Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥  (Read 35979 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

Hello guys!!
Has the bonus program been distributed to the participants? And is it transferred to myetherwallet? Look forward to receiving feedback thank you

They don't use myetherwallet so if you did submit a MEW address to them, you might have to let them know by now before they distribute it. when is this project going to be listed on exchange?

Is anyone already mining this token? I'd like to ask which GPU has the best rate.

When will bounty distribution start?

I know that this is an official ANN thread but I tried to ask questions a few times in the bounty thread and never got an answer from the manager. I send a PM to the OP of bounty thread but no response too.

That is why i post here and wait for a reliable answer from the EInc team.
I think EINC Team busy right at the moment, well you should join EINC official telegram chat room.
There you can ask anything about project or anything you want to ask, otherwise bounty distribution will be start after EINC exchange listing.

That's the problem with ICO team, after they got the money they are nowhere to be found but on the channel where they can bann users.
Well I haven't face this kind of problem so far but if we ask about exchange again and again then they will ban us for asking same question.
Otherwise Bitcointalk is a best place to ask anything about project because they can't ban us here. I think you should talk with TG channel admin.  Smiley
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

Hello guys!!
Has the bonus program been distributed to the participants? And is it transferred to myetherwallet? Look forward to receiving feedback thank you

They don't use myetherwallet so if you did submit a MEW address to them, you might have to let them know by now before they distribute it. when is this project going to be listed on exchange?

Is anyone already mining this token? I'd like to ask which GPU has the best rate.

I know that this is an official ANN thread but I tried to ask questions a few times in the bounty thread and never got an answer from the manager. I send a PM to the OP of bounty thread but no response too.

I think EINC Team busy right at the moment, well you should join EINC official telegram chat room.
There you can ask anything about project or anything you want to ask, otherwise bounty distribution will be start after EINC exchange listing.

That's the problem with ICO team, after they got the money they are nowhere to be found but on the channel where they can bann users.
You can use your old ethereum address, but do it in the wallet of the Eink. But for security reasons I would create a new address, in order not to take risks
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

people come here to ask about when to receive their rewards, or watching the project as a whole, bounty hunters wanting to sell their tokens simply but to collaborate with the project nothing, most just want the profit and dump their tokens, I hope many hunters will receive Your tokens late, because this does not favor the project and the community much! Own opinion ... yes I publish projects and do not usually sell or dump my tokens.
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

people come here to ask about when to receive their rewards, or watching the project as a whole, bounty hunters wanting to sell their tokens simply but to collaborate with the project nothing, most just want the profit and dump their tokens, I hope many hunters will receive Your tokens late, because this does not favor the project and the community much! Own opinion ... yes I publish projects and do not usually sell or dump my tokens.

What some people do with their tokens and coins is up to them. Some sell and some buy when coins hit exchanges. If noone ever sold then there would not be any coins to be bought either. Solid and great project is not dependant on how many sell their initial coins, but rather how well that project is developed and followthrough as time goes by.
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:26:34 AM

The intent of EtherInc is to create an alternative protocol for running decentralized organizations and building decentralized applications, providing a different set of tradeoffs that we believe will be very useful for a large class of decentralized applications, with particular emphasis on situations where rapid development time, security for small and rarely used applications, and the ability of different applications to very efficiently interact, are important.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

From what I've read on their Telegram Group. "Airdrop / Bounty ETI reward distribution will be after exchange listing and Exchange listing will be in August, 2018 (tentative)".
The important word there is "tentative" which basically means could happen anywhere from August or after 5 years Cheesy

Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

In the third quarter of 2018
Using EtherInc block chains to invite startups to ICO,
I wonder if there are any other ICO items in the EtherInc block chain?
sawsea

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

I would rather wait than ETI see on exchanges soon, the market is really bad for listing a coin
Just keep working on the proect and partnerships and get on the market at the right time
Wait for the right market sentiment
Samthehero

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

I would rather wait than ETI see on exchanges soon, the market is really bad for listing a coin
Just keep working on the proect and partnerships and get on the market at the right time

The "right market sentiment" was in 2017. The market is what the market does, there is no need to wait.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

bounty hunters will try to dumb the price of eti ...
hope so EINC team will ready for this ...
distribution will be start after exchange listings... waiting for normal crypto market...
Samthehero

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

distribution will be start after exchange listings... waiting for normal crypto market...

We have a normal cryptomarket. Oh, you mean the market is only normal when it only goes up. Well, welcome to the real world.

I think ETI will do quite well even under the current market conditions.
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Not just the bounty hunters but the miners as well.  Grin
eInc team cannot do anything about it but let it pass and hopes that the buyers will out number the huge amount of sellers so that it's token price continues to soar rather than plummet.
BTW, there is no "normal crypto market", just a "crypto market". If it goes up or down is still the same market.  Wink

chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

Not just the bounty hunters but the miners as well.  Grin
eInc team cannot do anything about it but let it pass and hopes that the buyers will out number the huge amount of sellers so that it's token price continues to soar rather than plummet.
BTW, there is no "normal crypto market", just a "crypto market". If it goes up or down is still the same market.  Wink
i will also receive some airdrop and bounty but i will not dump the price...
hahha i know there is no name 'normal crypto market' i meant to say that crypto market will go up like last year. BTC around 20k $$..
i know you are are joking about normal crypto market...  Cheesy  Cheesy
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:56 AM

The team had done all the necessary what else are they waiting or this project to go live?
It does have to start as a cheap price that's where they should start after all it can be mined and just like ETH, they are going to make businesses interested to the project. What's stopping the team from listing the token to an exchange?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

if you are afraid of bounty hunter dumper, just remove the bounty program in each ico  Smiley
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

if you are afraid of bounty hunter dumper, just remove the bounty program in each ico  Smiley
How do they make money when eliminating bonuses?
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

How do they make money when eliminating bonuses?

The bounty program and other incentives are there for a reason, removing them in general would hurt the Ico's.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

When bounty and airdrop will be distributed?

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. There is an announcement about successful ICO end and funds raised but nothing about distribution on the EINC web page and blog.

Investors already got their EINC coin?

a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. There is an announcement about successful ICO end and funds raised but nothing about distribution on the EINC web page and blog.

As far as I heard, there is no exact date of distribution. It is known only that the distribution will be after listing on the exchange. Listing is planned for this month.
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:50:06 AM

From what I've read on their Telegram group. Once the token is listed on any exchanges, they will distribute the bounties as well as the airdrop.
Exchange listing for ETI is scheduled within this month of August, 2018. (I might be wrong tho)
It's much better to just ask the admins on their telegram group. Maybe they know. https://t.me/eincHQ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: