Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111714 times)
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

Is it true that someone made a 10 Bitcoin donation to bitcoinz?

I think that was to pay for exchange listings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seahawk

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:12:56 AM

As soon as BTCZ goes on a big exchange it's going to go sky high. Like 3 or 4 x at least I think.

Most people don't know about this brilliant privacy coin yet. It's one of crypto's biggest secrets!

Getting on a big exchange will unlock other benefits too - for example, whattomine don't list BTCZ because it's not on a major exchange (the whattomine website owner told me that when I requested a listing). I've done my own maths and yes, it is consistently the most profitable Equihash coin out there.

By the way - the BTCZ Mac OS wallet is the best crypto wallet I've ever used (and I've used a lot, something like 30+ wallets). The BTCZ wallet is smooth, fast, secure and all with a really really great looking interface. I love it!

Keep up the good work people. If you need any help in the areas of marketing, CRO, SEO feel free to PM me. Happy to help.

Edit: PS
If you're mining, check out Luckpool (no affiliation, I just like it). The cool thing with this pool is that the block finder gets a bonus 1000 BTCZ! I've won the block reward 3 times in 2 weeks Smiley Payouts are solid too and they give 50% fees to the community fund.

https://luckpool.org
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

Hello guys,
Have a nice day! I have a promising tip for all of you.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/
What do you see in the above chart for Bitcoin Z?
Its price fell dramatically over the last few weeks. Ok, how about its volume in recent weeks?
Decreased gradually, ok?
How about a mixture of those two, price and volume?
Are they promising signals for you? I think you can answer the question for yourself. Hope my tip can help you to make money, guys.
Vandar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

Join the BTCZ Forum https://forum.btcz.rocks/ if you want to follow and participate in the project. This is your coin people every idea and proposal is welcome, its up to you where this goes.

NO. Everyone should stay here on course. This is the prestigious website for Crypto.

DO Talk about BTCZ on: This site (specially this site!), Twitter, Facebook and Other Social Networks, Friends and Family (send them free BTCZ via android wallet
DONT TALK ABOUT BTCZ ON: Telegram/Discord/Slack/Private forums

WHY?

Telegram/Discord/Slack are great mediums for ICO/DAICO scams and massively premined/taxed coins where the moderators can quickly shut down anyone who exposes their scam. That is not possible here on this forums.

Telegram/Discord/Slack are CLOSED loop for conversations between existing BTCZ users and miners. We need to promote this coin. There are 7,200,000 new BTCZ mined every day. That equals to 2.88 BTC of new wealth that could get dumped on the market. Luckily it doesn't. The liquidity is very low so is there aren't people like me who throw in hundreds of dollars every day buying BTCZ from Miners so the price does not collapse but there is just so much I can buy. I am running out of cash.

This is why we need NEW people, and you need them every day. And your activity in this thread brings new people from Crypto community and that is very important. We are suffering from [ANN] switch which has hurt this project but we will recover and those who invest in the low times will get rewarded. I personally bought mostly in the 90-130 SAT range.

Your activity on Twitter and facebook brings new people. But many are not Crypto pros and could leave.

The developments made on BTCZ are huge, but many including myself dont even know about them. They need to be announced on social networks to spread the word. For instance I had no idea how much development has been made on web portal and APIs to accept BTCZ on website.

Marketing and promotions need to be continuous.

Very well said!
Vandar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

What is the 525 msg guys (could not update wallet)? Anybody knows?

Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

sorry ,i dont know what's your mean ,can you show me error picture to here ,thanks!
iuhninh

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

Hello guys,
Have a nice day! I have a promising tip for all of you.
Its price fell dramatically over the last few weeks. Ok, how about its volume in recent weeks?
Decreased gradually, ok?
How about a mixture of those two, price and volume?
Are they promising signals for you? I think you can answer the question for yourself. Hope my tip can help you to make money, guys.
Yeah, I see. Thank you very much the free signals on Bitcoin Z price future. I have put it into my potential portfolio.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Dig.While there is good,though the price is 20 cents and for only one exchange,MOP Tyshchenko,and suddenly a couple of years on Boxing will pass.
P3sho

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Join the BTCZ Forum https://forum.btcz.rocks/ if you want to follow and participate in the project. This is your coin people every idea and proposal is welcome, its up to you where this goes.

NO. Everyone should stay here on course. This is the prestigious website for Crypto.

DO Talk about BTCZ on: This site (specially this site!), Twitter, Facebook and Other Social Networks, Friends and Family (send them free BTCZ via android wallet
DONT TALK ABOUT BTCZ ON: Telegram/Discord/Slack/Private forums

WHY?

Telegram/Discord/Slack are great mediums for ICO/DAICO scams and massively premined/taxed coins where the moderators can quickly shut down anyone who exposes their scam. That is not possible here on this forums.

Telegram/Discord/Slack are CLOSED loop for conversations between existing BTCZ users and miners. We need to promote this coin. There are 7,200,000 new BTCZ mined every day. That equals to 2.88 BTC of new wealth that could get dumped on the market. Luckily it doesn't. The liquidity is very low so is there aren't people like me who throw in hundreds of dollars every day buying BTCZ from Miners so the price does not collapse but there is just so much I can buy. I am running out of cash.

This is why we need NEW people, and you need them every day. And your activity in this thread brings new people from Crypto community and that is very important. We are suffering from [ANN] switch which has hurt this project but we will recover and those who invest in the low times will get rewarded. I personally bought mostly in the 90-130 SAT range.

Your activity on Twitter and facebook brings new people. But many are not Crypto pros and could leave.

The developments made on BTCZ are huge, but many including myself dont even know about them. They need to be announced on social networks to spread the word. For instance I had no idea how much development has been made on web portal and APIs to accept BTCZ on website.

Marketing and promotions need to be continuous.

Very well said!

Post was made to invite people to more organised Official BitcoinZ forum which I found to be very good and a lot of good stuff going on there. You don't want to stay here on ANN page forever. BitcoinZ is evolving and pushing boundaries forward, therefore having its own forum is a plus and not hurting the project.
Discouraging other users to join Official BitcoinZ Forum with big red no is not going to help the project. Once again I encourage everyone to join forum here https://forum.btcz.rocks/
Mixainho

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

As soon as BTCZ goes on a big exchange it's going to go sky high. Like 3 or 4 x at least I think.

Most people don't know about this brilliant privacy coin yet. It's one of crypto's biggest secrets!

Getting on a big exchange will unlock other benefits too - for example, whattomine don't list BTCZ because it's not on a major exchange (the whattomine website owner told me that when I requested a listing). I've done my own maths and yes, it is consistently the most profitable Equihash coin out there.

By the way - the BTCZ Mac OS wallet is the best crypto wallet I've ever used (and I've used a lot, something like 30+ wallets). The BTCZ wallet is smooth, fast, secure and all with a really really great looking interface. I love it! [/b]

Keep up the good work people. If you need any help in the areas of marketing, CRO, SEO feel free to PM me. Happy to help.

If you're mining, check out Luckpool (no affiliation, I just like it). The cool thing with this pool is that the block finder gets a bonus 1000 BTCZ! I've won the block reward 3 times in 2 weeks Smiley Payouts are solid too and they give 50% fees to the community fund.

Is there any difference between macOS wallet and android in case of recovering it? With 12 word phrase will you recover your wallet with funds or just the wallet ?
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

I see road... to 1 satoshi.  Roll Eyes

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Mixainho

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

Will buy tons then Cheesy
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

I'm.getting the same error on my android wallets. Error 524 and 525. Not showing balance. Is the wallet relying on servers?

cryptoctrader

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

ZEC overwinter network upgrade and BTCZ!!!!!!

Hey guys, are the BTCZ developers or the community planning to embed the upgrades of ZEC overwinter to our coin?

https://www.coindesk.com/zcashs-coming-hard-fork-pave-way-even/
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

admin, bitcoinZ what is no free coin for faucet? if any please let me know. I'm glad if bitcoinZ has a free coin.

cryptoctrader

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

I'm.getting the same error on my android wallets. Error 524 and 525. Not showing balance. Is the wallet relying on servers?

Yes, it is!!! Sometimes the server goes down and you cannot use the wallet!!!!

That is why I created this topic https://forum.btcz.rocks/t/private-keys-of-android-wallet-public-addresses/245

Because if I can dump the private keys of each public address of my Android Wallet, I can use my funds any time when the Android Server is down!!!!
cryptoctrader

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

By the way - the BTCZ Mac OS wallet is the best crypto wallet I've ever used (and I've used a lot, something like 30+ wallets). The BTCZ wallet is smooth, fast, secure and all with a really really great looking interface. I love it!

Is there any difference between macOS wallet and android in case of recovering it? With 12 word phrase will you recover your wallet with funds or just the wallet ?

No!!! It would happen if they used the same derivation path:

Android use m/44’/0’/0’

Coinomi use m/44’/177’/0’

MAC I don´t know.

Follow this discussion at this topic I created: https://forum.btcz.rocks/t/private-keys-of-android-wallet-public-addresses/245

cryptoctrader

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

Let it go to 1 sat, so we can buy more!!!!
Mixainho

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

No!!! It would happen if they used the same derivation path:

Android use m/44’/0’/0’

Coinomi use m/44’/177’/0’

MAC I don´t know.

Follow this discussion at this topic I created: https://forum.btcz.rocks/t/private-keys-of-android-wallet-public-addresses/245

So atm is it better and safer to use coinomi ?
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

No way to drop to 1 satoshi. Are you mad? I think that Bitcoin Z can fall to around 20 or 25 satoshi before bouncing back and starting new pumping wave. Waiting for a long time to buy Bitcoin Z below 30 satoshi. I will wait more and make huge profits with Bitcoin Z. One more time.
I'd have to agree. 20-30 sat should be the bottom. I see no reason to sell below this level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: