Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

This is a big impact to cryptocurrency business. When there's a certain country legalize cryptocurrency, it is a good result of cryptocurrency to be more popular and increase the total trust of people and also many people who wants to enter in cryptocurrency. If russia accepts and legalize cryptocurrency on their country, it makes their economic status become more higher compare to other countries, and they were advantage in terms of economic status compare to other countries.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

Everything that the Russian government does should be taken with caution. These guys only think how to become richer and launder their trillions stolen from their own people Grin
Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

All this ends as always badly!
Telegrams are forbidden!
Bitcoin forbid!
Mining to impose huge taxes!
Trade on the exchange is only for passports.
And at the end of everything - crypto-ruble!
The first centralized crypto currency....

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

All this ends as always badly!
Telegrams are forbidden!
Bitcoin forbid!
Mining to impose huge taxes!
Trade on the exchange is only for passports.
And at the end of everything - crypto-ruble!
The first centralized crypto currency....
I also saw that the telegram was forbidden to be used in Russia because there was no open database. This actually violates some privacy.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

any positive issues in cryptocurrencies are already predicted by the expert, so this is just what the progress will be needed for the long way to the modern monetary financial technology to build the world to be a better place.

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

WOW I can't wait for this news to become true, it will be a big new for crypto space and it will cause a huge jump in market. News like this is what we want to hear in crytpos so that the uptrend will continue and take us back to old good days.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:24:06 AM

Well, techinically, I guess if nothing is ever labeled as illegal than it is legal?

Kind of confusing yeah?
To me, this is "positive news" wrapped up in a package that is all nice and neat.
But in reality, it seems that they are using the pretense of "legalization" to actually just regulate crypto to try to make a profit off of it.

If so, than good luck to them.
The tech behind crypto makes it pretty much impossible to control.
But if they are savvy enough to figure out a way to benefit from it then all the more power to them.

Countries shouldn't be discussing whether or not crypto should be illegal, they should be trying to understand the tech to see how to best benefit from it.
The applications of blockchain technology are overwhelmingly positive.
Our world has become a place where middle men control and dictate prices.
By having systems become open source and peer to peer, you reduce cost and increase efficiency.

tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

any positive issues in cryptocurrencies are already predicted by the expert, so this is just what the progress will be needed for the long way to the modern monetary financial technology to build the world to be a better place.
Yes, this is more of a positive news than a negative one. As a result, all countries will come to the legalization of the crypto currency, but the most important thing is that legalization does not turn into total control over crypto currencies.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Legalize cryptocurrency all you want, cryptocurrency will not fall into the hands of any government control. Having said this, if the story of  Russia legalisation of cryptocurrency is true, I will say this positive news, is better than negative news!

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

Legalizing cryptocurrencies does not mean to kill them. It will rather check the scams or money laundering. It will also help stabilize the crypto market, which is volatile. So I think all the countries across the country legalize cryprocurrencies, rather than turning their back on this innovative technology.

act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

This will be the very first package of laws on cryptocurrency. As the developers of crypto currency legislation in Russia say, their goal is to show that this activity is legal and to define the basic concepts.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 562

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

If this news will be true ,than we can expect huge raise in the price of bitcoin. The price of many Cryptocurrency will increase and this will mostly reflect in the potential Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Waves.Even the price of bitcoin will reach 19,000$ by the end of this June.We know in last year December,remarkable change occurs in bitcoin price. Same will occur in this July.
anizpk

Activity: 191
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

If it's going to happen, it will be a good news to crypto. Already many governments are positive towards cryptos and blockchains. Most goverments are worried about blackmoney and illegal transactions done through cryptocurrency

|  Shopin  |  Shopping Made Personal
››››  https://tokensale.shopin.com/  ‹‹‹‹
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Well, techinically, I guess if nothing is ever labeled as illegal than it is legal?

Kind of confusing yeah?
To me, this is "positive news" wrapped up in a package that is all nice and neat.
But in reality, it seems that they are using the pretense of "legalization" to actually just regulate crypto to try to make a profit off of it.

If so, than good luck to them.
The tech behind crypto makes it pretty much impossible to control.
But if they are savvy enough to figure out a way to benefit from it then all the more power to them.

Countries shouldn't be discussing whether or not crypto should be illegal, they should be trying to understand the tech to see how to best benefit from it.
The applications of blockchain technology are overwhelmingly positive.
Our world has become a place where middle men control and dictate prices.
By having systems become open source and peer to peer, you reduce cost and increase efficiency.
I also believe that not everything is as good as written in this article and all they want is to benefit. Let's see how this bill will become a reality, and whether it will be better for the development of crypto-currencies.
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

This is the first good news I've seen this year! Hope this is a real news! Look forward to July!
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

It is good news for crytpo traders as after regulation and legalize the trust and interest will increase by traders and Russia is big population country hope it will positive impact on all coins specially Russian ICO's.

Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Well, finally after the long discussions from their finance ministry on how they accept and potentially put a regulation to Bitcoin in their country. I thought  this issue could never end and remain hanging not unless if this news is true. The OP shouldve provided a link from the news.

Well finally after so long time waiting more country take good decision to legalize crypto.
I will support this kind of action of the country and hope more people would believe to crypto because more country already legalyze crypto.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

It was expected and necessary. There are a lot of crypto under control in the market right now. I just want the rules which will allow people like me to be involved in crypto market

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
vvthd

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

President Putin talked about bitcoin and blockchain world several times. in my opinion it will be positive effect for the blockchain world. We will see the result.
VelascoMark20

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

This report will be a very big event that affects bitcoin. I think this will lead the increase in price of bitcoin, tokens and altcoins. This is a big step in legalizing the bitcoin in other countries because Russia is one of the most influential country in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: