Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REALSOLID AKA COINHUNTER What do you say about this?  (Read 3922 times)
notyep

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 02:38:48 AM

I wasn't asking for that. I was asking for the SUSPECT's real motives.

We are asking a simple valid question...stop trying to drag it into some diatribe about what is he going to or not going to do....

He is running a exchange with 1000's of dollars of pplz money ...why does he need to hide his identity ?

*yawn*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:08:21 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2013, 10:26:06 AM by YipYip

I wasn't asking for that. I was asking for the SUSPECT's real motives.

We are asking a simple valid question...stop trying to drag it into some diatribe about what is he going to or not going to do....

He is running a exchange with 1000's of dollars of pplz money ...why does he need to hide his identity ?

*yawn*

Awesome you noobs must know it fucking all .!!!

Lets see what happens  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
QuantPlus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:52:55 PM

Like I said, I don't think mtrlt is RealSolid - try reading what I said before trying to bash it.

Of course he didn't force anyone to donate. But he promised that he would build a GPU miner that would be several times better than a CPU, and people "donated" based on that belief. Calling it a "donation" was a lie by mtrlt as well, because as you said, the "donators" were paying mtrlt in expectation of receiving a profit. Lying about the power of the GPU miner to get people to pay is misrepresenting a product you are selling. Even if you call it a donation, you're still lying to get it. I could say I'm collecting money for the Salvation Army, use that to get donations, then keep it all for myself. Oh, but no one can get their money back because it was a donation! I wonder how well that would hold up in court.

Around here in the Alt Space...
Its often hard to make the distinction between "scam" and "failure".

Many coins/projects are pure scams...
And EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE has mined and pumped a Scam Coin...
Because once you get sucked in and own coins = Stockholm Syndrome...
Otherwise honest people will defend, promote, fellate their kidnappers/scammers. 

Then there are projects that fail for technical reasons...
You pretty much have to be an engineer to tell the difference.

In addition, RS endured wave after wave of DDoS attacks that crippled SC...
Like a medieval castle under seige by a 1,000 flaming catapults...
So it all gets really murky what really happened to the wallets...
And whether walking away was RS only option.

2011 is called the Upper Paleolithic period of the Alt Space...
When Alt Miners were indiscriminately interbreeding with Botnet and Spam Lords...
Before the glaciers moved in... resulting in wholesale extinctions.

Darwinian theory asserts that the fittest survived and moved on...
With MCX an example of a particularly brilliant stroke of Genius and Obsession...
I can guarantee you RS would rather be running MCX 18 hrs/day...
Then relaxing on the beach or being an idle rich dude.

YipYip

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 12:52:12 AM

Like I said, I don't think mtrlt is RealSolid - try reading what I said before trying to bash it.

Of course he didn't force anyone to donate. But he promised that he would build a GPU miner that would be several times better than a CPU, and people "donated" based on that belief. Calling it a "donation" was a lie by mtrlt as well, because as you said, the "donators" were paying mtrlt in expectation of receiving a profit. Lying about the power of the GPU miner to get people to pay is misrepresenting a product you are selling. Even if you call it a donation, you're still lying to get it. I could say I'm collecting money for the Salvation Army, use that to get donations, then keep it all for myself. Oh, but no one can get their money back because it was a donation! I wonder how well that would hold up in court.

Otherwise honest people will defend, promote, fellate their kidnappers/scammers. 

When Alt Miners were indiscriminately interbreeding with Botnet and Spam Lords...

With MCX an example of a particularly brilliant stroke of Genius and Obsession...

The reason is that there have been a number of times where the community "DONATED" to "SUPPORT" his projects and they have resulted in nothing

MicroCash is just one of them

So in this context the idea of him holding so much of pplz value/asset does raise concerns of RISK based upon previous behaviour

OBJECT NOT FOUND
FrigidWinter (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:25:39 AM

http://s22.postimg.org/ykb7j87nl/bart_simpson_generator.gif
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 03:51:47 AM

MCXNow was originally created as a place to dump mincoin, one of the most blatant scamcoins ever.

Should tell you all you need to know about RS.

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 05:02:41 AM

False

http://mincointalk.com/index.php?topic=30.0

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 05:20:26 AM

lets face it 99% of everything and everyone on btt is a scam 

crypto community was so much better before the scamcoin bitcoin was established.

now we have scamers exposing other scamers   Embarrassed

most are here because of the fiat they can get from obtaining cryptos......making pretty much everyone a scamer.
YipYip

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 05:49:25 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2013, 06:04:26 AM by YipYip

crypto community was so much better before the scamcoin bitcoin was established.

now we have scamers exposing other scamers   Embarrassed

most are here because of the fiat they can get from obtaining cryptos......making pretty much everyone a scamer.

Fuck off and go peddle your everyone is a scammer bullshit somewhere else !!!!!!!

Firstly if it where true....which it is not ...does not then make it ok or acceptable to turn a blind eye or dismiss it as law of the jungle type of deal

95% of people in crypto are honest hard working types ...it is the past behaviour of AVALON\BFL and of CH (who has many alias like what the fuck is that a bout if it is not the No1 sign of somebody up to no good) that needs to be exposed and weeded out of the community

I gurantee that this will all end in tears 100% ... not now, not in 6 months but it will ...oops we got hacked all coins gone !!!

Sorry...Hey now that I once again have no money  Cry  Cry for me.. I have this new venture that I need backing for MicroCash v2.0 can you guys help me out ..I will make you all investers

Sounds familiar ...All of this would go away I think with a sign of good faith from RS\CH\Huh as to his identity ...Also the story about him living in tasmania and the servers being there is bullshit

He had a DNS domain issue about 2-3 months back and australia was the last to get synced (i.e US guys where ok but OZ pplz not)..I even asked him and he once again repeated that the servers are hosted in OZ ...BTW this is not some smoking gun ..its just another piece that does not add up ... it points to somebody who is constantly trying to cover their tracks

I really dont give a fuck what u or anyone does ..go ahead and put all your santoshis\alts on his INVESTMENT platform ..good luck to you...But others may want to know of the long history of RS\CH\Huh b4 they decide to take up the oppurtunity of a century

OBJECT NOT FOUND
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 07:49:11 AM

Fuck off and go peddle your everyone is a scammer bullshit somewhere else !!!!!!!

Firstly if it where true....which it is not ...does not then make it ok or acceptable to turn a blind eye or dismiss it as law of the jungle type of deal

i think u misunderstand, i certainly dont think any scaming is justified or should turn a blind eye to, very much the opposite. just funny the amount of scamers calling other scamers out.
notyep

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 07:51:27 AM

Actually, you were correct all along. MCXNOW was also created to provide a platform to support the conversion of SC to MC and in the process (SandyCohen : Lead MNC developer) added MNC in parallel.  The rest is history and now you have the most technologically advanced exchange on the internet offering the best platform for BTC or any ALT period (not to mention the only one that pays you interest on your deposits in all crypto holdings).  Wink

notyep

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 07:57:27 AM

Why are you quoting 2 years back?

Ignorance (and paranoia)...

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 08:36:38 AM

Why are you quoting 2 years back?

Ignorance (and paranoia)...

Oh CH why dont you use your main account and address the question?
YipYip

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 08:47:57 AM

i think u misunderstand, i certainly dont think any scaming is justified or should turn a blind eye to, very much the opposite. just funny the amount of scamers calling other scamers out.

You better start to learn the english language as It was fairly plain and clear your meaning...

Now here you go again by inference implying that "I am a scammer"   thats pretty awesome ...or was this another of your honest mistakes

If it is not me who is this in reference to may I ask ?

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Loki8

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 01:57:04 PM

now we have scamers exposing other scamers   Embarrassed

There are many scammers here but mincoin is one of the worst scams.

Code:
if(nHeight<1440) return 500*COIN;	//720000 coins in first day
else if(nHeight<2880) return 100*COIN; //144000 coins in second day
else if(nHeight<4320) return 50*COIN; //72000 coins in third day
int64 nSubsidy = 2 * COIN;
QuantPlus

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:25:48 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2013, 03:48:11 PM by QuantPlus

You better start to learn the english language as It was fairly plain and clear your meaning...

Now here you go again by inference implying that "I am a scammer"   thats pretty awesome ...or was this another of your honest mistakes

Oh, please... did your dog die?

If you are hanging out and posting in Alt Coin...
YOU, sir, have a very high tolerance for scammers.

Here is an idiot who LOVES and ADMIRES a psychopathic killer like Tony Montana...
But is "pure as the driven snow" when it comes to Alt Coins.
YipYip

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 12:49:13 AM

Now here you go again by inference implying that "I am a scammer"   thats pretty awesome ...or was this another of your honest mistakes

Oh, please... did your dog die?

If you are hanging out and posting in Alt Coin...
YOU, sir, have a very high tolerance for scammers.

Here is an idiot who LOVES and ADMIRES a psychopathic killer like Tony Montana...
But is "pure as the driven snow" when it comes to Alt Coins.

I dont really understand WTF you toss bags are going on about ... So you have no argument so the only solution is to attack the person...

Because I post in ALT coins I am either a scammer or like scammers or hang around scammers and so by default am infected by their scammyness

...It all makes sense

LOves and ADmires  Tony montana ...i loled.....Yeah when I grow up and have big boy pants I want to go around killing people and create a drug empire..... yeah thats me Cheesy

Your logic is great ...

I think we where talking about RS\CH\DarkLord\?? or whoever the guy calls himself by the never ending alias ....stay on topic

OBJECT NOT FOUND
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 08:39:04 AM

Now here you go again by inference implying that "I am a scammer"   thats pretty awesome ...or was this another of your honest mistakes

tbh other then your post to this thread I have no idea or care wtf you are, so stop being so paranoid. if I wanted your opinion I'd troll it out of you.
usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 10:59:32 AM

Hey guys

I like mcxnow and I think RS did great job with it.

I hope RS has a plan for when government agencies will try to shut him down. At this moment, it is very easy to lounder money on the exchange and we know governments like to fuck with too much freedom.

Best wishes and good luck
QuantPlus

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 12:53:26 PM

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info

MCX already does 10 times volume of Cryptsy...
And will BLOW by BTC-e when 45% of mcxFEE shares are distributed in a few days.

Complaining that MCX was originally started up to dump/revive specific coins...
Is like complaining that Glock started out making bayonets (so their guns must suck).

Nobody cares... and it's October 2013 for anyone keeping track.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: