Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12022 times)
qaraneum

Activity: 254
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:17 PM

Great news! I have asked about Token Curated Registries before in this thread but not replied yet. I understand you are going to make an AMA about this. On which chanel you will you will do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

A fairly high cost for the tokens' listing was established - 4%. This is due to the choice of a particular exchange?
Yes, we want our token to be available easily in most of the places, because our platform will be used globally in commodities trading industry.

Your goals are ambitious and that's good. In combination with the team's professionalism, this should lead to the success of the project.

Today the placement of the token on the exchange is not cheap. The presence of the planned budget exposes the intention of the project to be placed on good exchanges.
svsanya

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:40:08 AM

Arkratos has developed its first product on blockchain technology, which strengthens the current international trade in physical goods throughout the entire life cycle of the commodity trade product. This platform covers the entire ecosystem of trade in physical goods from creation to the end user,
providing transparency, high efficiency
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

This thread needs a bit of moderation in my opinion. I am jot saying that it is not nice to see this many happy and positive comments, but I would like to see some discussion as well. Has anybody found some flaws I  the project? Care to discuss them?
actually I don't understand why many people praise this project with common words, don't explain specifically. what I know is that Presale KRATOS is live but how much funding has ben raised I don't know
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:22:20 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 08:48:20 AM by zuggu-1

Great news! I have asked about Token Curated Registries before in this thread but not replied yet. I understand you are going to make an AMA about this. On which chanel you will you will do?

KRATOS team is organising an AMA- AskMeAnything- about #TCR Token Curated Registries  on Telegram group  .
https://t.me/arkratos_group
hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

As I have touched in my previous article, close to 70% of SMEs worldwide and more specifically in the emerging markets of Asia, Africa and South America lack funds to trade — both to purchase raw materials and to sell finished goods. A major reason for this lack of availability of funds is the lack of access to trustworthy information regarding customers (both individual as well as corporates) for the lending institutes namely the local banks.

We all know that credit history plays an important part in one’s ability to access financing from any lending source. This lack of information leads to improper understanding of the risks that are associated with repayments.

Many multi-laterals like Asian Development Bank, International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation etc have rolled out numerous programs and schemes over the years like Credit Guarantees, Risk Participation, Risk Distribution, Supply Chain Finance Program etc to help the growth of lending to SMEs but these actions have shown limited improvement in the overall scenario. In fact, from 2015 to 2017, the total trade finance funding gap globally increased from USD1.5T to USD 1.7T.

Limited credit information with respect to business payments can sometimes be offset through use of historical data of payments for other goods and services like payment of rentals, taxes, phone bills, school fees etc. But access to such data is also either not available or difficult to integrate because of lack of investments in updated processes, infrastructure, technologies etc.

Looking at the above developments and their limited effect, maybe it’s time to use a different approach. We should attack the root cause and not just the tip of the problem. And the core reason here is credit history which can be attributed to lack of digitization amongst the lending institutes in these geographies.

The proposal is for multilaterals to work with central banks and other regulators in various countries in a systematic way and get them to digitize the banks and other segments like tax calculation and collection. High upfront cost of implementation of banking solutions can be mitigated by the economics of scale, standardization and if required, by credit guarantees from the multilaterals.
Furthermore, there is a going realization from banking software product companies too on the affordability of the various costs attributed with the implementation of digital solutions and they are working (some have already developed) pay per use or per transaction payment models and proposals. This along with standardization and economies of scale would further reduce the costs and risks for implementation, servicing and upgrading, thus allowing for a faster implementation, proper maintenance and reaching the goal of providing ways to capture credit and thus, start to create lending history for banks to make better lending decisions, with better understanding of risk and at much lower costs.

We should not forget that increased transparency in a country’s banking system helps to better manage the fiscal and monetary policy which in turn helps to improve the credit rating and lowers borrowing costs for central banks. This systematic approach where we are fixing the core problem would go a long way into providing finance to those who require it, at the right cost thus leading to both micro (more job creation) and macro (better access to global trading partners and integration with global trade) benefits.
amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

The use of KRATOS,which is an Ethereum-based platform that employs Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts to address these challenges,  would result in more timely deliveries and lower cost. . The project delivers higher efficiency, better transparency,  and less complexity than any other existing system.
IOAN911

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

The concept and purpose of this project is  good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people  Cool
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

In the project, it is interesting that the trades presented on the platform for trade finance will be kept by the holders of the tokens. As a result, users will receive quality transactions. But we need to understand more
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

#KRATOS developed a platform that was able to reduce the complexity of workflow from different transactions in the physical commodity trading system which was previously considered to be less profitable for either party. Your project is very innovative to facilitate this business.

Visit https://kratospct.io/

hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

As I have touched in my previous article, close to 70% of SMEs worldwide and more specifically in the emerging markets of Asia, Africa and South America lack funds to trade — both to purchase raw materials and to sell finished goods. A major reason for this lack of availability of funds is the lack of access to trustworthy information regarding customers (both individual as well as corporates) for the lending institutes namely the local banks.

We all know that credit history plays an important part in one’s ability to access financing from any lending source. This lack of information leads to improper understanding of the risks that are associated with repayments.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Many multi-laterals like Asian Development Bank, International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation etc have rolled out numerous programs and schemes over the years like Credit Guarantees, Risk Participation, Risk Distribution, Supply Chain Finance Program etc to help the growth of lending to SMEs but these actions have shown limited improvement in the overall scenario. In fact, from 2015 to 2017, the total trade finance funding gap globally increased from USD1.5T to USD 1.7T.

Limited credit information with respect to business payments can sometimes be offset through use of historical data of payments for other goods and services like payment of rentals, taxes, phone bills, school fees etc. But access to such data is also either not available or difficult to integrate because of lack of investments in updated processes, infrastructure, technologies etc.

Looking at the above developments and their limited effect, maybe it’s time to use a different approach. We should attack the root cause and not just the tip of the problem. And the core reason here is credit history which can be attributed to lack of digitization amongst the lending institutes in these geographies.

The proposal is for multilaterals to work with central banks and other regulators in various countries in a systematic way and get them to digitize the banks and other segments like tax calculation and collection. High upfront cost of implementation of banking solutions can be mitigated by the economics of scale, standardization and if required, by credit guarantees from the multilaterals.
Furthermore, there is a going realization from banking software product companies too on the affordability of the various costs attributed with the implementation of digital solutions and they are working (some have already developed) pay per use or per transaction payment models and proposals. This along with standardization and economies of scale would further reduce the costs and risks for implementation, servicing and upgrading, thus allowing for a faster implementation, proper maintenance and reaching the goal of providing ways to capture credit and thus, start to create lending history for banks to make better lending decisions, with better understanding of risk and at much lower costs.

We should not forget that increased transparency in a country’s banking system helps to better manage the fiscal and monetary policy which in turn helps to improve the credit rating and lowers borrowing costs for central banks. This systematic approach where we are fixing the core problem would go a long way into providing finance to those who require it, at the right cost thus leading to both micro (more job creation) and macro (better access to global trading partners and integration with global trade) benefits.

Well, now this is a good analysis of a project. It is kinda a wall of Text and I would appreciate a shorter version... Anyway, in short : do you suggest buying Kratos tokens or not?

zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

How long after the ICo will the tokens be transferred?
Investors buying KRATOS Token during the PreICO Period will have a lock-up period of 6 months from the date the KRATOS platform goes live for public use, being the date from which the KRATOS Tokens will be able to be used.
all Allocation Type and Lock-up Period  more detailled on  KRATOS whitepaper page 19
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Well, now this is a good analysis of a project. It is kinda a wall of Text and I would appreciate a shorter version... Anyway, in short : do you suggest buying Kratos tokens or not?

Never ask someone else if you should invest or not. Make that choice yourself by educating yourself on the project and asking an many questions as you can. I do believe this will be a successfule project and there is definetly a need for it and it is just a natural step for the crypto world in the slow intergration of older methods to newer methods provided by blockchain technolgy. It is surely one of the better prejects out there and worth looking into.

serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

On the site the latest news is dated May, really there is no significant news for the past period. I know that the project took part in TechTalk 2018. Was there anything useful at this event.
qaraneum

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

Are in a contact with an/ or several exchanges for the Kratos token? Will it be an utility token that shall be used on your platform only or will it be possible for Kratos to be tradable on exchanges?
synchronocity

Activity: 580

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

Your objective for crediting emerging markets is a noble and profitable one but includes very risks. What is your solution in order to hedge these emerging markets risks?
Mukhin.1002

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:42:54 AM

Do you plan to make your wallet for tokens?
jessica1103

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

I want to know what kind of ecosystem you are talking about ?
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

ARKRATOS is a blockchain solutions company founded in Singapore in 2017.
ARKRATOS has developed a blockchain solution called KRATOS, a trading platform
for the physical commodities business. The platform addresses challenges for the
physical commodities trading business, in particular the lack of access to trade
finance for Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) players in the commodities.
KRATOS will address the lack of trade finance for SME’s through a Token Curated
Registry (TCR) process. Currently SME’s must almost exclusively go through banks to
raise trade finance. This is a long and cumbersome process, often delaying the
trade lifecycle and significantly reducing trade profits. At times, certain trade
finance deals will not be financed due to manpower issues and system
inefficiencies among banks. ARKRATOS’ management and advisory team has over
a 100 year of collective experience in trading physical commodities and has been
working very closely with players in the physical commodities trading space to
deliver an innovative and robust model for various players to both receive and
provide trade finance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: