Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REALSOLID AKA COINHUNTER What do you say about this?  (Read 3928 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:58:19 AM

Well I can tell from your behaviour here, in this single thread, that you are highly SUSPECT of hidden agendas.

Would I trust you $1? No.

RealSolid is a whole different story.

I loled and i loled ... he is definately a different story as in a rather impressive track record of dodgeyness

OBJECT NOT FOUND
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 04:32:34 AM

I would learn dodge ball too if I stayed in threads like this for much longer lol.

a rather impressive track record of dodgeyness

Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:59:59 AM

How many RS/CH sock puppets or shills can you count in this thread?

aha, the RS-thread-troll is back, nice to see you

your impressive and fantastic argumentation Grin - smoothie - is always a benefaction

all of the forum-members are very glad to hear your great slipslop again, keep going with it!
YipYip

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:15:55 AM

How many RS/CH sock puppets or shills can you count in this thread?

aha, the RS-thread-troll is back, nice to see you

your impressive and fantastic argumentation Grin - smoothie - is always a benefaction

all of the forum-members are very glad to hear your great slipslop again, keep going with it!

Apart from past transgressions.....

Regradless of the 1btc he ripped off me as part of the GPU miner donation that i fell for b4 becoming educated about RS\CH\mtrlt ...

So back to the original question ... if he is running an exchange with $1000's of value in clients money ..what is the problem with his identity being known ...thats the question ?

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bidji29

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:51:42 AM

People really think RealSolid = Mtrlt?
It's just the same bullshit some troll keep inventing, like RS = SunnyKing or RS = Satoshi

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
Armchair Miner

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 09:05:11 AM

The real question before your identity question is what are your motives for asking. The SUSPECT motives?

And don't give me your concern for the exchange users again. It's pathetic. I want your real motives.

So back to the original question ... if he is running an exchange with $1000's of value in clients money ..what is the problem with his identity being known ...thats the question ?

Armchair Miner

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 10:15:17 AM

I wasn't asking for that. I was asking for the SUSPECT's real motives.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:27:21 AM

As far as I know nor BTC-e owners neither BTER owners published their real identity. Haven't seen such thing on Cryptsy as well. I think if we trading on an unregulated market we should not expect the same behavior as we expect in the case of a regular bank.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:46:47 PM

As far as I know nor BTC-e owners neither BTER owners published their real identity. Haven't seen such thing on Cryptsy as well. I think if we trading on an unregulated market we should not expect the same behavior as we expect in the case of a regular bank.

Whois for cryptsy will get you all the info you need

Its not blocked by whois guard

Same with btc-e I believe
lonesoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:59:18 PM

Do be do be do inspector gadget do be do be dooooooo

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
Schwede65

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:35:54 PM

Regradless of the 1btc he ripped off me as part of the GPU miner donation that i fell for b4 becoming educated about RS\CH\mtrlt ...

do‧na‧tion
something, especially money, that you give to a person or an organization in order to help them

you haven't understood what this expression - donation - means, because you only want to have a very good xpm-gpu-miner before it's public to make some profit with it.

and now you are howling in this thread about your 1 btc and making a fool of yourself!

you are really a great sissy!
QuantPlus

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:52:34 PM

RS talks all day long in Chat Box...
I've been following him for a month..
And he seems to be a FAR more decent fellow than his Stalkers.

RS mentioned yesterday, "Why should I disappear with the money?"...
He's about 40 and married with family and a house and EASY to find in fucking Tasmania or whatever...
He is also an uber-geek that runs his exchange 18 hours/day...
It's all about the tech and the game for him... money is nice, but not the point.

There's already $1,000,000 in BTC on MCX...
There's gonna be another $5,000,000 when the 45% secondary issue hits in days...
People are happy to pay him 1 BTC/share = 100,000 BTC = $12-13 million Market Cap.

People don't get why - it's the hardcore trading culture he's created...
You could list ShitCoin on MCX and those guys would Pump it to a $5 million cap.

A year from now MCX Market Cap will be $50,000,000...
RS is not going anywhere... the Dude will be a Player...
He just has to keep rolling out coin after coin with all that money sloshing around...
Every obscure coin he lists explodes in volume and profile...
An MCX listing will be a VERY valuable, prized thing in the future.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:12:43 PM

He's about 40 and married with family and a house and EASY to find in fucking Tasmania or whatever...

Think plz you only know what he tells you. Online you can assume any persona your imagination can create, 45 y/o married man with kids online or 16/f/cali.

I view him as trustworthy. There is surely a small fortune in USD equivalent residing in his exchange wallets now. An unscrupulous character with ulterior motives would have disappeared into the night with that fat stash a long time ago. My beef is with the way he runs the exchange. He is the single point of failure. If he gets run over by a bus tomorrow the funds are stuck in limbo, seemingly indefinitely. Plus intellectual braggadocios are a pain.
Schwede65

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:23:32 PM

do‧na‧tion
something, especially money, that you give to a person or an organization in order to help them

you haven't understood what this expression - donation - means, because you only want to have a very good xpm-gpu-miner before it's public to make some profit with it.

and now you are howling in this thread about your 1 btc and making a fool of yourself!

Assuming mtrlt is RealSolid (which I don't believe), he DID rip off people. Yes, he called it a donation, but he led people to believe they would get a product, and they didn't. So he lied to get his "donations".

you are speculating about ripping of donators by RS - this is ridiculous

you are really retarded, because mtrlt has coded an xpm-gpu-miner - even without the promised power

how can anybody know the concrete result of his work, even if he has coded fantastic scrypt-, SC- and copperlark-gpu-miner
so its o.k. in my eyes to have donations before you start that work, afterwards when its finished and public open source you will have very little feedback from donators - all miners are happy to use this, but nobody will give some earned money back to the coder!
By the way: did he force anybody to donate?
only one answer: no
and many of the "donators" had the $-sign in their eyes while looking at their "donation" - thats the reality!

how can you loser call mtrlt a liar?
he coded with all his power for this project, but he had to claim, that he failed to bring another fantastic gpu-miner - but he did it after his work - not before - thats the difference of being a liar or someone who failed

so shut up here with your anchorless accusations and denunciations!
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 10:43:44 PM

What kind of idiot thinks he knows someone after watching them talk in an internet chat room?

You, apparently.

QuantPlus

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 11:46:24 PM

Think plz you only know what he tells you. Online you can assume any persona your imagination can create, 45 y/o married man with kids online or 16/f/cali.

I view him as trustworthy. There is surely a small fortune in USD equivalent residing in his exchange wallets now. An unscrupulous character with ulterior motives would have disappeared into the night with that fat stash a long time ago.

My beef is with the way he runs the exchange. He is the single point of failure. If he gets run over by a bus tomorrow the funds are stuck in limbo, seemingly indefinitely. Plus intellectual braggadocios are a pain.

Dude, RS takes a lot of heat in the Chat Box every day...
If he was constantly bullshitting the contradictions would add up...
And he would get called on it daily.

How many experienced C++ coders do you know under 30?

How many people under 30 do you know that have built a $10 million business?

Its not luck... its making a lot of VERY good decisions based on long experience...
I know... I run a multi-million $$$ NYSE trading business... cryptos is a FUN hobby for me.

After the 45% secondary offering Im sure RS will get some help.
Loki8

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 01:19:40 AM

There's gonna be another $5,000,000 when the 45% secondary issue hits in days...

Don't take people for fools. Or you're just trolling...

Maybe you expect your site will be acquired by investors for $11 million like SatoshiDice Roll Eyes
YipYip

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 01:46:46 AM

I wasn't asking for that. I was asking for the SUSPECT's real motives.

We are asking a simple valid question...stop trying to drag it into some diatribe about what is he going to or not going to do....

He is running a exchange with 1000's of dollars of pplz money ...why does he need to hide his identity ?

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 01:58:09 AM

do‧na‧tion

He stated it was working 200% better than the standard miner etc etc etc

To date it has not mined 1 block ...so it was a lie ...it was a scam and it was orchastrated from the start ...

I dont give a flying fuck about 1btc.... but it was what is was ....just as BFL are liars so was that whole situation...

Oh and you are really a cunt..... defending MtRLT in this thread about what a good guy he is confirm you are a fool !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
notyep

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 02:35:37 AM

He is also an uber-geek that runs his exchange 18 hours/day...
It's all about the tech and the game for him... money is nice, but not the point.

People are happy to pay him 1 BTC/share = 100,000 BTC = $12-13 million Market Cap.

People don't get why - it's the hardcore trading culture he's created...
You could list ShitCoin on MCX and those guys would Pump it to a $5 million cap.

RS is not going anywhere... the Dude will be a Player...
He just has to keep rolling out coin after coin with all that money sloshing around...
Every obscure coin he lists explodes in volume and profile...
An MCX listing will be a VERY valuable, prized thing in the future.

If People were able to register the above, they would be a little richer right about now.   Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: