Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12022 times)
Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:32:10 AM

I wanted to contact you: I sent a video on the bountyhunter with an overview of your project more than a month ago and no results. How is the check on the timing, do they look at all. To whom to go, whom to pull?
Please post these queries in the relevant group: t.me/kratosrewards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:36:59 AM

Sorry if my question is going to look stupid, I approve that this project will bring more security and will reduce the number of documents required when buying comodities, but how are you going to hundle transparency of operations?
By transparency, we intend to solve the challenge of documentation fraud and the company's past transaction history.

When the details of every transaction will be available on blockchain along with the revision history, there will be transparency between the trading parties knowing that the data is immutable and couldn't have been modified by anyone involved in the trade
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

The aim of Kratos is also developing in the Logistics sphere. Do I want to know how the managers of the Kratos Company planned to achieve a big dividend? And the second moment what will a type of sources be used for developing?

We are closely monitoring the competition in Logistics software space and dividend or market share for our product will have added the advantage of having the software on blockchain and also we are one of the first movers to this space.

Type of sources used for the development comes from multiple use cases of logistics companies and guidance from our advisors from the industry.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

A great opportunity for newcomers to compete in ico in the field of crypto and bounty companies. Judging by the bounty has a very strong community, if the price of the token is $ 1 it is already a victory. The platform, if it works will certainly become very popular in its time, has already announced itself in the market, with every day the community grows more and more. Be one of the first.
dance2009

Activity: 355
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

The aim of Kratos is also developing in the Logistics sphere. Do I want to know how the managers of the Kratos Company planned to achieve a big dividend? And the second moment what will a type of sources be used for developing?

We are closely monitoring the competition in Logistics software space and dividend or market share for our product will have added the advantage of having the software on blockchain and also we are one of the first movers to this space.

Type of sources used for the development comes from multiple use cases of logistics companies and guidance from our advisors from the industry.
Thanks for answering this question, for me its interesting too. Sorry for asking but where I can saw roadmap of project?
BitProNews

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

Thanks for answering this question, for me its interesting too. Sorry for asking but where I can saw roadmap of project?
It's clearly shown in the Kratos official website here: https://kratospct.io/
Follow this link to see roadmap: https://kratospct.io/#roadmap
Rati24

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

The platform and the project, on the whole, really brought to the ideal its individual concept and idea, as well as was able to implement it. Functionality, the abundance of tasks in the company's bounty, as well as numerous bonus programs help to attract not only a partner project for rendering help in the work, but also a participant who, helping himself, will be able to contribute to the development of the project.
Rati24

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

Here on their site you can see everything including whitepaper https://kratospct.io/#roadmap The more you learn about its capabilities, the more you are amazed. Many only have to learn about this. The great idea of the project is to unite all the opinions in one place the future will be behind such projects as this one.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:30:51 AM

Ok. But I want to ask you: "In what sphere of logistics will you concentrate attention in cargoes delivery or passenger transportation?" Because from this part will depend a future developing of the project. I hope that you will choose the correct way and achieve success.

Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:29:17 AM

Ok. But I want to ask you: "In what sphere of logistics will you concentrate attention in cargoes delivery or passenger transportation?" Because from this part will depend a future developing of the project. I hope that you will choose the correct way and achieve success.

Commodity trading industry is about transportation of commodities from one place to another. These commodities can be agricultural goods like wheat, rice, corn etc or ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
So, our shipping and logistics module will be about cargo shipment.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:37:35 AM

Completion of the logistics module is scheduled for September 2019. How will the participants benefit from the use of the software before the deadline?
Before the logistics module, KRATOS will have several other modules like Trade ops, TCR module, Risk Management module, Finance module,  HR & Administration module which will provide several benefits to the users.

KRATOS is tackling four major challenges:

1. Documentation Fraud ( which is a key occurrence in Trade ops)
2. Mistrust between trading partners ( which is taken care with transparency that will be provided with Blockchain in every module)
3. Difficulty in procuring Trade Finance ( which will be taken care with TCR module)
4. No ERP solution which provides for the entire ecosystem ( which will be provided by KRATOS ERP when all the modules are complete)
Rati24

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

The project certainly deserves our attention so there is at least some real application of it in life. This is not just a project in which a whitepaper was made and forgot this business that exists a very long time ago. And I would like to ask you what you did better than competitors in this market, as there have already been several similar projects related to cargo transportation?
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:46:16 AM

I got it lightly. What about the funding, do financiers receive an interest?

Those are the details between the financier and the trader. KRATOS whitelists the trades and shares them with the potential financiers and the role ends.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

New partnership update: KRATOS™ Integrates with Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for the Commodity Trading Industry.
KRATOS Token (TOS) will be traded on the Bancor network after TokenSale.
Rati24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

New partnership update: KRATOS™ Integrates with Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for the Commodity Trading Industry.

Great news for today. Perhaps the best option is where you can invest your money now. The coin will show steady growth, as it is built into the model of the project itself. After all, not a few projects this year can not enter the normal stock exchange and they have already agreed to look forward to the decision of the team after ico.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:05:25 AM

When work with bancor , kratos will be more liquid than other ICOs. that is why I think the project will be successful. Many ICOs that partnernted with bancor made succesful ICo like MFg token and others, Bancor is smart contract that is easy to buy and sell token
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

When work with bancor , kratos will be more liquid than other ICOs. that is why I think the project will be successful. Many ICOs that partnernted with bancor made succesful ICo like MFg token and others, Bancor is smart contract that is easy to buy and sell token

This is a very important announcement especially a few days before ICO end. Partnership with Bancor will help Kratos and their investors to sell or buy Kratos tokens on a very liquid market with high volumes. I like to see that Kratos started to deliver ahead of schedule. I had mixed fillings with this ICO but hopefully, I was wrong.

Too many scams and I don't trust promises anymore. I heard so many wonderful plans and stories when ICO was ongoing only to be scammed in the end.

Anyways, I think little paranoia is better as blind trust. I hope to hear more great news from the Kratos team soon.

serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:41:34 AM

Cooperation with Bancor is very good news. In addition, soon, I hope, the overall growth of the market will begin. Tokens should be of good value.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

How about presale? Has presale made succesful funds. I think the developers should announce and open for public about fund that they have raised. More public know about flow of funds public will give more trust and expectation that their investment will have value and liquidity in the market
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

Do we need kyc to participate in the token sale?

Yes, the whitelisting is on for the token sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: