Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY I DON'T TRUST CRYPTSY WITH MY MONEY  (Read 8146 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 09:41:14 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2013, 03:03:53 AM by TECSHARE

Who else is seeing this repeating pattern of the same errors over and over again with increasing frequency coupled with empty apologies and promises that it has been fixed. Is it just me or does this place seem to be on a severe downward slope? It seems far too often they are more concerned with their trade fees rather than the customer base.
For example, why are they adding new XPM trade pairs when people can't withdraw, transfer, or deposit, and balances are going negative, and regularly having partial deposits going thru. This is an EVERY DAY THING now. Now I am trapped there because their failures have cost me loss of market value. Who else is having similar experiences?

Nearly complete transcripts of discussion with Cryptsy staff in their chat box, over their repeated and systematic critical exchange failures resulting in multiple bans. I missed some of it because the chat buffer over ran while I was typing.

EDIT: Bitjohn decided to get in on the act and frankly was even more patronizing and dismissive of the issues than mullick was. At least this stuff isn't mullick's job... I don't know what Bigjohn's excuse is. In the end he asked me questions, didn't like the response and eventually found an excuse to ban me because his personal frustration with the fact that his superficial PR treatments aren't satisfying me. Then he goes on to accuse me of having an "agenda", previously he also accused me of looking for a "payout" suggesting I am trying to extort money from them. What I want is for you to stop patronizing your user base with your hollow PR spiel, take responsibility for your failures, and FIX THE PROBLEMS.

10/08/2013

TECSHARE: You already cost me the money, filing a ticket isn't going to fix anything.
Jagrapolite: visde* lol blah
Mullick: @TECSHARE: If you have issues a suport ticket is the way to go not filling the chatbox on how you think this place is terrible. Please file a support ticket if you have issues
zackclark70: @CheshCa: извинитe coinchose УГ нe oбнoвляeтcя cliant тaм и тaк ecть caйт desplaying нeпpaвильныe дaнныe нынeшнeмy hashrate cocтaвляeт бoлee 400 000 X.
TECSHARE: but maybe you should play wit TIX some more before you fix major failures in the exchange.
Harbinger: @zackclark70: It's 263.39 Mh/s right now according to the client
Nighthawk: Wow PXC is flying up
Nighthawk: Wtf?
CheshCa: @zackclark70: I know because i'm checked it in wallet. Now i see 126544 blocks with 2.144 diff and last netrate was 263Mh. So coinchoose forwards multipool miners and hoppers to wrong place
zackclark70: @Harbinger: just looked again must have been the coin hoping pool on there again
Harbinger: @zackclark70: in fact it's all over the place.
Harbinger: @zackclark70: 293 then 160
Mullick: @TECSHARE: We could go the route of PXC or coins-e and just run. But instead we fix issues that arrise and continue to do so
Jagrapolite: yeah that hopping pool does more hopping then mining lol
LaCroix: @Nighthawk: probably has to do with the new devs taking over
zackclark70: @Jagrapolite: +1
CheshCa: @TECSHARE: +100
LaCroix: not like it really has anywhere to go but up at this point anyway
Nighthawk: Damn It has almost doubled. Missed out just like WDC grrr
LaCroix: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=305584.0
CheshCa: @zackclark70: i know english, you not need to "google translate" it Cheesy So funny
CheshCa: @zackclark70: not 400Mh, but "networkhashps" : 163444421,
zackclark70: @CheshCa: you never know who knows what lol best to play it safe
TECSHARE: See i can't just run, because if I did it would cost lots of other people money... and I would rather not rob a community I just spent time building.
Harbinger: @CheshCa: It's jumping a lot.
zackclark70: @CheshCa: when it was 400mh the coin hoping poll was still mining
TECSHARE: but apparently I am supposed to give you respect for not robbing me.. ok... makes sense
Nighthawk: ANyone know anything about the new PXC dev?
zackclark70: @Nighthawk: lol
Harbinger: ADT info on coinchoose is way off. Pools getting a much higher diff than they are bargaining for
Jagrapolite: lol yeah they refuse to switch to new client
Jagrapolite: so their info is way off
zackclark70: @Harbinger: problem is its making people dump ADT because they think its over priced
CryptoCat: PXC to the moon!
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Obviously nothing i saw will matter to you. I will say any future complaints should be said via a support ticket then which will be sent to vern
Harbinger: @zackclark70: you should contact sal002 and ask him to delist it if the block explorer he's getting his info from is incorrect
AlexBoyle710: @Mullick: It literally sounded like you were running a scam there.
Nighthawk: Ghostlander is the new PXC dev
TECSHARE: Also mullick, I can't be sure you actually aren't already robbing me, because one could easily stage error after error in selected trade pairs and manipulate prices all day. How could I know this is a genuine mistake? I can't....
Nighthawk: Fark its now up over 2
Mullick: @AlexBoyle710: how?
Harbinger: @zackclark70: Tell him to get his info from my block crawler: http://androidstokens.kicks-ass.net/json.php
AlexBoyle710: @Mullick: We could go the route of PXC or coins-e and just run.
AlexBoyle710: WTF?
iGotSpots: thats 100 mhash nowhere near 400 lol
Harbinger: @zackclark70: he uses my json output for CAPS. no reason he can't do the same for ADT
Mullick: @AlexBoyle710: Should have worded that differantly I just meant we are not like other exchanges. We fix issues as they arrive. Sorry
LaCroix: PXC has a new dev, actually
LaCroix: coin to watch Smiley
Revox: Hey folks
LaCroix: howdy
AlexBoyle710: @Mullick: Please get it fixed, this is a decent exchange with reputable people. Strong people that are behind coins and want to see the cryto movement go forward. I strongly urge you to talk to Vern as you will do. Create a fairer exchange.
Revox: Whats coins are good to trade today?
Revox: Any tips on good buying?
LaCroix: PXC, WDC, FST
Harbinger: @iGotSpots: It was 400 about 10 minutes ago. no doubt due to the inaccurate info on coinchoose
Mullick: @AlexBoyle710: Thank you. I am not understanding what you meant by this though. " Create a fairer exchange"
Nighthawk: @LaCroix: Yeah I like dgc and src too. Wdc has been good lately. pxc wtf today tho going nuts.
thediglio: "Cryptsy, They won't steal your shit"
TECSHARE: Hes saying that the current conditions on this exchange are conductive to insider trading and fraud regardless of your knowledge or lack of knowledge about the situation.
zackclark70: @Harbinger: in the last 1h it has hit 750,000kh and has now droped back to just over 120
CryptoCat: @Nighthawk: yeah idk what's going on with PXC
Mullick: @TECSHARE: How so?
AlexBoyle710: @Mullick: One without breaking bugs and glitches, you get my point. I do not want to argue but currently due to these issues it's unfair. Thank you for saying sorry you are a decent man, I know you understand what is correct and what isn't. Again utmost respect for you and the exchange and your fellow staff but things need to be fixed. Thanks again.
TECSHARE: TECSHARE: Also mullick, I can't be sure you actually aren't already robbing me, because one could easily stage error after error in selected trade pairs and manipulate prices all day. How could I know this is a genuine mistake? I can't....
Revox: @LaCroix: Ok thanks Smiley
CryptoCat: maybe it's the new PXC dev buying up some stake
Nighthawk: @CryptoCat: Who knows. Hopefully the new dev does a good job with it. It seemed to be at rock bottom so now starting to come back up
Mullick: @AlexBoyle710: Thank you for the kind words. I assure you the issues affect everyone including me. So it does rremain fair. But I understand where your coming from and assure you the issues will be resolved Smiley
Mullick: @TECSHARE: You could say that about any exchange really. You wouldnt need to create issues to manipulate prices
rumz00: @TECSHARE: what coin on any exchange isn't heavily manipulated? even btc is to an extent
AlexBoyle710: @rumz00: the entire point of the cryptocoin movement is fair exchange.
Nighthawk: Wow how much to get pxc to .0001??
AlexBoyle710: @rumz00: It may as well be your personal banking system otherwise.
TECSHARE: The only thing is most exchanges don't have vital failures 5 times a week, so no really no they couldn't.
Nighthawk: no big sells at all for a while
Mullick: @TECSHARE: You wouldnt need to creat issues to manipulate prices. And the issues i have seen effect all markets
rumz00: ive seen tons of price manipulation on btc-e, its goin on on mcxnow a lot lately, it even happens on gox
TECSHARE: There is manipulation of price that follows trading rules... IE a large investor can manipulate but he does it by spending money. This situation you have here you could easily rob people long term while errors are staged over and over selectively disabling markets while leaving others enabled to bring selected coin's prices up or down.
Nighthawk: That pxc weekly graph lol wtf
TECSHARE: and it would cost nothing to implement
Nighthawk: Like a horny dog
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Maarkets are disabled due to forks and network issues. There has never been a de listing without blockchain issues anyone can verify
digg00: @Nighthawk: lol
Nighthawk: @digg00: Smiley
Nighthawk: fk pxc goin nuts i always miss out Sad
Mullick: @TECSHARE: The resnt issues have effect withdraws and depossits for ALL currencys as well not just specific markets
chex232: fuck it, I'm buying into this PXC wave
Mullick: wow my typing is terrible
TECSHARE: See tho, I am not talking about delisting... I am talking about things like negative balances which could be selectively applied to hurt certain coins supporters and reduce the price. Or for example the deposits could be disabled right as a coin is gaining momentum so that select persons can buy in cheaper... you can't verify to me this is not happening. I am forced to take your word, and the word of this exchange is meaning less every day.
CheshCa: @TECSHARE: yep. This delistings are killing. For deposits and for prices. Stuck money while coin delisted temporarily or lost money when permanently. Then after long delist there are huge panicsell. Just anyone can look to LBW - when it was delisted yesterday it was 3.55x more then now
Nighthawk: @chex232: Check I bought some at .000019 it seems an easy pump all the way to .0001 they way the sells are
TECSHARE: not even talking about delistings
rumz00: @CheshCa: LBW had 5 forks at one point, what is cryptsy supposed to do there? not delist would be even worse
chex232: @Nighthawk: yeah, virtually no resistance in the orderbook on the sell side
Mullick: @CheshCa: I even attempted too fix LBW t o get it back early i discovered active chains when i did.
rumz00: if we're gonna blame cryptsy for what happened to LBW, blame them for having such a stupid coin in the first place
Nighthawk: @chex232: I doubt many people have much pxc to sell the way it all went down. Now a new dev so worth a punt I guess
Mullick: wow I discovered 4 active chains*
CheshCa: @Mullick: i read your topic and post some messages, i know
MicroGuy: is flying the GoldenRocket™ on the all-night soul train.
Stouse49: @Mullick: how do you determine how many chains a coin has?
chex232: like, less than .5 btc all the way up to .00005 for pxc
MicroGuy: sorry wrong chat. rofl
CheshCa: @chex232: with full bottom support? no Cheesy
Mullick: @Stouse49: Well i downloaded the client and was synced to one chain. I was sent a log from another user on a differnt chain. So i checkpointed the block at which it forked and downlaoded again synced to another chin with a differant block height narrowed that down checkpointed it and downloaded again to find i was 13 block behind the other user chain still and had a seperate difficulty. It was a mess
Revox: Thanks for the tip on PXC already made my first bit of btc here Smiley
CheshCa: each miner must have not only one or more personal coins, but a own chain at any coin Cheesy
Revox: PXC to da moon!
Revox: Clear the runway for launch!
Mullick: @TECSHARE: There are many examples which could be manipulated very easily. MCX fee shares for instance. Not saying they are. But would be very easy. Im just trying to let you know cryptsy isnt the only exchange that COULD manipulate prices. Which to my knowledge we do not. I know for a fact Ven has payed out over 15 BTC for site errors ect 10 of which being from one incident
CheshCa: not any volume at pxc. why this shitcoin is added? misunderstood.. :/
Mullick: @CheshCa: It had great volume at one point
kneedrag349: please add the shitcoin!
WallStBanker: @CheshCa: Its been around for ages. Was at its lowest. Has a new dev so due to come back up now I guess.
CheshCa: @kneedrag349: there are lot of shitcoins
tucksmcgucks: @CheshCa: +1
kneedrag349: cheshca, no, there is new coin called shitcoin.
kneedrag349: sht
Koontas: sht.dsync.net
kneedrag349: id like to unload some of that shit.
kneedrag349: i also have a cesspool for the sht if you need it. sht.multiminer.org
kneedrag349: (im friends with dsync.net)
WallStBanker: Look at what happened with WDC. It went crazy after it was at bottom. PXC seems to be doing the same with some positive news on a good new dev it seems. Amazing how things can turn around in Cryptocoins from week to week.
Netcrash: Hello.Yesterday i have make a withdraw to BTCe (1.15 BTC) and there is no conformation. How many times need this transaction? Sorry for my english
CheshCa: @kneedrag349: i know. i seen talks yesterday. and asked Vlad to make exclusive exchange where people can buy/sell shitcoins for realshit. Liquid shit will be lower price and solid shit will be higher price. And of course price will varies because of flavor etc.
WallStBanker: PXC was up a long time ago then the old devs killed it, but now a new dev and some updates etc seem to have it on the improve. I thought it was dead so I'm surprised.
Jagrapolite: @CheshCa: lol
Mullick: @Netcrash: I will look into it
kneedrag349: cheshca i dont think it could ever beeon an exchange because the excahnges dont do that many decimal places for its value Smiley
Revox: @WallStBanker: I guess I'll keep what PXC I bought today then and also buy some xpm and dgc
Mullick: @Netcrash: You need to click the confirmation email that was sent to you
CheshCa: But idunno how he will do shit deposits.. by postal mail or fedex?.
Netcrash: @Mullick: oh damn ok thanks
spiffy1371: lol.. ltc still in the shitter after 2 weeks.
Revox: PXC hard fork coming and 2 vulnerablities fixed it says here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=305584.0
Revox: Ghostlander is new PXC dev. I like what dgc dev is doing too and also the CGB sounds good from what I am reading.
Nighthawk: @Revox: pxc was on a par with dgc or higher at one stage. Has alot of room to come back up. Its way down.

SMALL GAP IN TRANSCRIPT DUE TO CHAT BUFFER SIZE.

TECSHARE: Also its funny how withdraws suddenly don't work when LTC is tanking. Obviously no one could take advantage of that situation right?
KrichWins: @Mullick: ?good evening sir
Mullick: @KrichWins: Good evening
KrichWins: ?￰゚リᄆ?￰゚リᄆ?￰゚リᄆ?
KrichWins: I didn't know we had emoticons.
KrichWins: Lo.
TECSHARE: not an emoticon, special character
KrichWins: Good evening everyone. Great day to be at crispy.
Harbinger: ☺
Nighthawk: And theres the dump :/
dpkfx952: still my withdraw from yesterday 0.019xx is not proces.. i thnk it is scam ?
TECSHARE: I know shocking right? Who knew there would be dumps after making a bunch of people's balances negative... forces them to sell withdraw
TECSHARE: didn't see that comming
iGotSpots: calm down on the conspiracy yo
creamypotpie473: paranoia self destroya
KrichWins: @dpkfx952: whats a scam. What u need help with brother
Revox: Oh well I guess I keep what PXC I have. It should come back up again.
KrichWins: @Revox: yep I sold mine for some XMp but will be rebuking cheap very soon.
CheshCa: @Revox: good joke Cheesy
CheshCa: @Revox: good joke Cheesy
dpkfx952: @KrichWins: Sir my yesterday Withdraw of BTC 0.0193 is still not receive
KrichWins: Xpm sorry
KrichWins: @dpkfx952: have u filed a support ticket?
Mullick: @dpkfx952: It seems the system was alerted somehwow about your withdraw. I sent it to vern with a high priority
KrichWins: @dpkfx952: the guys around here are usually pretty quick about getting to them.
dpkfx952: @Mullick: but it is already done 20+ hrs. but not receive till.. and amount is not high just little amount...
TECSHARE: @iGotSpots: These are cryptocoins, there is always a fucking conspiracy
KrichWins: @TECSHARE: lol. Yep. Hehehe
KrichWins: @TECSHARE: you have to have your finger on the pulse. No doubt.
dpkfx952: which pair is now good for buy ?
rease: xnc pump
Mullick: @dpkfx952: I thiunk it has to do with the bug vern found earlier as your withdraw was processed at the same time your account was audiited. Ill have vern release it first thing
rease: xnc !!
creamypotpie473: @TECSHARE: +1000
creamypotpie473: I'm only in this for the conspiracies.
TECSHARE: I am glad he can get rested while we sit here watching our money melt.
bholzer432: @Mullick: I know we've discussed a time or two before...but where are you guys at with a possible name change for CAP? Pretty set on the name?
Mullick: @TECSHARE: 4 user accounts going negative was the source of the pxc dump? Seriously. Take your accusation selsewhere. I understand you are upset the bug was fixed and is being corrected. But there is to need to fill users heads with nonsense
bholzer432: @Mullick: As I've mentioned before...I'm having a hard time convincing people to invest in it solely due to the name/logo.
TECSHARE: I haven't sleep hardly at all for a couple months managing my funds to put myself int he position I was in before these errors screwed it up. When does Vern pay me for that lost time?
Mullick: @bholzer432: I will hold a pol on bitcointalk as soon as butjohn is back Smiley
bholzer432: @Mullick: Cool. Obviously much more important things going on...but just wanted to make sure it's still in the hopper.
TECSHARE: Please quote me where I said that Mullick, now you are stooping to making shit up about me?
Mullick: @bholzer432: Yep jusy need to speak to Jihn and hes in the field right now. He has a pending message
Mullick: @TECSHARE: I know shocking right? Who knew there would be dumps after making a bunch of people's balances negative... forces them to sell withdraw
TECSHARE: Where is the part where I mentioned a specific coin?\]
Koontas: @Mullick: Can't you just ban him already? This is getting old...
bholzer432: @TECSHARE: Nobody is trying to rip anyone off here man. Bugs happen...but obviously they're not going to compromise the integrity of their entire business to purposely keep people from depositing currencies into their account.
creamypotpie473: @TECSHARE: You should totally get some sleep, bud. Things won't seem so bad with a little rest and some perspective.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Well it was the same time as the pxc dump which is the only coin I have seen dumped recently
TECSHARE: Your assumptions have nothing to do with me.
Mullick: @Koontas: I feel that would only make it worse trying to avoid that
CheshCa: @Koontas: it would be very bad issue if someone ban him.
Koontas: Fair enough, fair enough. I'd rather be arguing with stink over his so called GME pumps...
TECSHARE: Your right why listen to someone with valid complaints when you can argue with trolls.
creamypotpie473: @Koontas: What's news with you? Haven't seen you on the TEK pool much.
Koontas: Nothing personal TECSHARE, you're just not gonna get anywhere like this.
Koontas: @creamypotpie473: Ah, been jumping around a little. Was on OSC for a little while but I'm back on BTC for now.
TECSHARE: I am getting exactly what I want... informing people of the systematic critical failures of this exchange.
Koontas: @creamypotpie473: Also got a SHT ton of SHT.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: If you are unhappy go somewhere else. We are not stopping you. We would like for you to stay but if you continue to make wild accusations i will be forced to chat ban you
creamypotpie473: @Koontas: Do you think TEK will ever get listed anywhere?
bholzer432: @TECSHARE: It sounds like a frustrating position to be in. I'd be frustrated for sure. I just highly doubt any of your issues were intentional. I think people need to realize what an insane operation this is to run -- so much going on...and so many places where things can get hung up.
Koontas: @TECSHARE: But we're already aware of the issues...
Koontas: @creamypotpie473: I sure hope so, but I think the sites have some work to do first...
TECSHARE: Actually you are stopping me, because these failures have suppressed the value of my deposit which I can now not liquidate because is would be at a loss. So basically you have trapped me here. Additionally with a negative balance how am I supposed to withdraw. Tell me please.
s3n10rfr0g: Bitches be all like, "why isn't OSC on cryptsy?"
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Nothing was stoppingyou from trading
bholzer432: I'll be honest...other than extremely slow trading when placing large Megacoin buy orders...and one day where deposits were a bit delayed...I've never had an issue at this exchange. Everything was always resolved promptly...and tickets were responded to almost instantly.
Koontas: @s3n10rfr0g: lol agreed
TECSHARE: actually yes, removing half of a trading pair makes trading kind of impossible...
Mullick: @TECSHARE: I will personally transfer the negative funds if you would like to leave
dpkfx952: @Mullick: no my witheraw not process because not any TrxID found under withdraw section
TECSHARE: Read what I said again.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: We cannot stop forks. Once again just drop it
TECSHARE: Has NOTHING to do with forks. Stop throwing down red herrings.
*** TECSHARE has been banned from chat for 1 hour ***
KrichWins: @s3n10rfr0g: I'm hoping osc ocoins comes soon
Koontas: Time for a 30 min ChatBox time out.
s3n10rfr0g: there are so many coins listed, most of them are shit. why can't we get the good ones listed? afraid your pump and dumps will die?

*** TECSHARE has been banned from chat for 1 hour ***
KrichWins: @s3n10rfr0g: I'm hoping osc ocoins comes soon
Koontas: Time for a 30 min ChatBox time out.
s3n10rfr0g: there are so many coins listed, most of them are shit. why can't we get the good ones listed? afraid your pump and dumps will die?
KrichWins: @creamypotpie473: do u have TEK for sale Huh
Mullick: Ok come back with a better attitude. If you would like me to transfer the funds file ticket. Pairs are removed for network issues or lack of trades / developer support
bholzer432: @Mullick: Had to be done. Alarming people over isolated incidents is a bit ridiculous. Also, by far the least effective way to resolve any potential issue.
s3n10rfr0g: due to the law of the 10th man, i'm inclined to object to the banning of TECSHARE and object to the opinion n
s3n10rfr0g: of bholzer 432
Jagrapolite: i mean stocks only trade a few hours a day not 24/7 anything 24/7 has down times here and there
Koontas: @KrichWins: How much are you looking for?
Mullick: @s3n10rfr0g: What coins are "good" that you would like listed?
Koontas: @Mullick: TEK/OSC
bholzer432: @s3n10rfr0g: You disagree that filing a ticket and exercising some patience would be more effective?

10/09/2013

pmalek: @Gilgamesh90: and you didnt got btcs... Hmm I wonder if that would be covered by Vern if it was 8 btc value?
Pakss: @mellorbo334: keep going .. :\
pmalek: @Mullick: OK
Mullick: @pmalek: It was a error in the fees. Would need to be quite a big transaction for a 8 btc fee lol
meeeee: @Pakss: Well I'm pretty tired tonight mate been glued to NET all day, it's been great. Smiley I'll be about in the morning anyway.
TECSHARE: This exchange is a joke
Mullick: Well actually it was sometimes applying larger fees but still would need to be massive
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Oh man
meeeee: @Pakss: Don't be so down man, things are looking up! Wink
AZIZ1977: ltc
mellorbo334: @Pakss: same here but as long as we got a roof over or heads and food in our mouth things can only get better
pmalek: @Mullick: OHHHH with a fees! OK then! I thought he sold DGC and got 0 btcs
TECSHARE: Mullick, you have no idea how royally your fuckups have screwed me, I am not exaggerating when I say months and thousands of dollars lost.
cryptsyJoe: guess ltc really is dying? i mean even if a few people try to pump it when mtgox finally happens, does anyone really care?
mellorbo334: @meeeee: hows net treating ya so far?
Pakss: @meeeee: thanks fella. i know that.. Cheesy
TECSHARE: Youd be in here pissing off the mods too
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Im still not understanding this. The account that wen negative were a zero balance to begin with. So dont know how it would hinder anything except withdraws
CaptainJayo: You folks playing nice today?
cryptsyJoe: ltc was killed when coinbase strategically hired away both togami and coblee to take out the potential threat of ltc to btc, i caught coinbase admitting to this at one point
samka: @TECSHARE: You have forgotten to buy 1 franko before starting other trades.Buying one frk brings good luck. Everyone knows about it!!!
TECSHARE: It hinders trading because everyone suddenly having negative balances CAN'T BUY ANY MORE!!!
TECSHARE: Right at the moment of passing a HARD FOUGHT resistance point!
TECSHARE: now after spending thousands to pass that point you SUCK ALL OF THE LIQUIDITY OUT OF THE ROOM

Mullick: @TECSHARE: They could still buy they were 0 blances to begin with? I understand its frustrating and we are sorry
TECSHARE: Sorry doesn't put thousands of dollars and months of work back in my pocket.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: And i have seen 12 users so far with the problem. More will pop up but it wasnt everyone that was effected
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Im sorry the price dropped but i doubt it had anything to do with the small number of users affected by this
cryptsyJoe: after choping off the development heads behind ltc, togami and coblee departing for coinbase, ltc was further killed by the ltc stock market disappearing, resulting in huge ltc losses to its largest investors, this appear to royally pissed a lot of ltc owners off and are now diverging into other alt coins
TECSHARE: yesterday you said it was 4, tomorrow it will be 48
nyanpi: MEC is getting ready to take off.. thin sell orders, upward buying pressure
Mullick: @TECSHARE: If its 48 its 48 out of 12,000 users
rodney: god damn NET confirms fast, like lightning
TECSHARE: Trading is ALL ABOUT TIMING. If you are constantly fucking up the timing then this isn't a safe place to trade. I can't account for your every regular and continuing fuck ups here.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Again we are sorry but the drop in price was likely due to market volotility not the small number of users effected
Gizmosis350k: Hmm what would be a good buy right now?
mellorbo334: can anybody help with this ... in bit minter the little bomb that says miscalculations what does that mean?
Gizmosis350k: @mellorbo334: your miners are pissing away hash
samka: All you need, guys is to buy 1 frk first))) This is the magic)))
Mullick: @TECSHARE: But i have an appointment to make. If you are upset i will tell you again to file a support ticket and i will send it to vern
Gizmosis350k: happens when those on the network with KnC asis are surpassing yours
rodney: @Gizmosis350k: NET!
TECSHARE: And whats he gonna do tell me hes sorry and go back to playing with TIX?
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Where does TIX come into this lol
TECSHARE: Because he was fucking with TIX instead of fixing critical exchange errors, thats why
mellorbo334: @Gizmosis350k: i only have 2 eruptors on it with 1800 accepted 3 regected and 22 miscalculations was just curious as to what they were
Mullick: Bitjohn mainly chooses the additons and he went back out in the field the same day or th e next day
meeeee: @Pakss: Traffic on the forum is picking up mate so that's good. Would be great to see you over there sometime. Smiley
TECSHARE: same with every other shit nothing coin here.
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Again baseless acusations Just drop it
MaGNeT: @Mullick: can't satisfy him, use your energy for positive things Smiley
TECSHARE: Your right your repeated failures aren't real, they are just baseless accusations...
MaGNeT: @Mullick: don't even discuss.
MaGNeT: @Mullick: waste of time
MaGNeT: @Mullick: let him open a ticket
MaGNeT: @Mullick: it's business, nothing personal
Jagrapolite: 24 hours l8r still mullick vs tec wow
Jagrapolite: whats up guys Smiley
MaGNeT: @Jagrapolite: yeah, we don't need this. Doesn't add anything.
MaGNeT: @Jagrapolite: nice for the newcomers "hmm, exchange or boxring"?
jhalstead930: @Jagrapolite: welcome back to the bitching bozx
Gizmosis350k: @mellorbo334: ohh i see
Mullick: Ok gotta go see you guys soon
TECSHARE: Who asked you what you wanted?
cryptsyJoe: thinking about offering some scrypt fpgas, i will be able to beat hash/watt and price by far versus cryptoindustries
Gizmosis350k: prolly an update of bnitminter might help that to not happen
MaGNeT: @Mullick: keep it up!
cryptsyJoe: i have secret hardware in works Smiley
TECSHARE: If they did this to you you would be in here too doing the same thing.
MaGNeT: @cryptsyJoe: 20Ghash vibrator?
jhalstead930: @TECSHARE: no i would have just left
Jagrapolite: @TECSHARE: yes lol since you asked
mellorbo334: @Gizmosis350k: i just have 0.008 btc in it and cant withdraw till 0.01 so figured id get it out then leave it
cryptsyJoe: i also have to local fpga guys helping with the vhdl, my weak point
Jagrapolite: @TECSHARE: but i would complain a straight 24 hours +
lordpiccolo640: Anyone else getting errors whilst trying to buy ifc?
MaGNeT: @TECSHARE: nope, I just open a ticket and go on with my life. I fucked up so many times, BigVern always fixed it. But he only has 21 arms and 3 heads.
meeeee: @rodney: The NET/XPM market has surprised me, you would think that would die off but it is going really strong! Having NET on both markets seems to be a really good move.
crypke: @Mullick: any news when the new servers will arrive ?
Jagrapolite: i would run out of gas lol
cryptsyJoe: electric efficiency will be about 80% better than stock 7950, or about 60% better than undervolted cards. Price will be about double versus gpu
TECSHARE: @MaGNeT: See I didn't fuck up, they did, and it cost me a LOT of time and money.
mellorbo334: @meeeee: i wish id have bought net a LOT earlyer
TECSHARE: And maybe thats the problem, instead of doing everything himself maybe he should DERP hire a coder for maintenance, but know that would cut into his hookers and blow fund.
TECSHARE: no*
*** TECSHARE has been banned from chat for 1 day ***
MaGNeT: @TECSHARE: well, complaining here won't solve your troubles.
Mullick: See you tomorrow
MaGNeT: @TECSHARE: there are support tickets for that.
fernand0x643: MEC is pumpin up!
mellorbo334: @Mullick: catch ya l8r
samka: Thats why you have to buy 1 little franko every day)
Mullick: No lol im back car wont be ready for another hour yet
MaGNeT: @TECSHARE: I don't think you will respond to me today. Sleep well Smiley Now you have time to fill in a support ticket!
meeeee: @mellorbo334: Yeah but even now it is still cheap! So you can't lose even buying now. There isn't much there on the sell side, for LTC especially.
elambert: Round 13, ding ding
Mullick: Good thiing i called before i drove 30 miles to pick it up
elambert: @Mullick: tko
jsr0828126: @Mullick: I was but John and Vern hooked me up
MaGNeT: I really should launch "Cryptsy Support Tickets", scrypt jane?
lordpiccolo640: Anyone else having issues buying coins
Mullick: @MaGNeT: lol
AZIZ1977: @MaGNeT: Smiley
Mullick: @lordpiccolo640: Which market?
meeeee: @mellorbo334: Even look at the graph for NET/XPM, nice steady climb up, can't see it stopping anytime soon. Smiley
mellorbo334: @meeeee: im pretty much fully invested atm so im mining to get more hopefully i can get enough cheap
AZIZ1977: LTC dropping fast
Mullick: @crypke: Maybe this weekend if the parts arrive or else early next week
mellorbo334: @MaGNeT: hell everyone will want them Tongue]
MaGNeT: Or maybe make a coin called "TecShares"
Mullick: @MaGNeT: Icould mine about 100 per day rofl
RDXchat: lol - nice shot...
meeeee: @mellorbo334: Well you're lucky because the difficulty dropped so you should rake in a good few. Smiley
mellorbo334: @meeeee: looks pretty healthy dont it, wonder how long before someone dumps a load
lordpiccolo640: @Mullick: ifc, a moment a go I had a minus ltc balance :/
darkproton: lots of mec someone trying to unload
samka: You will never encounter with problems, which tecshare have, just buy 1 frk every trade day)
mellorbo334: @meeeee: got 2k on pool atm so im getting there
crypke: @Mullick: nice
Mullick: @lordpiccolo640: Ok I will correct that
meeeee: @mellorbo334: Imagine if NET had some of those ADT orders! :0
cryptsyJoe: i caught Brain Armstrong admitting he hired coblee and togami to chop off the head of litecoin which he viewed as a threat.
AZIZ1977: why is cent dropping fast?
meeeee: @mellorbo334: Sweet! what do you think of the pool? I think it's one of the best I've mined on.
techbytes: @MaGNeT: if everyone has your zen, psychiatrist will be out of work. Smiley
mellorbo334: @meeeee: thats a lot of coinage lol
Franko988: non nobis solum, sed omnibus
mellorbo334: @meeeee: pool good i use small time for flo aswell... up untill it stopped letting me mine there
meeeee: @mellorbo334: I know, and if it had been on NET today it would of doubled for them! lol
meeeee: @mellorbo334: Why what happened to flo?
lordpiccolo640: @Mullick: my balance is now correct but I just csnt buy ifc, thanks for looking
moondogdgr8283: I have already sold over 2,000,000 NET now it starts going up. Been holding it since I mined it after release, guess I should have kept some just in case........8^(
mellorbo334: @meeeee: just my cgminer hangs everytime i try to mine it
AZIZ1977: LTC 0.0143
Franko988: Good afternoon everyone Cheesy
Mullick: @lordpiccolo640: Ok i transfered over an IFC to cover that. Whats the error you get?
AZIZ1977: @Franko988: Hi
crypke: @AZIZ1977: who cares..LTC will go up
meeeee: @moondogdgr8283: That'll teach ya! Should of kept them all! :p Well, you can always buy back in before the next jump, it is still undervalued at this price.
mellorbo334: @moondogdgr8283: that happens to me ALL the time, i had 20mil TIX and diddnt think it would reach LTC market so i dumped it all into xpm at low price
AZIZ1977: @mellorbo334:that sucks
moondogdgr8283: yep that sucks for sure
moondogdgr8283: oh well live and learn I guess
mellorbo334: @AZIZ1977: haha shure does, was propper gutted when i saw it in ltc
moondogdgr8283: I can always mine more just not a 5x 4x 3x and 2x the block values
halibit: wow TIX have more buy order than sell
meeeee: @mellorbo334: Hmmmm, have you tried a new miner? Like unpack a whole new cgminer and just make a simple .bat to see if that works?
lordpiccolo640: @Mullick: just says an error occured, please try again later
meeeee: @moondogdgr8283: What was the difficulty at that time though? It is low now you should jump back on!
samka: ifc go crazy now)
mellorbo334: @meeeee: tried in 3.1.0 - 3.1.1 - -3.3.4 - 3.4.2 gave up in end
moondogdgr8283: like .2 I think
Mullick: @lordpiccolo640: Ok ill ask vern

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EzCheese

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:06:50 PM

The coin I was mining wasn't tanking like LTC, but I had my deposit go missing for a good 24 hours or more.  Other than that it's been pretty smooth for me.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 10:22:54 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 10:33:33 PM by TECSHARE

The coin I was mining wasn't tanking like LTC, but I had my deposit go missing for a good 24 hours or more.  Other than that it's been pretty smooth for me.

Would you agree tho that losing a handful of LTC for a day is a lot bigger of a problem when its more than a handful?
EzCheese

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 01:14:41 AM

Oh yeah, time is money and not being able to sell before LTC shits the bed will cost anyone. 
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 06:53:08 PM

Another day another error. Still more people complaining about negative balances days after the problem was "fixed". Of course this "doesn't effect trading" now does it?
fuggedit

Activity: 126

Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 05:10:57 PM

Another day another error. Still more people complaining about negative balances days after the problem was "fixed". Of course this "doesn't effect trading" now does it?

Thanks for the heads up...Was planning on depositing there and doing a little speculative trading (just for fun, not planning on buying a jaguar anytime soon cuz of it lol) but now that I hear this I am def not. When 1/4 actual USERS of the service are displaying such distrust and having all these coin dump/ withdraw issues, it makes me wonder thats for sure.

To give them a little credit, it must be a huge effort on their part and I'm not jealous of their jobs,  proby almost as stressful for them as it is for you-- (granted they aren't ripping ya'll off which I'm not so sure of Undecided....) Good luck man hope they can make it right by you. Keep us posted.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 04:35:55 AM

Thanks for the heads up...Was planning on depositing there and doing a little speculative trading (just for fun, not planning on buying a jaguar anytime soon cuz of it lol) but now that I hear this I am def not. When 1/4 actual USERS of the service are displaying such distrust and having all these coin dump/ withdraw issues, it makes me wonder thats for sure.

To give them a little credit, it must be a huge effort on their part and I'm not jealous of their jobs,  proby almost as stressful for them as it is for you-- (granted they aren't ripping ya'll off which I'm not so sure of Undecided....) Good luck man hope they can make it right by you. Keep us posted.

Unless they have a time machine and a few thousand dollars all they can do is give me meaningless apologies.
fuggedit

Activity: 126

Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 08:38:27 AM

Have they contacted you since? The owner of the site, I mean.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 08:51:48 AM

Have they contacted you since? The owner of the site, I mean.

Received contact today. They aren't going to do a damned thing about it (except for ban me from their chat when I talk about it too much).
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 06:47:08 PM

Feel free to post our discussions from PM.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 10:05:33 PM

Feel free to post our discussions from PM.
Talk is cheap.
cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:48:31 AM

Can you please summarize, its too long to read.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 03:04:19 AM

More from today

10/12/2013
TECSHARE: I understand Johns position, but he is underestimating these issues and thinks people will not notice or he can just skim over it with some PR maneuvers
makeitsnappy391: yer i really hope it works out for him and us
BitJohn: I dont disagree with TECSHARE as far as the fact it sucks he lost money due to lag but cant fix that as I have said before I cannot replace opportunity costs
JackΘfÅLL: Ok NASCAR it is then
INeedCoins704: @8k5yw605: oh come on, now dont tease a bro.
makeitsnappy391: u cant beat amanzons scalability and reliability and internal network latency and bandwidth
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: what issue would you like addressed name one that is something that can be done for the future?
BlueStang: @JackΘfÅLL: yep!
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn:I have lost lots of opportunities I even literally lost coins but my dumb ass still comes back for more...lol
TECSHARE: right now ending the endless string of new coins is not in anyones interest except for a small group of people intending to suck this community dry.
JackΘfÅLL: So if you are paying out ... put me on the list
makeitsnappy391: pay a lil more to get much more..my point here is i feel like vern has sat there trying to do it as cheap as he can with to many other things going on and to much leaning on this sites income for far to long
TECSHARE: How about raising the minimum trade amount, people have been asking for that for a long time
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: well I have already stated you can hide the coins
TECSHARE: or maintenance announcements
makeitsnappy391: i hope he makes some better desitions soon and hope it all works out cause if it dosnt people wont have trust in crypto
JackΘfÅLL: @makeitsnappy391: Shit it is almost done.. he said 90% you can wait 2 or 3 more days.
TECSHARE: hiding the coins doesn't help me when you add acrappy one thats failing and it causes negative banalce
Koontas: @BitJohn: We appreciate your openness. Glad to hear the new hardware is coming along!
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: we have on numerous coins to 1 I know it generated 100's of tickets
Dcypher: @JackΘfÅLL: hehe same here Tongue But I know the risks. And really see all this as one huge experiment. I am just happy to be part of something that might turn out to be pretty damn nice Cheesy
makeitsnappy391: especially if its representing the dev talent...cause this is terrible and you poor mods all day long are on ground zero
Mullick: @TECSHARE: If you never traded it its impossible for you to get negative balance
BitJohn: @makeitsnappy391: they will lose trust in crypto because just like every large crypto exchange we had to wait for FedEx?
8k5yw605: the theory that when many coins are made, would make all the coins wothless, except for bitcoin; doesn't seem to be going that way
JackΘfÅLL: @makeitsnappy391: you think mcxnow had them big servers overnight? or how about btc-e that fast trade engine they just installed they were slow for months
Dcypher: @JackΘfÅLL: was to your comment about keep coiming back dispite problems Smiley
BitJohn: @makeitsnappy391: dont feel sorry for me I work here Smiley
TECSHARE: then when the coin fails and causes exchange failures you blame the coin rathetr than copping tot he fact that the system could be designed better or perhaps you are adding coins too flippantly
makeitsnappy391: lol then thats all gud
8k5yw605: i see lots of coins here, that are not worthless, and yet more and more coins being made all the time
JackΘfÅLL: @Dcypher:I have been here from the beginning. I have always donr this for fun.
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: coisn fail? example?
Dcypher: @JackΘfÅLL: +1 Smiley
makeitsnappy391: @BitJohn: have you ever tried showing any mainstreamer this site and how the trade sytem works
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: they are like commodities your investing in the developer mostly
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: you don't own the exchange
makeitsnappy391: at least 20 people ive shown and everytime something is broken
JackΘfÅLL: I was prob one of the first 50 complaints in the support tab
makeitsnappy391: but meh it will change id just like to see its standard lift quite alot
Dcypher: @JackΘfÅLL: XD
TECSHARE: for example, the other day starcoin had chargebacks or whatever you want to call them here... this resulted in several users having a negative balance... those users some of them then bought IFC, which then resulted in my balance being negative and prevented a lot of people from buying because of negative balances
BitJohn: @makeitsnappy391: I can only repeat that its on the way so many times
TECSHARE: I never bought starcoin, but I am still suffering from your poor choices of coin additions
makeitsnappy391: @BitJohn: /paste
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: so your blaming a rush on IFC due to a Starcoin fork?
JackΘfÅLL: @TECSHARE: vern was reembersing NEG balances
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: I think you are frustrated
BitJohn: we only reimburse for bugs on cryptsy side not for reversals that is a different animal
TECSHARE: try reading what I said again. This time try looking for how you might possibly culpable rather than instantly refractory with me,.
TECSHARE: you asked me for an example I gave you one... now you are making it about another subject....
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Starcoins failure had nothing to do with the ifc negative balances
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: we all have to play by the rules, and cryptsy makes the rules
regtable69645: anybody have any idea if you can solo mine on a bit erupter? if so how? iv spent a while trolling google and found nothing that works
BitJohn: your balance was negative because people bought IFC?
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn:reversal? like if a coin that gets sopent after a roll back and fork?
TECSHARE: thats not what mullick said
Mullick: @TECSHARE: When did i say that?
JackΘfÅLL: spent**
BitJohn: @JackΘfÅLL: so you send ocins in then it forks and the chain rolls back but you already sold coins that is a reversal
TECSHARE: so why exactly were people getting errors when trying to buy IFC even after balances were fixed?
Stephen: is there another exchange with more responsive devs or customer service?
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn: ahhh gotcha
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: most likely trust score
TECSHARE: @Mullick: Remember when i asked you bout the guy complaining of not being able to buy 30 seconds after you banned me... you said it was because of starcoin
Mullick: @TECSHARE: That one pperson had an error that lasted 5 minutes. Dont believe he had a negative balance even
BitJohn: if you go negative your trust score takes a big hit
8k5yw605: @Stephen: cryptsy is top of the alt coin food chain. else there is btc-e but it is a protectionist snob
BitJohn: he had negative trust due to a reversal which can also be a doudblespend
gnode: @TECSHARE: your arguments make no sense, you assume you know how every coin will perform. So why are you here and not a true millionaire?? because you don't know what you are talking about
JackΘfÅLL: damn where di I see my trust score?
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Yes becasue he had a starcoin reversal that froze his account 1 user
Stephen: and btc e devs aren't responsive... at all.
BitJohn: so trust score adjusts based on various fraud protection algorithms
Dcypher: @JackΘfÅLL: thinking the same thing lol
BitJohn: so a guy goes negative it take a big hit in trust
BitJohn: if its a newer account this can make him a negative trust score
JackΘfÅLL: mine is prob low.. i had two neg in the last week
BitJohn: and he will get that error
8k5yw605: protectionist snob or allowing lots of coins? Currently cryptsy has lots of coins. If you don't like it, well, that is the way it is anyways
BitJohn: well there is way more to it then I am going to explain JAck
BitJohn: the point is this system prevents many 51% type attacks
BitJohn: or at least severely limits the affect they can have on the exchange
gnode: @JackΘfÅLL: two negs in the last week and a fake shooting last month, trust must be negative big time, LOL
8k5yw605: some people want to limit the number of coins, because they know that if they allow some coins more time, they will take a piece of the pie later on as they grow
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn: so can we see this score?
JackΘfÅLL: @gnode: right
8k5yw605: magnifying their own coins, while depressing other peoples coins. hypocrites
BitJohn: Mullick is new to support and only vern knows the whole algorithm but I can tell you Mullick doesnt know much about it yet as its a cryptsy secret
BitJohn: @JackΘfÅLL: ill tell you your score if you like
JackΘfÅLL: @gnode: seems neg trust just follows me around..lmao
TECSHARE: or perhaps that adding too many coins limits the time they have to work on critical exchange errors while they are spending time on pump and dumps
BitJohn: @JackΘfÅLL: 24 trusat
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn: ok
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: adding coins are like apps its a snap in
Mullick: @JackΘfÅLL: That not bad mine is around 30
gnode: @JackΘfÅLL: I think neg trust is coin worthy NTC neg trust coin!
JackΘfÅLL: cool up from the 10 I had last month.
TECSHARE: lol is that why it takes days to fix them?
BigJohnson124: hey ya'll
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: cryptsy doesnt fix the coins developers do that
Mullick: @TECSHARE: Days to fix them? You mean suspensions?
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: think of coins as commodities or companies
Stephen: wot's my score john?
JackΘfÅLL: @gnode: I like it. and make it loose value in your wallet the longer you hold it ..
BitJohn: when a coin breaks its a snap freeze like say the peach harvest froze over
8k5yw605: some people misinterpret support for a coin, as though it is a 'pump and dump'. perhaps it may be hard to tell the difference at times? Expert wiseman, please tell us when it is support or pump and dump
gnode: @BigJohnson124: Gee you finally back from that your birthday bash, what did that last a month??
JackΘfÅLL: @gnode: like a hot fucking potato
BitJohn: @Stephen: 17
BlueStang: @Mullick: do me, do me (score that is!)
Stephen: ty
BitJohn: so the crop is lost your only chance is the farmer has enough time to make the harvest
Stephen: lol
gnode: @JackΘfÅLL: That is even better HFP a new innovative coin
Mullick: @BlueStang: one sec
BitJohn: @BlueStang: 20
JackΘfÅLL: @gnode: +1
gnode: @JackΘfÅLL: you should be the coin name guru
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: or a company has a fire at a factory and has to little insurance to make full replacement cost the investor will take a big loss
JackΘfÅLL: we will get r3wt to build it.
BitJohn: so we dont readd coins until the developers fix them we dont fix the coins
BlueStang: @BitJohn: hehe, try
BigJohnson124: @gnode: been working.
TECSHARE: you can give me analogies all day, in the end its just PR fluff... you have problems with system failures here no matter how much you deny it. In addition you are facilitating an environment of insider trading and fraud know it or not.
BlueStang: @BlueStang: *ty
JackΘfÅLL: @gnode: and no one will touch it. like a hot fucking potato
8k5yw605: coins that released few coins, but got lots of 'suport'? but later on seems people are 'dumping'? when more coins are released
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: well coin issues and exchange issues are a big difference you should understand if you trade cryptos
8k5yw605: what is pump and dump?
BitJohn: the anolgoies are simply to break it down
BitJohn: FTC suffered this and both us BTC-e and MCXNOW had to wait
BitJohn: so it can happen to any
TECSHARE: Ye I understand very well, but it seems it is always some one else's fault.... never anyone in your company's
Mullick: @TECSHARE: If thats your stance the same can be said about any exchange. We may have more failures but btc as a whole is open to insider trading
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: no I told you we take total fault for the lag and delays
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn: I understand John how many times you gonna tell me the same damn thing. I know I am dense sometimes but shesh ok you dont have control over the coin issues I get it...lmao
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: no I told you we take total fault for the lag and delays
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn: I understand John how many times you gonna tell me the same damn thing. I know I am dense sometimes but shesh ok you dont have control over the coin issues I get it...lmao
BitJohn: but coin suspensons are a protection mechanism not a faulty
8k5yw605: a major problem is people 'dumping' coins or selling their coins period. If people would buy their coins with the intent of keeping them longer-term, say 2-3 years, then .... (um, then what?)
TECSHARE: more failures = more opportunity for insider trading.
BitJohn: not a fault*
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: of all the exchanges I assure you in the staff the insider trading here is very minimal
TECSHARE: so you don't think just maybe you should be researching additions more carefully? iI have seen some real garbage come onto this exchange.
BitJohn: I say minimal because we hear more from folks but most of us dont have very deep pockets in the exchange
JackΘfÅLL: Long and short of the fucking story.......What the fuck you gonna do about it?
TECSHARE: who said it was your staff?
JackΘfÅLL: it is what it is
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: watchdog of the gates to cryptsy
Franko988: Tool - jimmy is now playing.
JackΘfÅLL: @8k5yw605: lol
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: well that is anywhere in the investment world I cant stop folks from planning a pump secretly in the shadows
Franko988: Tool - jimmy is now playing.
JackΘfÅLL: @8k5yw605: lol
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: well that is anywhere in the investment world I cant stop folks from planning a pump secretly in the shadows
BlueStang: @JackΘfÅLL: thought you started watching the race Smiley
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: based on what standards, do you think to judge the coins?
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: based on what standards, do you think to judge the coins?
TECSHARE: yes you can, by not adding so many immature coins prone to failure
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: every major crypto has had at least one major issue or fork
Mullick: @TECSHARE: You said more failures = more insider trading nobody knows when a failure is going to occur
BlueStang: @BitJohn: can you secretly pump CAPS Wink
TECSHARE: this is an insider traders DREAM here
Mullick: @TECSHARE: You said more failures = more insider trading nobody knows when a failure is going to occur
BlueStang: @BitJohn: can you secretly pump CAPS Wink
TECSHARE: this is an insider traders DREAM here
TECSHARE: and you are happy to take a slice
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: new coins have little else going for them, except to be on an exchange and traded on an exchange
BitJohn: there are more immature coins that have not had issues than say FTC or BTC
TECSHARE: soon the pie will be gone and there wont be any slices left for you.
Jagrapolite: @BitJohn: whats mine? Smiley
Mullick: @Jagrapolite: 92
Jagrapolite: oops lag
BitJohn: @Jagrapolite: 92
JackΘfÅLL: I got stuck on football
Mullick: @Jagrapolite: 92
Jagrapolite: oops lag
BitJohn: @Jagrapolite: 92
JackΘfÅLL: I got stuck on football
Jagrapolite: nice Smiley
TECSHARE: @8k5yw605: Thats exactly my point, if they have nothing going on WHY ADD THEM?
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: new coins gain exposure by being on an exchange
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: actually every category is trending upwards
JackΘfÅLL: And I am waiting on a secret pump
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: nothing breaking not nothing going on
BitJohn: and why in the world do you trade them if you dont like them
TECSHARE: Past alts had to grow past this point on its own merit, now you give it instarep by adding it. Its a systematic pump and dump operation.
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: ok ehre is my question to you why did you buy IFC? was it the future of all coins?
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: oh, if they have nothing at all going on, and no one supporting the coin? Ok, I see, I agree, in that case, no point in adding them
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: or did you buy it to make a profit?
Mullick: @TECSHARE: People want to trade coins we give them the opportunity is all
BitJohn: we dont set the price or buy the coins traders do
BitJohn: so if a coin has nothing going on then why does anyone buy it?
darkproton: @TECSHARE: dude dont buy 'em. Seriously. SImple
TECSHARE: Enjoy slanging your crack while it lasts John.
8k5yw605: what coin has nothing going on?
TECSHARE: Enjoy slanging your crack while it lasts John.
BitJohn: If you want safe trade BTC, LTC, XPM, PPC, NVC
BitJohn: if you want risky they are there too
darkproton: @BitJohn: +100. I like the ability to buy just about any crypto saafely and not thru a sketchy trade by google docs.
BitJohn: if you want risky they are there too
darkproton: @BitJohn: +100. I like the ability to buy just about any crypto saafely and not thru a sketchy trade by google docs.
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: see what about that is constructive?
JackΘfÅLL: @darkproton: +1
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: Im trying to have a good conversation I have spoken my piece on altcoin copy coins myself
JackΘfÅLL: Ok I know we are talking coin but this last batch of weed that I got is really good.. they call it AK-47
darkproton: people complain about the number added and that it dilutes the market. However, no one is making you or anyone else buy them. Do some homework when buying.
BitJohn: I dont like many I trade pretty much in the coins I just listed and dabble in others
8k5yw605: @BitJohn: I looked at the xpm thread, but did not see any mention of block rewards, but apparently there is no limit to the number of coins. The fact the coins are being released slowly, is this true? but how slowly are they being released?
BitJohn: @8k5yw605: there is no limit on the US dollar either well there might be in a day or two we shall see
BitJohn: @8k5yw605: noone knows its all prime numbers
Mullick: @8k5yw605: xpm block reward is based on moores law. The block reward halves on scale with every 16x the network dfficulty
8k5yw605: the slow steady stile of block rewards? it remains to be seen if this works or not, or whether this is just another con job
Mullick: The faster mining hardware gets the smallert the block reward is. There is no hard cap
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: anyhow I respect your opinion and have no issue talking about it whenever you wish
8k5yw605: personally, I am not sold on sunny kings theories that remind me of David Suzuki preaching
Mullick: @8k5yw605: PPC / NVC use the same alogrithm
BitJohn: heck I bought caps at .006 Tongue and lots of them
8k5yw605: In fact, I tried to download ppcon wallet, and it was infected
BitJohn: @8k5yw605: Im a sunny fan lol
Mullick: @8k5yw605: Some like it some dont. It open to opinion.
8k5yw605: ppcon is part of the btc-e protectionist racket
Mullick: I dont like the early adopter advantage it gives becasue the difficulty is so low but i like the concept
BitJohn: @8k5yw605: well BTC-e is trying to branch out in other ways
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn: speaking of wallets ANONCOIN is coming out with a new wallet I think soon
BitJohn: we will have BTC-e codes on cryptsy soon
8k5yw605: i suspect many of the rudest people have been people who support sunny kings theories, as they continually accuse others of being 'pump and dump' when they are trying to squash the hope of the new coins
BitJohn: and BTC-e will have cryptsy codes
Mullick: Oh he just opened the flood gates.
BitJohn: @8k5yw605: I like some POW's as well heck I just changed my skype DGC pic today haha
8k5yw605: i also am suspicious that ppcoin comes from china. but us people in north america we support coins like goldcoin which is supported by north americans
Franko988: @BitJohn: OH DAMN! NICE!
JackΘfÅLL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227287.0
Franko988: @8k5yw605: You forgot frk, we are red white and blue Tongue
BitJohn: @Franko988: we have had to delay it due to the server upgrades being needed
8k5yw605: @Franko988: I was raised french and english in canada, and I support red white and blue too
Franko988: @BitJohn: Man, that is amazing, it will give the ability to freely move coins between servers. As if they are an extension of each other. Bravo!
8k5yw605: There was some people who tried to invent cars that run on water; but the gas companies showed them a thing or two
Franko988: by servers i ment exchange.. sorry, my fingers are happy too obviously.
BitJohn: @Franko988: they contacted us
BitJohn: @Franko988: so no fees on that as well

***break because of buffer***

Mullick: @8k5yw605: I personally like the steady productioon such as FRK but its all opinion
BigJohnson124: @8k5yw605: i hope i have a few could use more
JackΘfÅLL: @8k5yw605: I dont like a coin that has a lot mined up front. we need one like this.. start off 0 reward for like 100 blocks and then it goes to one coin and then two and so on until the block hits 100 coin reward then it starts decreasing by 1 coin until it gets back to 1 coin again and so on and so on until it reaches 50 million. have difficulty change every 3 blocks.
8k5yw605: I reason that people who are worried about coins with lots of coins early on, fail to realize that other coins end up with large coin-holders anyways, so there is no difference(its just a redistribution of wealth is all). but some people want to opppress the hopes of the poor and only want to retain the riches of the rich man
Franko988: @JackΘfÅLL: hot fucking potato.. is that like two Dicktaters being made into mash potatoes?
8k5yw605: @JackΘfÅLL: one of the main problems for investors with coins with few coins at first, and some hype or support, is that the investors drive the price too high at first, but later on, as more coins are found, then the price comes back down alot and the early investors lose their shirt
8k5yw605: whereas with the large early release of coins, the price gets depressed, and the accusers might actually make it go down more; but then later on, there is less coins, and some things might start happening for the coin, and bingo, we win the lottery and the coin goes way up
JackΘfÅLL: @8k5yw605: see that is the beauty of the coin I am talking about the variation of reward changing all the time evenly and coming back down ends up like an ebb and flow
BitJohn: ok name the coins you guys dont like and want to see go
JackΘfÅLL: ALF
NightVision931: IFC
NightVision931: ;-)
JackΘfÅLL: hold on
8k5yw605: @JackΘfÅLL: can you explain this for me more. i am interested. i wonder about this but don't know much about this
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: you go first what coin do you hate most?
JackΘfÅLL: @8k5yw605: I have put my idea out there to he coin makers but no one wants to try it
8k5yw605: seriously? don't let the chatters decide what coins should be here?
BitJohn: @8k5yw605: its for the poll Tongue
JackΘfÅLL: @8k5yw605: do you IFC?
8k5yw605: I won't name any coin to be taken off
8k5yw605: they would hate me for sure
BitJohn: haha
BitJohn: where is really's list?
8k5yw605: i have no hatred for any coin really
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn: all the coins that dont have a dev with the exception of hobo
BitJohn: @JackΘfÅLL: youd be suprised how many contacted me when I said I needed contact info to list the coin lol
8k5yw605: @BitJohn: have you considered making a 'second page' or 'back page' for coins with no dev, sort of thing? that way, you could still keep them here
JackΘfÅLL: @8k5yw605:yea that was what I was thinking.
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn:do you IRC?
8k5yw605: or does that take too much broadband?
idigz: Whens Maples going to added here?
JackΘfÅLL: or just skype?
idigz: and Cloudcoin
BitJohn: @8k5yw605: lol thats no different than hiding them
BitJohn: @JackΘfÅLL: just skype
BitJohn: @idigz: go vote for them
TECSHARE: I don't hate any coins, i hate the lack of planning involved in stacking them all together in a room to sell before they have matured to handle it. This is an altcoin slaughterhouse.
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn: what if someone wanted to tell you a secret and they dont use skype?
BitJohn: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=309977.0 delisting thread
TECSHARE: And additionally before your exchange can handle it...
BitJohn: @JackΘfÅLL: email me bitjohn@cryptsy.com
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: coin additons dont slow the exchange
BitJohn: users do
idigz: @BitJohn: thats no good, people will use fake accounts to vote for teh coins they want removed or added
8k5yw605: the bingo effect won't last forever, but i suspect that it is still quite early in the bitcoin or altcoin thing, so it might continue for some time yet
TECSHARE: and adding more coins doesn't create more engine lag? Seriously? Please....
BitJohn: @idigz: Im using it for feedback not for the final word
JackΘfÅLL: @BitJohn: I mean private chat
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: nope not really
idigz: y not run the poll here?
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: they dont weigh anything
8k5yw605: @TECSHARE: being on an exchange is needed for a new coin, as it is one of the only ways to maintain interest in the coin
BitJohn: @JackΘfÅLL: skypes all I got
Harbinger: @BitJohn: "Die Shitcoin die!" lol
BitJohn: @Harbinger: haha
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: you cant really make a technical evaluation of our issues when you have zero knowledge about how the system works
JackΘfÅLL: ok I am gonna have to check into this skype thing. I am afraid of it bloating my laptop and slowing it down.
TECSHARE: @8k5yw605: EXACTLY, if the coin is so special it GETS on an exchange because the market cap cant be ignored any longer....
idigz: make easier for cryptsy to verify users are "mostly" unique
BigJohnson124: everthing not a shitcoin..lol
jestronix714: playing blackjack i prefer people to play against, not someones computer they dropped off to take their place, id be happy with an exchange to dropped bots and autosell, but its an age old debate that one
darkproton: @BitJohn: add as many as you can. Keep up the good work!
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: those are other exchanges that cater to that group
TECSHARE: @BitJohn: I can make the valid conclusion that as you add more coins you are spending less time maintaining what is already here. You are after all one person.
BitJohn: we cater to a larger audience
TECSHARE: you cater to addicts and parasites
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: I am one person the company is more than that anyhow
JackΘfÅLL: Is Vern on that skype thingy?
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: careful keep it civil personal attacks are not allowed
JackΘfÅLL: is it like group chat as well?
BitJohn: @JackΘfÅLL: yes
TECSHARE: its not a personal attack...
TECSHARE: but I am sure youd be happy to keep me quiet for any reason you can think of.
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: callign customers addicts and parasite is an attack
8k5yw605: bitcoin is still pre-nasdaq in its development. Just wait and see what happens as bitcoin gets more companies and trading on stock exchanges, and see these coins fly
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: yes your points are compelling seriously I have given you hours to make a point
JudeAustin: Here we go again...
BitJohn: and now your just trolling
8k5yw605: YA GOT TO BELIEVE (in jesus christ)
TECSHARE: You are catering to gambling addicts, and parasites that want nothing but to take resources from the alternate coin community. That is not a personal attack that is an observation of your company's business strategy. Exploiting the worst in humanity for profit at the expense of forward movement of cryptocurrency.
BitJohn: so keep it constructive or move on
*** TECSHARE has been banned from chat for 1 day ***
BitJohn: @TECSHARE: see you tomorrow
8k5yw605: bitcoin is still pre-nasdaq in its development. Just wait and see what happens as bitcoin gets more companies and trading on stock exchanges, and see these coins fly
BitJohn: I am heading to bed
JudeAustin: Night.
Goldshredder: Night. No dreaming about techshare.
8k5yw605: BELIEVE
BitJohn: anyhow TECSHARE your at this point just here to spread FUD I have made every chance to solve your issue
BitJohn: its best if you move on at this point
Goldshredder: @BitJohn: the term 'reasonable' is highly applicable
BitJohn: its obvious at this point there is some agenda
cryptocoin40jks758: BitJohn: thanks for all your hard work
8k5yw605: ripple released too few coins for the demand early on, and price went way up; now they are faced with the dilemma of releasing more coins and causing the early investors to all lose thier shirts
cryptocoin40jks758: BitJohn: looking forward to TEK
BitJohn: @cryptocoin40jks758: thansk I try
BitJohn: my head hurts though lol
cryptocoin40jks758: haha
BitJohn: @cryptocoin40jks758: needs some votes Smiley
cryptocoin40jks758: ok
Goldshredder: @BitJohn: don't let a troublesome individual bother you, not worth it
Goldshredder: just put them on the business-only shelf and deal with them as such
Goldshredder: i.e. without emotion and thus stress.
cryptocoin40jks758: BitJohn: where is the link to voe *for* coins?
pr9me: that guy is persistent for sure :\

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 03:34:25 AM

Can you please summarize, its too long to read.
no
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 03:57:38 AM

deposits and withdraws down again...
EzCheese

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 04:50:52 AM

holy crap man, bad news bears.  I'll be staying away from that exchange from now on.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 03:33:38 PM

So today they are doing maintenance, and half of the user base can trade, and half can't giving some an advantage over others. Why is trading even active? Maintenance was scheduled to be over last night. People are clearly getting restless and tired of excuses.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 05:39:33 AM

Now people can't log into the site....and others are still allowed to trade while a lot of the user base is locked out.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 04:41:24 PM

withdraws down again
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:40:52 PM

been having came shit here techshare, the other night my sell orders were cancelled by the system, whilst i slept.........

so i woke up to find the graphs had sailed through my trade walls, without selling, and to add insult to injury, some coins were lower than what i paid too, BAM double whammy - opened ticket, auto response, ticket closed

The "new" site is more than suspicious

edit: also "alternatepool.com" also is dodgy as f**k - paid well first two days then yesterday ran all day and balance hardly move a few sotoshi-so i left, mining DGC again..

alternatepool is run by....... what a surprise BigVern and BitJohn

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: