

At this time, the NODEX Token can only be traded on the Waves Decentralized Exchange. We look forward to listing on other exchanges, but due to the high cost of listing on the more popular exchanges we're going to have to start smaller.

As always we ask that you join either our telegram or discord for more frequent updates and faster response to any questions.

Nodex Discord:   https://discord.gg/S8NVMQg
Nodex Telegram:https://t.me/joinchat/Hnzi-xAo4ElRw7gzlA5THQ
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: