Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you miss about crypto?  (Read 530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bennysax

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

I really missed the opportunity of investing in bitcoin when I had good money for investment back then in 2016. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

What do you miss about crypto world?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.

Well, for me, it is absolutely he fact that the media are not telling the whole truth about crypto currencies and are making it look bad. It would be really nice if they told the whole story and not just the bad things. Also, the legalization of it to be implemented so that everyone can freely choose to invest on bitcoins and use them without the fear of breaking any laws. Another one is for transactions to be fast and have very low fees. It would also be nice to be able to make transactions offline and just have all the information sent to the block chain when the people making transactions go online.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.
personally of course I miss the legality of crypto globally where everyone will have an understanding of transact using crypto currency. because I believe if crypto has become a currency that is used globally of course there will be changes that will be felt by every individual who benefits from the cryptocurrency itself.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:12:23 AM

I wish that someday just like a debit or credit card that we can use our crypto in restaurants, hotels, transportation and other types of establishments. It will be convenient just to bring our mobile phone and do transactions with them than to bring cash.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

I wish that someday just like a debit or credit card that we can use our crypto in restaurants, hotels, transportation and other types of establishments. It will be convenient just to bring our mobile phone and do transactions with them than to bring cash.

I would want to see crypto's that be well accepted all throughout the world and not limited only to those countries that do not ban cryptocurrencies. Another thing, I would gladly want crypto's to emerge in the market with more increase in the price value and lesser dips to happen. Lastly, I would have want cryptocurrency to be much safer that is saved on your wallet and free from being hack.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

Can't agree. Some ICO represent their product and you can use in real life by paying crypto. For example Red Lanterns has app where you can get real consultation from expert by paying internal currency REDL.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

The only thing that bothers me, that did not start before)) everything else will change, the more we do not even know exactly who and what for invented bitcoin and what the consequences may be. And so I do not care. I'm not a fanatic of bitcoin, for me it's an ordinary job
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

It would be nice to have a task force dedicated to root out the scammers and punish them accordingly. They give crypto a bad name and all the governments now are cracking down because of them. The current police force have no idea what is going on let alone how to sort it
So those who can eradicate crime in the crypto currency and is the government of the country, having adopted the settlement laws, criminals will not be profitable here to trade, and holes such as now will not be. But while we all risk and expect a miracle.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

I wish cryptos currency exchange come to a successful situation when a bill, fee, charges, purchases and many other exchange will be done with cryptos. Am just curious to see an Automatic Teller Machine(ATM) being use to send cryptos across the world.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

I missed the bitcoin price rising again as at the end of 2017 all crypto currency prices increased very high. I miss getting big profits from trading bitcoin. I miss seeing everyone in this forum smiling looking at all crypto currency price increases.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

The majority of cryptocurrency users want a quick and cheap transaction. The most important currency was and remains bitcoin. There are many altcoins that have solved these problems but the use of cryptocurrencies to settle for goods will start with bitcoin. Now everyone is a hostage of bitcoin. Unfortunately it turned out to be the most conservative coin which is not ready to modernization.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

It would be awesome if politics would just start to accept crypto. The cryptocurrency would develop faster if it has support
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

Creating a global awareness through education, scaling the journey from infancy to responsibility, making transformational growth possible and real.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

The thing that I am currently missing about crypto world is that many crypto currencies that are being made and founder are of no utility in the real life and don’t really have any real applications. The crypto currencies are not trying to connect the outside world with blockchain technology and help it expand, they are usually of no utility other than privacy function or cheap transactions or faster transaction speed. What we need today are innovative ideas of bring blockchain technology to main stream whether in centralized or decentralized way.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

What I really miss is the acceptance by politics. Politicians should really start to look into the whole crypto world.
They should start to understand how the cryptocurrencies could be used in everyday life. At least in Germany, I don't see any politician talking about Bitcoins oder Altcoins because they just ignore it.
It's seen as a trend that will disappear soon, but that's not the case. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will be developped further.
There are very solid reasons that governments are not accepting cryptos as currencies. Crypto are decentralized which means the transactions are private and anonymous. This makes it difficult for governing party to take actions against illegal activities and scams that might occur using these digital coins.

Government are developing and regulating them but are considering them just as an asset rather than currency which seems a pretty fair decision to me. If crypto assets are legalised and made a currency, the country will go under chaos, accumulation of black money and people will not pay their taxes.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

I think there is not enough in crypto if you talk about business is stability and so everything is there for quick transfers and a convenient system
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

if i could easily exchange cryptos to cash it would be very nice. And one more thing a proper crpytocurrency debit card that i can use in all over the world with small fees. This would be really great and we could use our crypto moneys anytime anywhere.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:37:16 AM

The crypto I want to have is eth in large quantities. I want to get a lot of money from crypto currency. and I expect crypto to be the world's currency in the future.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

Because in my country there is no policy given by the government to be able to conduct sale and purchase transactions using bitcoin. So on the basis of that reason I am currently very longing to be able to make sale and purchase transactions using payment methods that can use bitcoin and hopefully in the next few years the government is willing to give more room for bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

What we miss about crypto is not everyone knows and already introduced to crypto, if there are a lot of people know about them then there are a lot of possibility that many investors are coming.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: