Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:21:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every cryptocurrency price is going down....  (Read 852 times)
Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.
Do you not understand the so-called fluctuate? Cryptocurrency world's price is very volatile. So the price can go down once and can go up once. I think things like this need not be surprised and questioned. The future of crypto depends on us all who use it.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.
Its normal phenomenon in crypto market for coins to pump and dump from time to time. This ensures that the trading volume of crypto market is not dying. For new investors to pour in money and get in, it is necessary for market to crash a bit from time to time. Though the latest drop in crypto market was in an instance and seems as a market manipulation which is not good.

Still, its good time to enter now in cryptos that have gotten undervalued such as ada, xrp,neo and some other altcoins. This is the time to plan for some significant profit and buying crypto currencies.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

There are so much FUD that are coming out right now. In just one day there are about 5 FUDs that comes right up that makes the prices go down.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

I think market always up and down and its ussual. Market in cryptocurrency always high volatile and sometimes if we can manage our technical analysis, we can make profits from that volatile. I am believe market on crypto always survive and volume always increase
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

What I see the current price of crypto is still in a safe position, because now all crypto prices are being corrected. and I predict the price of crypto will rise significantly after this. so be careful and remain wise to make decisions.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

The situation on the market is really not happy, but personally I'm trying not to make any transactions and do not sell anything. It is difficult for me to understand why some coins are falling, even if the news associated with them is positive (the conclusion of partnership, etc.)

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

It's over. finished. like every other time prices went down

Yes. Game over. When Silver is $17/ounce, how can Bitcoin be $2,000 ??
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

In this case we should be happy when the price goes dip, People should keep buying bitcoin coz if the bull market happens everything will be change including altcoins as well. Remember we're in the early stage of this year. BUY the F^ckn^g dip!
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

I don't think so. It's a natural process of every stock market around the world. you see that monetary world always faces such type of crisis so it doesn't mean any big situation. But the scenario has been changed in recent times and the price is going up and the scenario is becoming better than previous times.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

No need to panic when seeing the prices going down, this is an avenue to invest and hold surely the price will bounce back and those that were not panic during the dip will smile.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

It is expected, as we have experienced the price rally in the last quarter of the last year, a correction was needed to stabilize the price and it took place in the first quarter of this year, we are in the last phase of the correction process and still, some traders will keep liquidating who are waiting since last 3 months so price will keep fluctuating at least for a month and then I am expecting a sustainable growth in the price.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Now the price of every cryptocurrency is dropping, and the reason for the bad news about bitcoin yesterday is that bitcoin and all other altcoins are falling. This has happened many times, and we don't have to panic. What we need to do now is to be patient and hold your bitcoins.
xperiance1814

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

Now that means, it's a good time to invest, because it's pretty low... And in April everything will go up again. That's what I think...
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

I'm used to it. In the past, there have been a number of times when all cryptocurrencies have fallen. I believe that this is a signal that bitcoin is about to start to rise. It is an important adjustment, and then the bitcoin will start to rise.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

I think market always up and down and its ussual. Market in cryptocurrency always high volatile and sometimes if we can manage our technical analysis, we can make profits from that volatile. I am believe market on crypto always survive and volume always increase

Investment is the key profit possibility when the coins are falling.
Those that had been longer in the crypto world have experienced more correction phases; fluctuations then the ones that have just came to the cryptomarket.
Currently, the correction phase is still in progress and we cannot predict when will it end.
The real question now would be when to do investment and how to choose the right moment before the coins start to recover.
With every day investment is even more profitable but the problem is the precision and catching with the right coin in time.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

This is not the first time the market has decreased evenly, so I suggest do not panic to hold and stay afloat if we believe and believe it will all rise again.

newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

there is a correlation between cryptocurrencies in general, currently due to the SEC announcement regarding Crypto Exchanges Must Register With Agency the market step back around 10%. Due to the correlation btc, eth, xrp and the altcoins effecting each other. Because first btc and eth following it, is the ways of turning in to a cash. 

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Guys, no need to worry, if you invested in a reliable project.
The SEC said in a statement Wednesday that online platforms trading digital assets that are considered securities need to register with the agency.
Bitcoin quickly fell 10 percent to below $10,000 amid the concerns about increased regulation.
"The SEC continues to draw a line in the sand between securities and non-securities but without going so far as to name names," said Spencer Bogart, partner at Blockchain Capital. But "of all crypto assets, bitcoin seems least likely to be deemed a security — by a long shot."
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

Well price fall is part of the cryptocurrencies experience because the chart need to be corrected, and if you understand the volatility in bitcoin you will not expect only steady rise at a point the price will also go down and that is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin because you will buy at a low price during price fall.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

yes, I also see the price of crypto currency decreased a lot. I'm worried that bitcoin prices are going down drastically again. indeed for investors this time is the right time to invest but for traders who buy bitcoin for $ 12000 then they are losing at this time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: