Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12023 times)
Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

I have understood that Kratos it's decentralised commodity trading platform. But I don't understand clear how exactly all this occurs. What the main functions of the platform consist in. How activity of the platform is carried out. What place in management is taken by investors and what in general they receive from the platform. I think, all this to interestingly potential investors.

I want to know who will be the first people to utilize Kratos and what they will use it for. How smooth it will go and just how much time it saves. They must get back to us on this because it is of vital importance and
is basically the reason it exists.
First people to use KRATOS will be trader, seller and buyers of commodities. Infact they have already been testing it and it is going smooth for them. Regarding the efficiencies it is bring, we shall soon be publishing a case study.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:44:08 AM

As the hardcap of this project is set to 55.000.000 USD are there any instutional investors interested in this project? Considering the market situation one or more instutional investor seems critical for me to reach the hardcap.
Yes, there are several institutional investors interested in investing. Our anchor investor is also an institutional investor who helped us with the Seed Fund.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

One of the major assertions of this project is as far as I can understand is token curated registries. Could you please inform more about this new concept i.e.  "token curated registries" in detail. More specifically how this system will help physical commodities trading?

TCR is a process: Token Curated Registries. in this process, the token holders stake their tokens to curate lists and TOS is the KRATOS Token that will be used in the TCR process.

Let's consider an example: Today, you so many lists online like top 10 Resturants in the city, top 10 places to visit etc and u are always doubting them if they are credible until that list has been created by some credible name, movie reviewer or food critic. Right?

With TCR, blockchain used the similar concept. the lists are curated with 4 participants: Applicant ( who needs some task to be done), Token holders ( who hold tokens on the platform), Curators ( those who agree to stake their tokens) and customer ( Final users of the curated list). The curators in the process are incentivised to make the correct decision and hence the outcome is high quality, trustworthy lists.

In KRATOS, We are using TCR to solve the challenge of SME trade financing. Currently, banks only give loans to the big trader or users they have been transacting in the past who have a credible history. Hence a lot of smaller players can't enter the business or are not able to get loans on time. On KRATOS, these traders (applicants) will stake some tokens to get their application verified by ecosystem players of KRATOS. The token holder of KRATOS will have an option to vote. If they want to, they will have to put in some tokens and then become Curators. They will verify the trade documents provided by the applicant and vote either in favour or against the trade. The majority decision will rule and those who voted for the majority will be incentivised and those in minority will be penalised. This will result in whitelisted trades list which the financiers can use as the preliminary verification has been one by the platform users - The users who are themselves part of the Commodity trading industry like shippers, traders, financiers, buyer, traders, insurers etc.

Since the curators are randomly selected by the platform algorithm and are anonymous, the chances of influence and rigging are bleak. Read more about TCR in our Tokenomics document. https://kratospct.io/pdf/Tokenomics.pdf
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

And in what other industries can the Kratos project be used?

Commodities Trading Industry
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

Grin Grin now go !!!!!
KRATOS Pre-Sale moves to next Phase. Avail 15% Discount during Pre-Sale. Join Now
please let me know where I can find information on Arkratos tokens, and news developments on the Arkatos presale. I haven't found it on their site

http://kratospct.io
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

This week the Arkratos team enhanced the corporate level KYC/AML (for companies and their directors) to ensure prevention of anti-money laundering activities

Hello!

will you have only the corporate KYC/AML service, or will you hire the third-party KYC/AML provider? I mean who can get access to our personal data? and how much time KYC/AML will take?

Thanks for the reply!
Best Wishes!

We have hired a 3rd party KYC company. It will be the same service providers that banks use. In addition, since this is a trading platform, typical client onboarding data will also be collected including authorised personnel and director info for the company. For security purposes, we will be bound by the same regulations as all entities are governed by MAS - regulatory board of Singapore.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

where do I see the tokens bought and when will the launch be?
Please write clearly.

Post whitelisting, we will send u the mail with the link.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

You have a very strange Hard Cap. Why do you need so much money?
We have already launched KRATOS 1.0 .

The Funds raised from the crowd-sale token will be used by ARKRATOS in:
1. Platform Development: 50% Development of different modules such as Risk & Compliance Management, Insurance, Logistics (Ground, Sea & Air) and other module enhancements. More details of platform development can be found in technology paper.
2. Sales and Marketing: 18% Global sales and marketing to on-board customers and increase the number of players on the platform
3. Risk & Compliance: 6% Risk & compliance management team to handle each of the activities
4. Legal & Audit: 21% Legal team and auditors for better transparency in the system
5. Operations: 5% Proper support, infrastructure & security in place to make the system more robust
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

You use blockchain protocols only for KRATOS platform transaction data, I'm interested in how all other information and data is managed?

All other information & data is managed on the cloud in an encrypted form which can be accessed by its owner only.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

Do you have any agreements or pre agreements with exchanges (expect DEXes of course)? I mean exchanges like  HitBtc or something like that.

Please wait for the official announcement.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

Hello, why do you set such huge spread between soft cap = $5 000 000 and hard cap = $ 55 000 0000? Is this real amount that you need to start your project? I mean $55 000 000.

Our project is already in the development phase. KRATOS 1.0 is already our in the market, being tested by our early adopters across Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Dubai.

The Funds raised from the crowd-sale token will be used by ARKRATOS in:
1. Platform Development: Development of different modules such as Risk & Compliance Management, Insurance, Logistics (Ground, Sea & Air) and other module enhancements. More details of platform development can be found in technology paper.
2. Sales and Marketing: Global sales and marketing to on-board customers and increase the number of players on the platform
3. Risk & Compliance: Risk & compliance management team to handle each of the activities
4. Legal & Audit: Legal team and auditors for better transparency in the system
5. Operations: Proper support, infrastructure & security in place to make the system more robust
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

A fairly high cost for the tokens' listing was established - 4%. This is due to the choice of a particular exchange?
Yes, we want our token to be available easily in most of the places, because our platform will be used globally in commodities trading industry.
Skosyakoff

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

The company inspires confidence for long-term cooperation and I think will be pleased with the good offers of all its investors.
This project should undoubtedly interest both investors and ordinary consumers.
Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive. I recommend to everyone.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

A fairly high cost for the tokens' listing was established - 4%. This is due to the choice of a particular exchange?
Yes, we want our token to be available easily in most of the places, because our platform will be used globally in commodities trading industry.

Your goals are ambitious and that's good. In combination with the team's professionalism, this should lead to the success of the project.
Most of projects lately raised a lot of funds during their ICO but have not been listed yet on any exchanges, KRATOS  team have already started listing process with different exchanges to list KRATOS Token for secondary trading. 
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

Apparently, the project can bring a big profit, because CRATOS is a good team that paved its way, because the platform increases the efficiency of trade and reduces costs. With technology, you can improve the revolutionary approach.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

I have understood that Kratos it's decentralised commodity trading platform. But I don't understand clear how exactly all this occurs. What the main functions of the platform consist in. How activity of the platform is carried out. What place in management is taken by investors and what in general they receive from the platform. I think, all this to interestingly potential investors.

I want to know who will be the first people to utilize Kratos and what they will use it for. How smooth it will go and just how much time it saves. They must get back to us on this because it is of vital importance and
is basically the reason it exists.
KRATOS acts as a single source of truth where distributed version of all documentation (such as controlled physical copy scan, digital bills, letter of credits & shipping documents) is shared and visible to all involved participants of a trade in real time. The concept protects buyers, sellers, traders, banks, insurance and logistics from fraudulent transactions and other unwarranted trade risks, thereby significantly transforming and enhancing international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle. The Minimum Viable Product KRATOS 1.0 is already available in the market, being tested by 15 early adopters across Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Dubai.

That is good that it is being used right now. Will you let us know how it turns out? It sounds like true transparency which is what the blockchain strives for to being with. Combine them both and you going to be left with a good thing.

aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Perhaps this is a good project for the unemployed and needing a job or maybe earning more. This project is likely to bring great benefits to participants because there is CRATOS paving the way and reducing the cost of increasing the efficiency of the trade. This is a great project. I hope it will succeed and develop in the future
Jan007

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

After reading this topic, I came to this conclusion - people like this direction of the project, a bad project can not have so many followers and so many pleasant reviews. I am 100% confident in the project!
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

This thread needs a bit of moderation in my opinion. I am jot saying that it is not nice to see this many happy and positive comments, but I would like to see some discussion as well. Has anybody found some flaws I  the project? Care to discuss them?

seregalebedev

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals.
This is a perspective Project. This ICO is strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: