Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on how to save money.  (Read 667 times)
kjnfmplm (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Hey guys! I need some tips on how to save money. I am still a student and I know that I can't save much money with just my allowance only. But still, I want to have some ideas on how to effectively save money. I want to know how you save your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoAnalyst7

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Learn to eat healthily on a budget. Buy cheap foods, such as oats, brown rice etc...
Check online if you have the best deals for electricity, gas and water.
Check online if you have the best deal for your mobile phone.
Have more nights in with a few cans of beer with mates, instead of going on expensive nights out to pubs and clubs.

Just some ideas  Grin
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Try to spend what you really need to.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Dont buy unecessary things, just be practical. Priority your needs before "wants".

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
padekoh

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

My own version of money-saving tips is to cut down on unnecessary spending, setting up a monthly spending restriction pattern. and make monthly financial restrictions. Thus my monthly spending money will be controlled.
ErickMalone

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

focus only on the things that you really need
buy the cheaper alternative but with quality
try to not think that you have money to splurge.
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

You have to have a goal. That goal will drive you to save money.
lancecali

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Know your wants and needs.
nanik nasal

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

do the following way to change the extravagant living habits that we live during this became a habit of frugality
1. Arrange the budget and apply gradually
2. do the analysis
3. Know the cause and find the solution
4. Saves gradually
5. Make a routine
6. replace old habits with new habits
7. Make new habits are cheap
8. Avoid temptation
9. create a reminder
10. Do not be too hard on yourself
11. moral support
12. keep trying
gigoe

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:16:56 AM

Know your wants and needs.

One trick to get used to connecting is to place deposits on top of everything. So, once the monthly bill arrives, do not immediately compile a list to be paid. But set aside some money for you to save first.
That way, once you have compiled the entire bill and prepared the money, you unconsciously already have money to keep, if it turns out the bill is not too much. But, if it turns out enough bills, you can take some of the money you have saved the first time.
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

Hey guys! I need some tips on how to save money. I am still a student and I know that I can't save much money with just my allowance only. But still, I want to have some ideas on how to effectively save money. I want to know how you save your money.

Save the change
Remember when you learned how to save money from childhood coins? There is nothing wrong to repeat this habit. Start by emptying the change in your wallet every weekend, put it in place that has been prepared.
You can involve the family as well in doing this little savings. Especially if you have children, the habit of saving money is very good, because your child will appreciate the money even though it's small value. If the savings start to full, exchange the change in the nearest bank or other money changers.
Apellom

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

You have to have a goal. That goal will drive you to save money.

Do not keep in mind that you've been riding a salary
Your salary goes up? Congratulations! But, before you do not think sane and want to shop for something, you should not have to remember-ningat if you just got a paycheck.
You should input this new salary increment into savings. So, the money you put aside each month the number is growing thicker.
This is a bit hard to do if the salary is up only annual routine, but if the salary is rising because of your campaign can freely manage your savings. It would be better if the new salary difference you can save for emergency funds or even pension funds.
haihom

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

Run the habit
If you finally finished paying car repayments that take years, do not start looking for other credits, but still set aside the same money to go directly to your savings. Your credit habits can be transformed into saving habits.
In fact, you can enter this credit into the auto savings that have been requested to the bank, as already alluded to earlier points earlier. Imagine you still have the debt to pay off the car, so the money will be stored well without you even knowing it.
kabehkoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

Learn to eat healthily on a budget. Buy cheap foods, such as oats, brown rice etc...
Have more nights in with a few cans of beer with mates, instead of going on expensive nights out to pubs and clubs.

Just some ideas  Grin

Save 'Treasure'
We all must have experienced this, finding money in locations or things we sometimes forget. For example, such as finding Rp 50 thousand in an old jacket pocket, or even in a backpack that used to be for holidays. Do not immediately spend your 'treasure' like this, you should save well in your savings. Think of it as a surprise fund for additional savings.
scorilo

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

Always pay your utilities and the things you need first. after that go to a supermarket and buy more food so that it will be sufficient for a few weeks so that you know that your taken care off with the living and the food. After that with the money you are left with try not spending them to much, try to make an average of daily budged and always try not to spend them all
rusyum

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

focus only on the things that you really need
buy the cheaper alternative but with quality
try to not think that you have money to splurge.

Save the change
What do you usually do when you receive a change of money in the form of coins? Keep it in the wallet, or just leave it carelessly on the table? It is undeniable that coins are often underestimated. In addition to a small nominal, physical also heavy. The result, often abandoned. In fact, a dime if collected diligently can also be useful, even can be used for vacation.
jsjony

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

It can be save by only your own steps.Don't waste money
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

The only thing you need is discipline. Since you have a limited money, do not live beyond your means. Make a budget. You save first like 10% of your allowance daily, and the rest would be for your expenditures. This will help you to budget your available money. Save before spend.
Tictocgroup

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:07:32 AM

I know this might sound mean, but stop buying social things.

Like everyone brainwashes you that you're supposed to drink coffee. So you're buying  $3 coffees sometimes 2x a day. Then you probably have vending machine food that'she another 1.65$ per day... and you hit the bar on the weekend/weekday... so that is upwards of $20+

So you're looking at upwards of $90 you could be saving per month by not buying these junk foods or going out socially.
Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

to save money, we must be able to distinguish the use of money for things to prioritize and desire. so we just shop for goods that are prioritized for every day. also must fast frequently because fasting can make the body healthy and save money.
kurdapyo

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

this was a tip from a successful business man, "BUDGET - SAVING = EXPENSES" which means we must save first rather than spending.  It is very much wrong what we think that BUDGET - EXPENSES = SAVING because what if there is no more left to save?
Hope this help you Smiley Smiley
Xhipantjo

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

Semua orang tau bgaimna cra mndptkn uang. Tpi tdk smua orang tau bgaimna cra menghmat uang. Sya ingin brbagi tips hemat uang ni guys ,brdasarkan penglamn hdup sya dlam mengelola mslah ekonomi.
1.ente hrus mnyesuaikan pemasukan dgn pEngeluaran ente.
2.beli yg perlu2  sja, sprti kbthan sehari hri ente.
3.mmbeli brang yg bsa d jual kmbli.. Sperti mas n jga yg lainnya..
Nah gitu cranya ane hemat uang.
Kutingjanggi

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

Tips? My advice for you to save money don't buy if it not important to you even in food or buying drinks just manage your allowance don't just buy save it be thrifty so that you can get or buy what you want.
Memberabk

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

Tips on how to save money is not to buy something that is not in need or rarely needed, price comparison also needs to be considered and dispose of envy to friends because envy can trigger waste of money. Smiley
migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

Buy what you need / important ,not what you want , .. spend your money wisely by prioritizing things like your basic needs then when theres money left in your salary then you put in your bank account..
tamongbuya

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Conserve, because the spiral base is rich.
manage all the money going in and money out.
Reduce shopping for something you do not really need.
aljo322

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Don't buy things that you don't really need. Don't waste your money on the things that won't help you. Save first before spending.
Yaen87

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

I know this might sound mean, but stop buying social things.

Like everyone brainwashes you that you're supposed to drink coffee. So you're buying  $3 coffees sometimes 2x a day. Then you probably have vending machine food that'she another 1.65$ per day... and you hit the bar on the weekend/weekday... so that is upwards of $20+

So you're looking at upwards of $90 you could be saving per month by not buying these junk foods or going out socially.
just buy the most important like our eveyday basic needs.like foods our bills and etc.and learn how to budget
in that way you can easily how to save money.
TerranceBug

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

Try to cook at home, buy less coffees/teas and any small things on daily basis. Other than that, creating a saving account with your bank also helps Smiley Good luck
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

I just set aside pocket money as much as 10% of my allowance amount.
for 1 new year I open and finally very profitable
henryp2

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Tell someone to be your supervisor. Whenever you spend any amount.. You could reward your supervisor with a tip.
Let the money be with you. As time goes on, your discipline increases
DanilovaSeverina

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

Invest in gold
BaceUlrich

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

never drink coffee and energy drinks, make your own meals Smiley
sippadgarden

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

Choose and use wisely always. Like for example instead of choosing electric stove, just choose gas stove instead to conserve electricity.
SiakapKeli

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

Marry a woman who doesn't like handbags or shoes!
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

Only buy what you need not what you want
Goldenprog

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

coba untuk menabung.jangan terlalu ikut nafsu.beli apa yang perlu.jangan membiarkan uang di dlam tangan.simpan lah dlm tabungan.kalau gak main arisan
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

Only buy what you need not what you want

Very sound advice, thanks

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
itsmesanti

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

To save money what I do is I set money for investment and the remaining balance is for my daily expenses and wants.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

It is kinda easy to save money if you don't have to burn through it on bills. fortunately i know how to save and that is the only way that i am staying afloat right now. after getting layed off 2 months ago i am depending on my savings to keep my head above water. well for starters, take your lunch and snacks to work with you. get you a good sized lunch bag and pack you a lunch. instead of getting the coca cola brand or pepsi brand drinks get store brand drinks get a big variety pack of tater chips. make you a sandwich or something and take it all with you. when i was working i figured it up and when i started doing this i saved my self about 100 dollars a month. now the key is to set a goal for your self. everyone needs at least 3 months of savings. that covers all your bills. figure up how much you need to survive for 3 months. rent, electric, water, insurance what ever. and you also need an entertainment fund. figure out how much you need to survive (not have a blast) survive from week to week. take what you have left and put 75 percent into your savings and the other 25 percent in your entertainment fund. the trick is to only use what is in the entertainment fund for entertainment. don't dip into the emergency fund to have fun off of. just make a goal and stick to the goal. oh yea, before you start putting away for your emergency fun gather all your bills, ones that are not like electric rent, gather any out standing medical bills, car payment, what every and take what you would put into your emergency fun and knock out these bills. you knock out those bills and then start saving. if you do this (and lord forbid you loose your job) all these little bills will be payed off and you will have 3 months of savings that you can depend on and still have a little in your entertainment fund if you need it. man i know that i rambled on and on but trust me right now now one can afford to throw away money (well some can) save every penny that you can put it away for your future. right now i am living off my savings and it is running to a quick end and i hope that i have a job before then but if i didn't have these savings i probably would not still have a roof over my head or food on the table for my family.
kolateral

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

way to save or accumulate our money if padding is deposited in our bank den others chaff investment we have to turn those our money do we value the worth of that we are required not bad to spend but I think we wasted if only  nothing.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

Reduce eating out
Buy smth expensive only if you really need it
and live more minimalistic life in general
sailorjupiter

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

To save money needs strong determination. You have to set a side your needs and wants. You have to evaluate between the needs and wants. Spend money that you really need it. If you have extra that's the time you can buy your wants.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

In this period, making money is not difficult, but we shuold know the savings. Saving in eating, shopping. We have to plan to save money, not to spend all the money earned to eat or shopping
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

Do not eat out and prepare your meals, use public transport, buy only high quality clothes as they will last longer
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

I always follow this tip and it really worked for me. Maybe it will work for you too. In order for you to save money, you will save first before you spend. Meaning to say, every paycheck that you will receive, you have to save a portion of it so that the remainder of your salary will force you to budget it for the next pay day. I hope it will work for you. You just have to discipline yourself.
Jake Carlo

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Basically. Be wise.
iamdebby_23

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

Pay your debt and invest 10 to 20% of your monthly income and it could be bitcoin, stocks or other well established business investments.  Oh, and drop your vices cause you'll pay a hefty fine ones you age.  Wink
ethinkshodius

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

Limit your spending and invest in bitcoine  Grin Grin Grin
jettski

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

Prioritize your needs first.
cj131005

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

to save money the beautiful things we can do naturally to us Filipinos to be prudent with money but what the heck should we do to accumulate and grow more if extra money deposited in our bank leave us for our expenses we also build revenue for the money we do not take it more magnified saving.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

reduce your consumption, reduce your spending, deduct your salary into many small. for each clear space.
LibreniAlyn

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:00:45 AM

If we save money today, we will have resources in times of need. As a student, it is really hard to save money, especially that we have many things to spend with. Our money is divided for transportation, food, snack, school project, load, and recreation. With many expenses, most of the time there is nothing left to be saved. For effective savings, we must set aside first atleast 20 percent of money and spend only the 80 percent left. We will never touch our saving except for the set date that we will open our piggy bank. In that manner, we can save a lot.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

To save money, you should track your spendings. It is a useful habit for everyone. At the end of each day, try to write down your spending in a special notebook or create a separate file for this in your computer. There are also many programs and applications that will help you keep tracking your spendings.

At the beginning of each month, make a list of mandatory expenses (utilities, gasoline costs, rental cost, etc.), and add a "reserve" amount for extra expenses that may appear (e.g. going to the doctor). Thus, you will see how much money remains after all the expenses, and you can plan the budget.
Nguook

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

tips to save money by using money as well as also do not waste money that is not necessary.
CyberiusDigital

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Make or buy a piggy-bank and every coin that you have in a wallet throw into it
GowTham fz

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

Hi,
Tips to save money
#to chooseCheap and best choices to any product.
#healthy foods enough, not go for extra things like Hotels,restaurant,big Malls...etc
#Unwanted expensive sholud be reduced.
27v

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

To save money, focus only on the things you NEED. Stop social buying, try and pay for things in cash, and don't forget to look into apps that offer free coupons, discounts, or cash back on purchases.
Rajbir1994

Activity: 246

For success work hard!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Don't eat anything. Just save your money. lol
LeviathanBarrage

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

Just remind warren Buffet quotes , If you spend wisely surely you will save your money. Actually if some one gives you tip , it will not work until you decide to save up.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

The only way to save money is to become a homebody, if you want to save money, try to be a home child for a while, you do not have to eat outside, do not play out, and avoid using money for things that do not important.
abbidzahtakako

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

I save money at under bed, and not buy anything.
BlockpassIDN

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

These in particular are big ones. Cooking from scratch is so much cheaper than buying ready-made meals our eating at a restaurant. Likewise, drinking out is far more expensive than a night in.

I find keeping an eye on bank balances through mobile apps helps.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

First of all, put aside money for utilities. Then-on food. Buy healthy products and inexpensive. Do not buy unnecessary things.Take everything you need in the first place.
E_Libradilla@yahoo.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

To save your money you have to be more wiser..
First know what was your needs.
Secondly, set aside your wants, when the time comes that you have some extra money then you can now buy the things you wanted to have.
Ikpirijor7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

tanjilrifat

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

I have a simple list with everything we eat on it. And I only shop to restock those items. Unnecessary cost I avoid it.
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

Don't go out. The money will be in your pocket
duanavj

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

There is no way but to find ways to make more money is the best way. Have you seen which river can have more water unless it does not flow away.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
rechel christine

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:21:36 PM

Just focus on what are your needs and wants..Aside from wise budgeting..Do not buy things that could depreciate the value such as gadgets but invest in buying gold jewelries,the value of them goes up and up as the days goes by..so if an emergency comes you can immediately pawn it without thinking of whom you will borrow...Its the best investment you could start..
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

if at the time of traveling on the road or in the place where I keep my money in socks my.when I'm at home I put my money under the mattress .and in the book
JohnnyLVC

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:19:47 AM

To save money you have to kill many desires. A guy with an open free hand can't do much to save money, therefore, work hard and hard and hard!!! make your self in a position that you if spend enough already no worries enough is going to your bank account.
JohnnyLVC

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:23:07 AM

if at the time of traveling on the road or in the place where I keep my money in socks my.when I'm at home I put my money under the mattress .and in the book

LOL I'm glad you never Buried it under sand  Grin
tabachnyidym

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

Dont waste them everyday
Just dont
Make an everyday/week budget and dont spend more then that
ashrafway
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

Smiley If financial resolutions were easy, we wouldn’t need to make them every year....
But sure enough, each January people find themselves making two big promises: to save more and spend less Kiss
I including some tricks-
1. Matching bad habits with good
2. Automating savings
3. Setting aside every $5 bill
4. Giving up the morning latte
5. Brown-bagging lunch
6. Walking to work
 Kiss Kiss Kiss

faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

You have to think in mind and set goals that you have to save money any how. Try it. Nothing is impossible!
Sukarjo

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

The most effective way to save money is to try to resist the urge to buy something we do not really need. You can save a little, if you are a student, you can bring food from home, maybe it can save you some pocket money
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

Don't lead too luxurious life and always think that it needs guts to earn those moneys that you are spending so easily
ajuelnah akun

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

Use your money only in urgent circumstances. Because if we use the principle of "buying something that we consider important", you may think that everything you want is important
Karis2018

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

the most important way to save money is to deny yourself some certain things, stop clubing.
clarise123

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

save your money in banks.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kuprot

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

Tips on how to save money of course we do not buy items that do not need. Thus your monthly money remains intact for future use.
Hodgkins54

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

I have the money in the bank to get the annual interest rate as well as to save, and there are other ways to keep as investing in projects that can undoubtedly succeed to get benefits.
nani007

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

Make a note of mandatory requirements once a month. spend only what it says. Spend what you really need. Even if you have to spend beyond that, should be as little as possible
lucy94

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

Ask yourself if you really need to have that study in 2 weeks and then buy it. You will be really surprised on how much you will save.
THEsnowdonmelody7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:26:28 AM

Good thought! Will power is the most important here. if you confirm your mind for a task, you are bound to get it Smiley
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:08:10 AM

First of all, put aside money for utilities. Then-on food. Buy healthy products and inexpensive
gabagandalf

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

Very easily. turn off the light of your lamps when you do not need it. that saves a few dollars in a year.
jacobjunmo

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

If you occasionally drink, put that on hold for a while and it will help you save some. You can be the designated driver for the night and friends will appreciate it.
HatfieldMark

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

I save money by not investing too much into high-growth currencies.
kevintrang

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:31:15 AM

AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

Learn to buy only what you need and avoid buying unnecessary things you want to buy. Its only how you manage to budget your allowance proportionally. Saving in a bank as soon as you received your salary is also a good way.
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

A simple tip from me is you just buy the important things that you need such ask (food and clothes) and not those things that is unnecessary for you. Another is be wise in buying! think before you buy which is you need it or not.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

Learn to buy what kind of food you eat, to gain and to save a lot of money and always aware to other people that cannot afford to eat. So dont waste some food to prevent more billings.
brokeroutriggerR

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

Carry a pocket piggy-bank. Whenever you want to spent unnecessary just put the coins into the piggy-bank istead of spending it.
Bettrader

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Have a separate account where you put a certain amount of money every month or week with no exceptions. That really helped me.
Arnold_Jeff

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

If you have a married life, then you will have savings because the wife will keep you the best money  Grin
eatwhatyoukill

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

hi! my main tip for you is to prioritize! everything and anything
doughnut

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

Simple here is the formula.
Income - savings = spendings.

This one is the masterformula of the universe Smiley But this is also true.

My personal advices: Depending of the country you are living, the money one is spending in nightlife or just going to have some beer/wine could be the most significant. The best is to have a nice group of people and meet at someones place....normally its way more fun and you will never spend a lot of money Wink
PrinceFury

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Just limit yourself. Save in bank every week or a month. Or if you want collect with your piggy bank , collect those same bills that all you've got. for example 10$ bill. collect all those 10$ bill of yours. Note it to yourserlf : DISCIPLINE is a virtue !
Sekyut

Activity: 14
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Tips on saving money from me:
- Prioritize the most important item, do not buy anything that is not important.
- Wash your own clothes, do not use laundry services
- Cook by myself
- Working part-time
- Saving
bitwoithzie

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

Whatever i earn, i keep aside certain amount to save and then spend the rest
Gabah56

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

money can be thrifty Find Solehah's wife. then tell the wife who keeps the money for everyday needs. if a good wife can manage and save our money. then avoid friends who do not benefit us. and most importantly avoid women entertainers or cheating. because women money and our career can be destroyed .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
martisuniso

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Buy only the things that you need not those what you want. There is a difference between what you need and what you want.
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

first out of the money according to your needs,don't too often use the money with things that are not important.to two create a savings account to save money that are not often in use.don't get too obey to the wishes .to three do not be wasteful if there is no need for
nambanpipe

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

leave your money at home
gnomas

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

Always make a list where do you spend your money, this will help you not to buy unnecessary items.
Eloson

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

Spend less save more...u can start saving by drop $4 daily u can see in a month u would be saving $25-$28 depending on your income
troBelx

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

Indeed, it is not so difficult to syndicate money. Congratulations creating an alternate account without ATM card access. Each time an account receives a monthly salary, transfer certain nominal to an alternate account immediately and enable the manual transfer option so as not to bother sending the manual.

In order for the money in the alternative savings are not used at all, do print a savings book every 4-5 months. Each time you receive a bonus, immediately deposit directly and if the monthly income goes up, then the nominal paid up must rise as well.
Are you often tempted to buy certain items that are not part of the rubbish post? May be possible, but buy goods in a new ex-condition. The price of second hand goods alias second much cheaper and affordable, the question of quality depends on the accuracy of potential buyers when making a decision.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Make your own savings challenge, you can put on how much amount you will be going to fulfill then make some amount that you must need to put every time you get your salary or income. You can also lessen your wants and just buy your needs you have a good saving every time you get your income.
udik235

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

Make your own savings challenge, you can put on how much you will meet and then make some money you need to spend every time you earn your salary or income. You can also reduce your desire and just buy your needs, you have a good savings every time you earn your income.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

You can save money by planning your budget before you begin the month. Also buy all the stuff you need at the beginning of the month

WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

Fix periodic aims, save as per the aims. Try not to spent more than your savings limit whatever happens and tighten your pockets
CryptoMao

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

Most important thing is not to buy what you don't need. Also think of things in terms of your hourly wage. That helps me cut back on my spending.
littlepig92

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

I think saving is not wasted. So you should only buy and invest in the necessary things.
rain_road

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

Should not be wasted, it to save money.
JumpHIGH

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

Don't waste your time on things vthat won't help you to be productive.
Self-defense for your self control is necessary to avoid buy and buy attitude.
Motivation and eagerness can help your self to make it.
renaroa

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Spend money on things you need, don't spend on things you just want.
Da2ja3

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

You need to cut your coat according to your size, reduce your excess, and you will be able to save.
reactgirolles6

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

Dont look at me bro! I dont know a single thing about how to save money Sad
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

I recently started a new job after being out of work for a few months, it's amazing how much money you can don't spend when you don't have a choice. My monthly expenditure dropped by about 90% just by staying in and (most of the time) not drinking, not ordering any take aways (well, maybe a couple), buying alternative brand cheaper food options and generally being a hermit. Not the most fun times I've ever had, but if I do it again when I'm actually earning money, I will save a fair bit. That would be my tip, pretend you don't have any money, you'll soon find ways to save it.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Sanserif

Activity: 65

A believer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

Obey the 50-30-20 Rule. For all your income use 50 percent for your essential needs. 30 percent should go to entertainment and self-indulgences. The other 20 percent should go to your savings account.
BIRC

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

record every expenditure everyday, no mater how munch you pay. Then you will start to think which kind of  expenditure is unnecessary.
allergyunhappy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Keep only that much money which is neccessary for you otherwise it will make you leap into more and more spendy. LOL
Hardin_Ru

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

I save money by not spending too much on snacks and investing in places that are profitable and profitable.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Get yourself put into a coma.

You won’t spend a penny.
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

When salary day comes, first save at least 30% of it. Then list all things you need and have a budget on it, the rest you can save it for your emergency fund or you can invest it.
Lesterus

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

Just don't buy expensive things that you don't need.
Chinedu157

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Spend after saving and not save after spending
imMac

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

I always remember my goals and the things i really need.
rosebit

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

One of the major tip is planning, because it is said that if you fail to plan then you plan to fail. Secondly you need to think about tomorrow there is a fowl saying that goes this way that chop today and forget tomorrow so if you are the foolish one it is impossible for you to save, but if you are wise then it is possible for you make savings. Finally industrious work is needed for someone to make savings because it is said that hard work pays so you need to work hard to save more.
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

living on a budget and less smoking and wastage always works
Cebonk

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

Untuk menghemat uang cukup menahan nafsu lapar mata, dengan begitu kita bisa menghemat uang kita sehari hari. Jangan menuruti kemauan nafsu kita.
Chyzy101

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

always separate your expenses and savings  from the money you have.  never use your allocated money for unnecessary things like buying thing you do not really need right now. prioritize things.
InfiniteBlock560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

Keep a piggy bank ,and save your extra money in it , and cut short money waste.
Olalex

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

1. Know your total income
2. Divide it to your expenses
3. Spend less than your income
4.open account for your savings
SheldonLang

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

saving money for a certain purpose  then it will be easy for you to save.
jmar925

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

Keep all your change in a 5 gallon water jug. Save $1 a day.
JasonRosado

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

if your salary is 8000 them imagine you got 7 and save 1 per month.
chillin1

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

Try to budget your money. Thirty percent for savings and Seventy percent for your daily needs and wants. Save now, chill later.
Bobby_C_Lebaron

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

start small, before spending it, cut 10% to save money when first getting money
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

- make a target