Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
dimpsk

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:50:43 AM

Russia has long had to accept the regulation of the Cryptocurrency and receive money from foreign investors to circumvent the sanctions. But we are still waiting. I hope this is really going to happen in this summer

Venezuela did the same few days ago. Made crypto-bolivar that could not be mined. And. How it help them and us.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

This is good news for the cryptocurrency market,the main thing is that they accept normal conditions for ordinary traders and not the company.Perhaps this will be an impetus for the movement up,for other countries.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

prize"s will go up once this happens no doubt
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

I don't believe in the truth of this news. If there is a positive development in this way, it should be reflected in the prices of cryptocurrencies. It doesn't make much sense to compare Venezuela with Russia. One is one of the largest capitalist countries while other country that wants to get rid of the embargoes it is exposed to. It would be more reasonable to approach cautiously before reading a news on mainstream media.
mydongo

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

i think this might be a fake news. an autocratic country is a centralized place, it’s hard for them to accept a decentralized system.
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

I don’t believe that in Russia it will be full legalization of cryptocurrencies. I just can not imagine this. That’s because there are a lot of unclear, indistinct things related to cryptocurrencies.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

I don’t believe that in Russia it will be full legalization of cryptocurrencies. I just can not imagine this. That’s because there are a lot of unclear, indistinct things related to cryptocurrencies.

Of course not  as I said early. Legislation is around taxation only. How to tax miners and how to tax ICOs.
The point is - you can mine crypto as early but pay taxes. You could not use crypto as legal curremcy. That's it
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

I hope this news will be reflected in a good plan for the whole situation, which is happening now with the market
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

i think this might be a fake news. an autocratic country is a centralized place, it’s hard for them to accept a decentralized system.
Governments can pass laws that will help them use even decentralized cryptocurrencies to their advantage. Now it's just a matter of creating such a mechanism.

dimpsk

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

My view is that holding for a year shall be the greatest track to the worst financial result at present to take advantage of this new legislation and the foreseeable results in a year.

Yep, this is funny
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

Hopefully, this will have a better outcome and I think this can be the signs that Btc will be increasing its value and also with other cryptocurrencies. Also, this country is well-developed and we should expect some support of their countrymen which are obviously supporters of crypto.
NikaMo

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

Russia play big role in world economy now. Putin is a smart guy and he really knows what to do.
I think world start to change if Russia realy support crypto
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:59:29 PM

It is more about government regulation than legalization. While there is no specifics, but mining will be equated to business and taxed. And for the release of tokens will only have the right to campaign with a state license. But again, all this is just chatter for now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

As far as I know, the Central Bank of Russia and the Ministry of Finance are categorically against recognizing the crypto currency as a means of payment. They say that according to the Constitution, only their ruble can be a single means of payment on the territory of this country and therefore they support the introduction of criminal liability for using crypto currency as a means of payment. I still see that in Russia they are trying to ban and prohibit crypto-currency sites. Is this how the preparation for the legalization of the crypto currency is going? I really doubt. that this year's crypto currency will be free to walk through the territory of Russia.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

If Russia will accept this bill, it will be a very good and important event for the cryptocurrency. It is interesting that even such things can be traced to the confrontation between Russia and America. Summing up, we can say that everything indicates that the summer can bring quite good changes for cryptocurrencies.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.
Perhaps the introduction of these laws will lead to a decrease in the number of frauds in their market, but I would not invest in projects oriented to the Russian economy. There are very serious problems, I do not think it's worth the risk.
MNTCorp

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

It's nice, that different countries trying to apply cryptocurrency as payment method.
From hate to love in one step. Congratulations, my friends !
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

That's are realy great news! Even if they prepare taxes for crypto profits and mining, it would be great to do things legally without risk of being arested.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

If Russia will accept this bill, it will be a very good and important event for the cryptocurrency. It is interesting that even such things can be traced to the confrontation between Russia and America. Summing up, we can say that everything indicates that the summer can bring quite good changes for cryptocurrencies.
If we consider the confrontation between Russia and America, then in the crypto Russia is now in the role of catching up. And she just needs to change her legislation.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

Infact every country will follow sooner or later, no one wanta to get left behind, everyone wants to adopt blockchain technology for the efficiency and revolutionary transparency it provides in automation and every procedure.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: