Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]R7: Bitmine Rig, 1TH/s+, At-cost+Host, $70= 10-15GH/s +UPS. Mahalo!  (Read 21992 times)
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:11:21 AM

Any update on our orders?
http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=25

Apparently production just started today, so we should be getting the rigs soon =).

As another note so no one gets blindsided hosting fees will be slightly increased due to power consumption of the customer protection plan as Bitmine was late and this order should receive additional hashrate which equals additional power.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tgbtg_2013

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:44:22 AM

How soon before the R7-R8 spreadsheets are posted? Which team member in to co-op has the order number and the ability to look at the order status and post the updates?
thomas_s

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:47:10 AM

How soon before the R7-R8 spreadsheets are posted? Which team member in to co-op has the order number and the ability to look at the order status and post the updates?
Hmm thanks for reminding me I forgot about a few spreadsheets. I'll add these to this list and should hopefully have them up on the dz backup site under the round 7 page (if its not there I'll make one) sometime this weekend.

www.crypto-ops.com
tgbtg_2013

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:05:24 PM

Thomas, the link for GB R7/8 is not working.

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:24:48 AM

The latest update from Giorgio is the December batch ships next week (with hashrate upgrades for the delay).

I have yet to receive a shipping update on this order.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:24:28 PM

The latest update from Giorgio is the December batch ships next week (with hashrate upgrades for the delay).

I have yet to receive a shipping update on this order.

Thank you for the update.
redtime

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:13:46 AM

so something already arrived? any update?
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:37:55 AM

Where in the order queue are we for this round? Was it an early or late purchase? I have 4 shares and look forward to hopefully recover something.
tgbtg_2013

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

What is the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:33:20 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 03:57:58 AM by DyslexicZombei

No shipping update yet. I do believe we're very close to the automatic refund with 10% added IIRC that was promised by Bitmine for December batches.

Our Bitmine orders are:

R7/8
#2237, Rig, Mid October, showing as Completed
#2365, upgrades to Rig 1, Late October, showing as Processing

R18
#2298, Rig, mid-late November, showing as Processing
#4209, Rig 2 upgrades, early-mid December, showing as Completed

It's possible that they may have bundled the upgrade into the orig. orders (or viceversa), which is why half the orders have been showing as processing for months.

Here's a screenshot of our orders: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/BitmineOrders.png
Here was the original #2237 order: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMCR7BMre-payment.png

(Edit: interesting that our #2237 order shows as a higher amount now; unsure if because #2365 was bundled into it, or if because of BTC's higher value)
tgbtg_2013

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:06:30 AM

Thanks so much for the update!

Awaiting any tracking information updates.
tgbtg_2013

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:25:33 AM

Hello DZ, has it been 71 days of delay based on the committed shipment date?

If so, please see CPP and refunds deadline posted by Giorgiomassa. I have posted below...

CPP and refunds deadline
Confusion would be the best term to describe an otherwise very straightforward policy. A dedicated page explaining in simple words how the CPP works has been available here http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850 since day 0, but it looks like it wasn't clear enough, or just not read by most people. Let me resume some key points:

1) First 10 days don't count in late delivery calculation.

2) Refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order. For avalon-clones and December batch customer, that means you'll be able to ask the refund starting from February 27th (December 16th stated delivery date + 10 days + 60 days). An appropriate page on our web site under support will be opened tomorrow for anybody willing to ask for a refund and yes, we will be honoring them within 30 days.

3) The late delivery compensation for your unit(s) will be determined at the exact moment of its assembly, that's why it makes no sense to keep on asking the support team, they won't be able to give you an answer till the unit is in production!

4) The compensation is calculated on 10% steps of increase of the nominal hashing power that you've ordered, rounded to the next highest hashing module. So, if you ordered a 200 GH/s unit and your unit leaves our warehouse after 32 days of late delivery, that is 22 effective days which is 30% additional power. Theoretically that would be 260 GH/s which, in case of the Desk unit where the hashing modules are 200 GH/s each, that would make your order shipped with two 200 GH/s modules for a total of 400 GH/s. Before creating again a conspiracy based on my words, please note that we're currently evaluating the possibility to supply late orders with half-mounted hashing units (i.e. 4 CoinCraft A1 chips instead of 8 ) so whereas you'll still get more than what you were actually entitled for, it may be less than the above mentioned example.

5) Refunds are made in the same payment method on which the payment was originally made. That means: wire transfers get refunded with wire transfers, bitcoin payments get refunded with bitcoin payments.

6) Refunds are pinned to the daily exchange rate at the moment when the refund will be issued, based on the original USD price of your purchase order which is the base currency for the prices stated in the website. That means:
    6.1 If you paid by wire transfer in USD, you get refunded by wire transfer in USD
    6.2 If you paid by wire transfer in EUR, you get refunded by wire transfer in EUR at the daily USD/EUR exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.
    6.3 If you paid by wire transfer in CHF, you get refunded by wire transfer in CHF at the daily USD/CHF exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.
    6.4 If you paid by bitcoin transfer in BTC, you get refunded in BTC at the daily USD/BTC exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.

7) Refunds are not mandatory: if you don't request them with our refund request form, we won't be doing this automagically for you. You can opt to wait for your 50% (the maximum) compensated order to be delivered for any amount of time.

8 ) Refunds are based on the originally paid amount, excluding any coupons or discounts. For example, if as an avalon-clone customer you opted for a 50% free coupon on your originally paid amount of $1000, your refund will be based on $1000 and not on $1500.
Bakal

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:40:09 AM

^ +1 , any updates? if refunds will be poll'd, ill join the "yes" people.

Thank you.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:07:05 PM

I can say that I have not gotten any shipping info thru to my UPS account, and nothing has showed up to hosting... I will get DZ to check in on this.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:53:18 PM

I can say that I have not gotten any shipping info thru to my UPS account, and nothing has showed up to hosting... I will get DZ to check in on this.

Thank you, sir.
wpgdeez

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:10:09 PM

I vote yes to refund with my 4 shares
wpgdeez

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:11:41 PM

Bob its pretty obvious that they are dropping the ball hard and then Chinese will take all their business. It would insane to keep this shipment even though it sounds like you are in bed with them being their distributor. I'm sure you read the other threads and know all the bullshit going on with Bitmine.
tgbtg_2013

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:47:22 PM

We should also remember the 10% additional penalty that may apply.

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

3) After the 61st day of late shipment, you have the right to request a full refund and we will pay you an additional penalty of 10% of the initial order amount.
thomas_s

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:38:03 PM

We should also remember the 10% additional penalty that may apply.

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

3) After the 61st day of late shipment, you have the right to request a full refund and we will pay you an additional penalty of 10% of the initial order amount.
Also remember that they will pay in USD value at the time of the refund being issued.
tgbtg_2013

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:23:33 PM

So, if GB R7 invoice amount was $6,898 my understanding of the breakdown is as follows:

Plus 10% additional penalty       $689.80

Less Bitmine Admin Fee            $30.00

Bitmine.ch would purchase BTC and refund BTC to GB R7 which is then split to the share owners less the 1.5% fee.

Thomas, is this your understanding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: