Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on how to save money.  (Read 667 times)
kurdapyo

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

this was a tip from a successful business man, "BUDGET - SAVING = EXPENSES" which means we must save first rather than spending.  It is very much wrong what we think that BUDGET - EXPENSES = SAVING because what if there is no more left to save?
Hope this help you Smiley Smiley
Xhipantjo

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

Semua orang tau bgaimna cra mndptkn uang. Tpi tdk smua orang tau bgaimna cra menghmat uang. Sya ingin brbagi tips hemat uang ni guys ,brdasarkan penglamn hdup sya dlam mengelola mslah ekonomi.
1.ente hrus mnyesuaikan pemasukan dgn pEngeluaran ente.
2.beli yg perlu2  sja, sprti kbthan sehari hri ente.
3.mmbeli brang yg bsa d jual kmbli.. Sperti mas n jga yg lainnya..
Nah gitu cranya ane hemat uang.
Kutingjanggi

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

Tips? My advice for you to save money don't buy if it not important to you even in food or buying drinks just manage your allowance don't just buy save it be thrifty so that you can get or buy what you want.
Memberabk

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

Tips on how to save money is not to buy something that is not in need or rarely needed, price comparison also needs to be considered and dispose of envy to friends because envy can trigger waste of money. Smiley
migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

Buy what you need / important ,not what you want , .. spend your money wisely by prioritizing things like your basic needs then when theres money left in your salary then you put in your bank account..
tamongbuya

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Conserve, because the spiral base is rich.
manage all the money going in and money out.
Reduce shopping for something you do not really need.
aljo322

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Don't buy things that you don't really need. Don't waste your money on the things that won't help you. Save first before spending.
Yaen87

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

I know this might sound mean, but stop buying social things.

Like everyone brainwashes you that you're supposed to drink coffee. So you're buying  $3 coffees sometimes 2x a day. Then you probably have vending machine food that'she another 1.65$ per day... and you hit the bar on the weekend/weekday... so that is upwards of $20+

So you're looking at upwards of $90 you could be saving per month by not buying these junk foods or going out socially.
just buy the most important like our eveyday basic needs.like foods our bills and etc.and learn how to budget
in that way you can easily how to save money.
TerranceBug

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

Try to cook at home, buy less coffees/teas and any small things on daily basis. Other than that, creating a saving account with your bank also helps Smiley Good luck
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

I just set aside pocket money as much as 10% of my allowance amount.
for 1 new year I open and finally very profitable
henryp2

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Tell someone to be your supervisor. Whenever you spend any amount.. You could reward your supervisor with a tip.
Let the money be with you. As time goes on, your discipline increases
DanilovaSeverina

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

Invest in gold
BaceUlrich

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

never drink coffee and energy drinks, make your own meals Smiley
sippadgarden

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

Choose and use wisely always. Like for example instead of choosing electric stove, just choose gas stove instead to conserve electricity.
SiakapKeli

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

Marry a woman who doesn't like handbags or shoes!
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

Only buy what you need not what you want
Goldenprog

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

coba untuk menabung.jangan terlalu ikut nafsu.beli apa yang perlu.jangan membiarkan uang di dlam tangan.simpan lah dlm tabungan.kalau gak main arisan
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

Only buy what you need not what you want

Very sound advice, thanks

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
itsmesanti

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

To save money what I do is I set money for investment and the remaining balance is for my daily expenses and wants.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

It is kinda easy to save money if you don't have to burn through it on bills. fortunately i know how to save and that is the only way that i am staying afloat right now. after getting layed off 2 months ago i am depending on my savings to keep my head above water. well for starters, take your lunch and snacks to work with you. get you a good sized lunch bag and pack you a lunch. instead of getting the coca cola brand or pepsi brand drinks get store brand drinks get a big variety pack of tater chips. make you a sandwich or something and take it all with you. when i was working i figured it up and when i started doing this i saved my self about 100 dollars a month. now the key is to set a goal for your self. everyone needs at least 3 months of savings. that covers all your bills. figure up how much you need to survive for 3 months. rent, electric, water, insurance what ever. and you also need an entertainment fund. figure out how much you need to survive (not have a blast) survive from week to week. take what you have left and put 75 percent into your savings and the other 25 percent in your entertainment fund. the trick is to only use what is in the entertainment fund for entertainment. don't dip into the emergency fund to have fun off of. just make a goal and stick to the goal. oh yea, before you start putting away for your emergency fun gather all your bills, ones that are not like electric rent, gather any out standing medical bills, car payment, what every and take what you would put into your emergency fun and knock out these bills. you knock out those bills and then start saving. if you do this (and lord forbid you loose your job) all these little bills will be payed off and you will have 3 months of savings that you can depend on and still have a little in your entertainment fund if you need it. man i know that i rambled on and on but trust me right now now one can afford to throw away money (well some can) save every penny that you can put it away for your future. right now i am living off my savings and it is running to a quick end and i hope that i have a job before then but if i didn't have these savings i probably would not still have a roof over my head or food on the table for my family.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: