Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on how to save money.  (Read 667 times)
kjnfmplm (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Hey guys! I need some tips on how to save money. I am still a student and I know that I can't save much money with just my allowance only. But still, I want to have some ideas on how to effectively save money. I want to know how you save your money.
CryptoAnalyst7

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Learn to eat healthily on a budget. Buy cheap foods, such as oats, brown rice etc...
Check online if you have the best deals for electricity, gas and water.
Check online if you have the best deal for your mobile phone.
Have more nights in with a few cans of beer with mates, instead of going on expensive nights out to pubs and clubs.

Just some ideas  Grin
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Try to spend what you really need to.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Dont buy unecessary things, just be practical. Priority your needs before "wants".

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
padekoh

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

My own version of money-saving tips is to cut down on unnecessary spending, setting up a monthly spending restriction pattern. and make monthly financial restrictions. Thus my monthly spending money will be controlled.
ErickMalone

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

focus only on the things that you really need
buy the cheaper alternative but with quality
try to not think that you have money to splurge.
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

You have to have a goal. That goal will drive you to save money.
lancecali

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Know your wants and needs.
nanik nasal

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

do the following way to change the extravagant living habits that we live during this became a habit of frugality
1. Arrange the budget and apply gradually
2. do the analysis
3. Know the cause and find the solution
4. Saves gradually
5. Make a routine
6. replace old habits with new habits
7. Make new habits are cheap
8. Avoid temptation
9. create a reminder
10. Do not be too hard on yourself
11. moral support
12. keep trying
gigoe

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:16:56 AM

Know your wants and needs.

One trick to get used to connecting is to place deposits on top of everything. So, once the monthly bill arrives, do not immediately compile a list to be paid. But set aside some money for you to save first.
That way, once you have compiled the entire bill and prepared the money, you unconsciously already have money to keep, if it turns out the bill is not too much. But, if it turns out enough bills, you can take some of the money you have saved the first time.
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

Hey guys! I need some tips on how to save money. I am still a student and I know that I can't save much money with just my allowance only. But still, I want to have some ideas on how to effectively save money. I want to know how you save your money.

Save the change
Remember when you learned how to save money from childhood coins? There is nothing wrong to repeat this habit. Start by emptying the change in your wallet every weekend, put it in place that has been prepared.
You can involve the family as well in doing this little savings. Especially if you have children, the habit of saving money is very good, because your child will appreciate the money even though it's small value. If the savings start to full, exchange the change in the nearest bank or other money changers.
Apellom

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

You have to have a goal. That goal will drive you to save money.

Do not keep in mind that you've been riding a salary
Your salary goes up? Congratulations! But, before you do not think sane and want to shop for something, you should not have to remember-ningat if you just got a paycheck.
You should input this new salary increment into savings. So, the money you put aside each month the number is growing thicker.
This is a bit hard to do if the salary is up only annual routine, but if the salary is rising because of your campaign can freely manage your savings. It would be better if the new salary difference you can save for emergency funds or even pension funds.
haihom

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

Run the habit
If you finally finished paying car repayments that take years, do not start looking for other credits, but still set aside the same money to go directly to your savings. Your credit habits can be transformed into saving habits.
In fact, you can enter this credit into the auto savings that have been requested to the bank, as already alluded to earlier points earlier. Imagine you still have the debt to pay off the car, so the money will be stored well without you even knowing it.
kabehkoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

Learn to eat healthily on a budget. Buy cheap foods, such as oats, brown rice etc...
Check online if you have the best deals for electricity, gas and water.
Check online if you have the best deal for your mobile phone.
Have more nights in with a few cans of beer with mates, instead of going on expensive nights out to pubs and clubs.

Just some ideas  Grin

Save 'Treasure'
We all must have experienced this, finding money in locations or things we sometimes forget. For example, such as finding Rp 50 thousand in an old jacket pocket, or even in a backpack that used to be for holidays. Do not immediately spend your 'treasure' like this, you should save well in your savings. Think of it as a surprise fund for additional savings.
scorilo

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

Always pay your utilities and the things you need first. after that go to a supermarket and buy more food so that it will be sufficient for a few weeks so that you know that your taken care off with the living and the food. After that with the money you are left with try not spending them to much, try to make an average of daily budged and always try not to spend them all
rusyum

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

focus only on the things that you really need
buy the cheaper alternative but with quality
try to not think that you have money to splurge.

Save the change
What do you usually do when you receive a change of money in the form of coins? Keep it in the wallet, or just leave it carelessly on the table? It is undeniable that coins are often underestimated. In addition to a small nominal, physical also heavy. The result, often abandoned. In fact, a dime if collected diligently can also be useful, even can be used for vacation.
jsjony

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

It can be save by only your own steps.Don't waste money
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

The only thing you need is discipline. Since you have a limited money, do not live beyond your means. Make a budget. You save first like 10% of your allowance daily, and the rest would be for your expenditures. This will help you to budget your available money. Save before spend.
Tictocgroup

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:07:32 AM

I know this might sound mean, but stop buying social things.

Like everyone brainwashes you that you're supposed to drink coffee. So you're buying  $3 coffees sometimes 2x a day. Then you probably have vending machine food that'she another 1.65$ per day... and you hit the bar on the weekend/weekday... so that is upwards of $20+

So you're looking at upwards of $90 you could be saving per month by not buying these junk foods or going out socially.
Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

to save money, we must be able to distinguish the use of money for things to prioritize and desire. so we just shop for goods that are prioritized for every day. also must fast frequently because fasting can make the body healthy and save money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: