Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Better than IOTA? IoT Chain Review by Crypto Lark  (Read 144 times)
L1240erion (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

One of my favorite youtubers Crypto Lark just covered IOT chain. What do you guys think?

Definitely a coin to be watching imo

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
craigpo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

crypto lark is the man!! one of the best youtubers out there that actually does his due diligence.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

Anything is better than IOTA, IOTA is literally the worst coin on the market. I would put all my money into Bitcoin Cash and Ripple before I would put any money into IOTA. For people who don't know me I absolutely despise Bitcoin Cash and Ripple, you can imagine what I think about IOTA then Tongue.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Anything is better than IOTA, IOTA is literally the worst coin on the market. I would put all my money into Bitcoin Cash and Ripple before I would put any money into IOTA. For people who don't know me I absolutely despise Bitcoin Cash and Ripple, you can imagine what I think about IOTA then Tongue.

LOOOOOL best comment today ^^
Couldn't agree more. ITC looks like the best option to overtake IOTA and I can't wait till that day  Grin
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

bro I think you forgot to link the video but here it is: https://youtu.be/BE8Gf-6sfJ4
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

The replies here just hurt my insides. No reasoning, just "yeah they suck balls". Post your reasons if you have any, dont be a FUD-spreading mouth
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:33:44 AM

crypto lark is the man!! one of the best youtubers out there that actually does his due diligence.

Do you have any link of crypto lark? I have been reading good things about  IoT Chain but there is little information on them in the West.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

Do you have any link of crypto lark? I have been reading good things about  IoT Chain but there is little information on them in the West.

Here's the video he posted: https://youtu.be/BE8Gf-6sfJ4

and some articles I found about them:
-https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
-https://cointelegraph.com/news/unknown-heroes-little-coins-that-generate-big-profit
-https://hackernoon.com/the-alternative-crypto-iot-chain-itc-b6c8621120ae
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:27:38 AM

Not bad either, but I think a lot of coins are better than IOTA.

One of my favorite youtubers Crypto Lark just covered IOT chain. What do you guys think?

maybe Crypto Lark really likes IOTA coins. It could be just for promotion from IOTA itself.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

Not bad either, but I think a lot of coins are better than IOTA.

maybe Crypto Lark really likes IOTA coins. It could be just for promotion from IOTA itself.

Based on his video, I don't think he likes IOTA that much. I like him because he's more on the objective side. ITC has some really compelling points with their project vs. IOTA. Did you see that they're expanding into south korea? recently got listed on coinrail
Ini35

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

This is really nice and i think it worth holding unto. This time i feel is the right possible time to hold it. I believe that the project will make a great name. Most especially considering the factors surrounding it. Thanks so much for the video It was interesting and educating. I look forward to getting the coin and keeping it till it moons.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

Last time when i saw this coin few months ago, it has very long road map. Their Mainnet  launch going to be sometime in 2019?  But, circulation is very less and price could go up lot more than IoTa
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

This is really nice and i think it worth holding unto. This time i feel is the right possible time to hold it. I believe that the project will make a great name. Most especially considering the factors surrounding it. Thanks so much for the video It was interesting and educating. I look forward to getting the coin and keeping it till it moons.

one thing I do love about ITC is how transparent they are. They do frequent updates for us holding the coins on their blog and twitter. I would also join their telegram to ask any questions. https://t.me/IoTChain

This one is going to go crazy this year since they're 2 quarters ahead of schedule
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

nano and byteball are also 2 that I think are perhaps better than both

alexcopper

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

one thing people should pay attention to is the fact that they're partnered with hashed (south korean fund) which is a big deal. https://medium.com/@IoT_Chain/iot-chain-and-hashed-meetup-coming-soon-6ccabe84e900
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: