Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you miss about crypto?  (Read 531 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:12:50 AM

I miss the days when cryptocurrencies weren't that popular.  Today it seems like everyone is a cryptocurrency expert and it get's annoying when people keep talking about bitcoins in public. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

I want to Bitcoin regulated in my country so everyone can make money in crypto market and get others benefits of blockchain technology. And also there are tutorial and weekly event related crypto to make easy adoption of cryptocurrency, because now many people dont know what is crypto and how does crypto work.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

What do you miss about crypto world?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so...

Me too, same with you bro. And also miss the cheapest price ever. This is very sadly missed thing.

We are still in investment state.
It's no problem if we still in investment state, slowly crypto will take all sectors in the world. As you seen, a lot of ICO with their good project in specific sectors.
So, I still believe crypto can do that, change the world.
Haha. Not just you, I am sure that everyone on crypto community misses the opportunity of buying at the cheapest price. Though the best time for buying has gone, these are still the good ones to buy as the market is in a dip/correction and is most likely to recover in the upcoming months and see a bullish trend. So, this is the time one must invest in cryptos if he missed the train for the first time.

Indeed, there are lot of ICO launching, but very less of them have real use and purpose and the rest are just scam projects to rip off people’s money. Believe in coins that have real world applications.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

Might be accepted by most of the countries? if the cryptocurrencies would be accepted by most of these countries we will have a massive wolrdwide and we are the early adopters would be millionaires to billionaires,that is the thing that cryptocurrencies need to have, a full adoption or atleast to be accepted by most of these countries.
They are already accepted by maximum countries across the globe, but just as an asset and not a currency. Cryptos and their exchanges are being regulated in many countries now.

There will surely be mass adoption of cryptos, but it will only be as an asset(store of value) like gold and stock markets of companies and not as a currency. Government will never accept a decentralized platform based coin to prevail as a currency.
Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

As in any active market, i don't like the number of scammers trying to cash in on other people's money. It kills the entire ecosystem of crypto-currencies.
easyaugust

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

I am sad that many people still consider this a fraud and are wary of crypto-systems, which are in fact the future. 
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

What I really miss in cryptocurrencies is the politicization of the digital currencies because as cryptocurrencies is not yet generally accepted and adapted by country it is seen as an illegal technology and the political arena is cleared of it but if cryptocurrencies gain popularity and acceptability now it will become easy of political elite to use it for political motive and at the end the market will be spice up a little.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

I am sad that many people still consider this a fraud and are wary of crypto-systems, which are in fact the future. 
This is others treated this cryptocurrency scam or just a ponzi scheme. I just miss in this crypto to be useful in any countries. Like for example accepted in any store to buy goods and even services. So many things could happen in the future and I hope this will be legalized already in some countries.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

Crypto for now is indemand we have nothing to missed on in because as for now it was popular and continue to know by eveybody.The things in digital currency that makes our life easier especially as a payment system and the fact that we want to legalized bitcoin.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

Because in my country there is no policy given by the government to be able to conduct sale and purchase transactions using bitcoin. So on the basis of that reason I am currently very longing to be able to make sale and purchase transactions using payment methods that can use bitcoin and hopefully in the next few years the government is willing to give more room for bitcoin.
we must take the good side of government policy to ban all transactions in every country that provides that policy, which we consider to narrow the bitcoin space for us. Maybe we ourselves still do not understand about the bad effects of bitcoin security, and the balance of state finances. and of course the government is looking for the right solution for shared comfort.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

I miss the days when cryptocurrencies weren't that popular.  Today it seems like everyone is a cryptocurrency expert and it get's annoying when people keep talking about bitcoins in public. 
Are you serious? You are talking like this is a bad thing. The rising value of Bitcoin over time attracted legions of followers from around the world and this is a good thing since more and more people are investing into the crypto world driving up the popularity of Bitcoin. There is no rule where a person needs to be a cryptocurrency expert in order to invest into this market. Why the hate? The world is starting to recognize the potential of Bitcoin and the entire crypto market which is why more and more people continue to join this market which is beneficial to the entire market in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:51:01 AM

What I really miss is the acceptance by politics. Politicians should really start to look into the whole crypto world.
They should start to understand how the cryptocurrencies could be used in everyday life. At least in Germany, I don't see any politician talking about Bitcoins oder Altcoins because they just ignore it.
It's seen as a trend that will disappear soon, but that's not the case. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will be developped further.
Well not all politicians is willing to accept bitcoin but maybe another country have as long it can make they country better and help to get more investment...  So far on understanding of other politicians other than using cryptocurrencies is solving problem that the country has like poverty and crime. We miss that Its must be use cryptocurrencies on the charity that willing to help for other people with disabilities.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

I'm too displeased that politicians are still completely trying to control free markets and impose their rules of the game.

Never give up
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

I only regret that I started to be actively engaged in all this only 3 years ago:) Too many missed opportunities for me to implement.       
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

I miss only one thing about past in crypto. Is that I didn't buy ETH earlier or didn't get Stratis and Ripple before it set to soar.
1ofYOU

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

I wish that someday just like a debit or credit card that we can use our crypto in restaurants, hotels, transportation and other types of establishments. It will be convenient just to bring our mobile phone and do transactions with them than to bring cash.

I believe this will happen. In the begining everybody was laughing at credit cards, now look at them. New technologies take time to go mainstream.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.

I pay attention first of all on team of developers who are going to realize the technology which described in whitepaper. This is a main rule for me during the choosing good reliable project.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

I would like cryptos to came in physical form, that is, people could see something in real life because that would have an I am Cool factor that would boost adoption.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.

Of course something is lost about cryptocurrencies. It is still hard to understand for me a lot of those details in cryptocurrency’s technology. Lack of the knowledge in this field causes wrong decisions.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

what I miss is crypto acceptable in a country, and many countries even around the world, and the price is always setabil. so we are not too panicked by the rise of market price. and also i can earn money on this crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: