Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111723 times)
Dennis77

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

No the Miners are not the fault the faults are :

Max Supply 21.000.000.000 BTCZ at least 3 digits to high. Complete wrong Way from start with this Number and if that will not corrected asap it will never increase for sure.
The Coin is just on Shit Exchanges and as you see the "Community" just try put it on more Shit Exchanges.
What about the 10 BTC from the Investor? Weeks gone and the Coin is still on NO good Exchanges and no Worth what is the Plan. Transparency works not on this Way!
No White Paper, no Plans for the Coin, just an Community Paper with is more or less useless.
No other Coin is so worthless like this because the massive max Supply, the highest Price ever in December 2018 at the massive Crypto Hype was 0,02xx LOL! And this is because the Max Supply and the fail with Exchanges.

Pro
Just the Big Community is an little pro but there also is an Con in this because the most Guys here hyped the Coin without any reason, most are complete not realistic and hyped the Coin even now where it falls to absolut worthless. BTCZ is on free fall since Weeks and here you just read best Equihash Coin blablabla. No, it is not the best Equihash Coin! It is current the best Equihash Coin from the bottom of the Table, this is more true!

Solutions:
1. Correct the Max Supply and decrease it massive.
2. Use the Money from Investor now and place it on an good exchanges. An lot of People not Sign up on an Exchanges that are not respected so an Exchanges is need that is one of the Biggest, the Key is Quality and not Quantity!
3. Make Marketing in different Languages.
4. Make an White Paper where People can see there is an Plan with this Coin. Current there is absolut no Plan with it.
5. Make the Coin usable for online Things like Gambling! Online Gambling for example is always an good Way to make an Product on an easy Way more prominent because most Gambler not use Bank Accounts, they use Neteller or other Services and have no Problems when there is one more Step to use the Funds for Gambling. Bank --> Neteller or Bank --> BTCZ is at Gambling not an Problem and the User Accept this Ways because they like play anonym.

Do not spend any Time now to make it usable for Things like Online Shopping, this is complete worthless because the Coin is not on any trusted Exchange. They Way from real Money to buy BTCZ is much to hard and 95% of the normal Internet Users will not go this Way on not respected Exchanges. An the other Point is, if i buy things Online i use PayPal because it is easy and it is complete Free for the Customers. So why to hell any User should spend an Hour or more to get BTCZ for pay anything Online?

The best way to go when there is no consensus it to split the chain. I guess a team that stongly disagree with the principles of BTCZ are welcome to creat another coin from it BTCZALPHABET.

What do you think?

I am not in any Team and i not Plan build any Coin. I just talk open and not as an Fanboy, but it is as i say the most Users in this Thread are hyped this Coin like Hell with closed Eyes. They just need open the Eyes, look on the Facts and then they see this Coin, without changes and decrease in Coin supply is an Dead Coin in the near Future. What Results are coming from all the new Shit Exchanges where the coin is add now? What is the Results from other things like the Addon for Shops? Build an Addon for Shops but not have the Coin an any good Exchanges is the same as when you go to an ATM grab 1000$ and fire it up. An lot of things are made but everything without an clear line or plan. And this Words need write to take care on New Users that maybe put Money in BTCZ and lost it all when i is at 0.0000001 in some Months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crna Arapina

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

Max Supply 21.000.000.000 BTCZ at least 3 digits to high. Complete wrong Way from start with this Number and if that will not corrected asap it will never increase for sure.
The Coin is just on Shit Exchanges and as you see the "Community" just try put it on more Shit Exchanges.
What about the 10 BTC from the Investor? Weeks gone and the Coin is still on NO good Exchanges and no Worth what is the Plan. Transparency works not on this Way!
No White Paper, no Plans for the Coin, just an Community Paper with is more or less useless.
No other Coin is so worthless like this because the massive max Supply, the highest Price ever in December 2018 at the massive Crypto Hype was 0,02xx LOL! And this is because the Max Supply and the fail with Exchanges.

Pro
Just the Big Community is an little pro but there also is an Con in this because the most Guys here hyped the Coin without any reason, most are complete not realistic and hyped the Coin even now where it falls to absolut worthless. BTCZ is on free fall since Weeks and here you just read best Equihash Coin blablabla. No, it is not the best Equihash Coin! It is current the best Equihash Coin from the bottom of the Table, this is more true!

Solutions:
2. Use the Money from Investor now and place it on an good exchanges. An lot of People not Sign up on an Exchanges that are not respected so an Exchanges is need that is one of the Biggest, the Key is Quality and not Quantity!
4. Make an White Paper where People can see there is an Plan with this Coin. Current there is absolut no Plan with it.
5. Make the Coin usable for online Things like Gambling! Online Gambling for example is always an good Way to make an Product on an easy Way more prominent because most Gambler not use Bank Accounts, they use Neteller or other Services and have no Problems when there is one more Step to use the Funds for Gambling. Bank --> Neteller or Bank --> BTCZ is at Gambling not an Problem and the User Accept this Ways because they like play anonym.

Do not spend any Time now to make it usable for Things like Online Shopping, this is complete worthless because the Coin is not on any trusted Exchange. They Way from real Money to buy BTCZ is much to hard and 95% of the normal Internet Users will not go this Way on not respected Exchanges. An the other Point is, if i buy things Online i use PayPal because it is easy and it is complete Free for the Customers. So why to hell any User should spend an Hour or more to get BTCZ for pay anything Online?

The best way to go when there is no consensus it to split the chain. I guess a team that stongly disagree with the principles of BTCZ are welcome to creat another coin from it BTCZALPHABET.

What do you think?

I am not in any Team and i not Plan build any Coin. I just talk open and not as an Fanboy, but it is as i say the most Users in this Thread are hyped this Coin like Hell with closed Eyes. They just need open the Eyes, look on the Facts and then they see this Coin, without changes and decrease in Coin supply is an Dead Coin in the near Future. What Results are coming from all the new Shit Exchanges where the coin is add now? What is the Results from other things like the Addon for Shops? Build an Addon for Shops but not have the Coin an any good Exchanges is the same as when you go to an ATM grab 1000$ and fire it up. An lot of things are made but everything without an clear line or plan. And this Words need write to take care on New Users that maybe put Money in BTCZ and lost it all when i is at 0.0000001 in some Months.

Thank you for your detailed analysis, if you don't mind go where you think there is an opportunity and leave this project to do his thing.
Wabid

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

The 10 btc is ment to be for an exchange with a nda, so please be patient and stop breeding negativity on the forums. The comments on price are childish at best, who really expects to make millions in the first six months?

Now go do something useful and vote for btcz on https://octaex.com/vote

Click top right flag to change the language and register
Crna Arapina

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

The 10 btc is ment to be for an exchange with a nda, so please be patient and stop breeding negativity on the forums. The comments on price are childish at best, who really expects to make millions in the first six months?

They all are bitches looking for quick gains, ask them if they ever helped btcz in any form, or are just here to shit on anything that doesn't give them MONEY.
Woz2000

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

+1 absolutely spot on...I'll be adding another to my ignore list of perpetual whiners

They all are bitches looking for quick gains, ask them if they ever helped btcz in any form, or are just here to shit on anything that doesn't give them MONEY.
Dennis77

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This Coin will no one give Money, it will burn it on his haphazardly Way but anyway stay in your Bubble and wait for the Moon... that falling on the Earth....
Digital49ers

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

Come on over and mine BitcoinZ with us at Digital49ers http://pool.digital49er.com/
Fast US and EU servers
Easy Miner Assembly
Low .3% fee and we donate to the BTCZ community

Vandar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

Everybody needs to calm down a bit. BitcoinZ is a great product. This is not a token it is a coin, replacement for Bitcoin, hence Bitcoin 2.0.  For me, it has everything a coin I intend to use as money:

• maximum number of coins to be issued, 21 billion, is a good thing. One day in a future when we are using BTCZ in real life, I want things to feel natural. For example, I want to pay for a dinner 20 BTCZ, for a car 21000 and for a house 350000 BTCZ. Those numbers feel natural to me.  Paying 35 BTC for a house, the number does not feel natural to me.
  • private addresses are a must for me. I value my privacy, and I do not want my balance and spending history to be available for the whole world to see.
  • transaction speeds are already great, but I'm sure, in the future, some new technical solutions will be available, so the speeds will also increase as the number of people using BTCZ will increase
  • decentralization is also essential. If you have just a few large mining farms controlling all the mining, manipulations are sure to occur.
  • GPU mining allows ordinary people to become miners with existing equipment

So technical aspects of BTCZ coin are absolutely great!

For those FUDing about how this coin is dying, I would like you to consider a few things:
  • coin is only a few months old. It needs time to develop and to be accepted by people. Many coins needed years before some sort of real success. VTC, also community coin, for example.
  • if you get involved into BTCZ just to day trade and become rich quickly, then true, this coin is probably not for you.
  • the whole market is still very bearish, even tokens with large dedicated teams and massive funds from ICOs, also struggle with prices. Many tokens are near ICO prices.

If you believe in this coin, and if you have patience needed to be in this business, then this is a great time to accumulate. You can buy cheap BTCZ or mine it. I'm sure in a year or two you will not be sorry. Of course, nothing in life is 100%.

True in the future this coin will need to get some sort of foundation that will become a little more professionally managed, but for now we as a community, just need to stay positive and try to do our part, spreading the word about this great product, voting, ...

21 Billion ist just to much and makes no sense in any Case because if the Coin will be used for anything there is an Flow. And also the Coin is not just some Months old, it arrive 6 Months in some Weeks! The Price now is on the same Level as  the Coin have started. So you would say Nice Run and everything was made perfect? And your calculation : "I want to pay for a dinner 20 BTCZ, for a car 21000 and for a house 350000 BTCZ. Those numbers feel natural to me." is complete wrong too! This Coin with that massive number of 21 Billion Coins will never, absolut never reach 1$ or €! So in the Case that you ever (i do not thing so, it will go to Zero before this) can pay your Dinner with it then you pay (at the current Price and it will not go much higher) 10000 BTCZ for an 20$/€ Dinner. This feel more realistic for you?  Cheesy

Oh please Guys, stop being so impatient and stop trying to find faults in the BTCZ design,  criticizing it just from a speculation prism.
This coin is very different from the other crypto,  no premine,  no icos,  no dev fee (but much development with apps that any other well known coin would be jealous of!).
It had an extremely fair start and the purity of the BTC when there was NO ico/hard fork madness from hundreds of shit coins whose dev teams are interested just to grab money and leave and the buyers just to gamble!!

BTCZ is designed in a COMPLETELY different base,  that's why we call it BTC 2.0
It is designed to cover all the weaknesses of BTC.  One of those is the small max supply which lead to high transaction fees,  hard to calculate prices etc

There are dozens of crypto with same like btcz max supply and even bigger like digibyte,  myriad and Ripple (the last one had hit 2 dollars!)
The clue is the marketing and the advertisement of the unique btcz features and fairness.

Everything needs time..
If you can't wait you are free to play games with low max supply coins like ZCL or btcp or other fork games of some ''smart'' devs who change the projects like their pants.
Stop this situation please,  and make some things to help the coin to be well known in a nice way.

My new presentation of BTCZ wallet in my tweet today :
https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/977905557175787520?s=20

Please follow me and retweet.

Btcz will rule

phongnv

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

Pro

Solutions:

I agree.

Where did all those 10BTC go?
Stop giving us shit exchanges. Use all the donations to get on a single big exchange.
Fuck voting for some shit exchanges, I will never vote for a single one of them. QUALITY BEFORE QUANTITY.
Whoever donated those 10BTC must feel like an idiot now.

Don't complain if you did not donate.
RedWARxX

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

This Coin will no one give Money, it will burn it on his haphazardly Way but anyway stay in your Bubble and wait for the Moon... that falling on the Earth....

I dont need money thanks, im just in love with BTCZ specs and fairness. Can i ? <3

Nobody forced you to donate or follow this project...

The fair aspect is priceless in this scammy world, but you can follow sheep and donate so much to devs by premine or hidden fee on their coins.

When i saw Bitconnect with "amazing profit" and BTCZ with fair specs / 100% community, i jumped directly on BTCZ
BitcoinZ Community (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

Pro

Solutions:

I agree.

Where did all those 10BTC go?
Stop giving us shit exchanges. Use all the donations to get on a single big exchange.
Fuck voting for some shit exchanges, I will never vote for a single one of them. QUALITY BEFORE QUANTITY.
Whoever donated those 10BTC must feel like an idiot now.

Don't complain if you did not donate.

The people that donated are very involved with the project - they are still in possession in a sense with their donation. Smiley 

All they care about is transparency of their funds.

Vandar

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

I dont need money thanks, im just in love with BTCZ specs and fairness. Can i ? <3

Nobody forced you to donate or follow this project...

The fair aspect is priceless in this scammy world, but you can follow sheep and donate so much to devs by premine or hidden fee on their coins.

When i saw Bitconnect with "amazing profit" and BTCZ with fair specs / 100% community, i jumped directly on BTCZ

Very well said
Me2
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

I just see down and dying a coin...

It all started after the 10 BTC donation...

I thought this coin was going on binance with the 10 BTC donation

I thought if it didn't get to binance it would at least get to kucoin...

But ever since the donation it's been 1 big dump. Not good for people who paid money for the coin

I have mined it so I haven't spent a penny and I'm not mad but I'm wondering who's in charge and where is the next exchange this coin is going on
Vandar

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

Pro

Solutions:

This thing about high max supply is ridiculous.
A digital coin MUST have high max supply. Stop thinking with the gambler's mind for crypto.  GO buy some Unobtainium if you want to play.
High max supply is practical and is doesn't necessarily mean prices under 1 cent.  Ripple had price over 2 dollars.
It's all about usage and advertisement.

The other issue: Saying that you don't care about free transactions with cryptos because there is PayPal is another weird thinking.
Are you serious?  You think that as a customer you DON'T pay for the fees that PayPal is charging to the seller?
Those are already in the price of the product!!
The transaction fees differences are chaotic.  This is something (between the many) that crypto came to solve and the world has to wake up.
If you wish to continue your sleep next to PayPal,  you are free to do so,  but please stop saying things without any logical argument.

In my previous tweet you can see the transaction fees difference
https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/976436973253677056?s=20

Btcz will rule
VandarGR

LTZ-Team

Activity: 387
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

But ever since the donation it's been 1 big dump. Not good for people who paid money for the coin

I have mined it so I haven't spent a penny and I'm not mad but I'm wondering who's in charge and where is the next exchange this coin is going on

WOW 10 BTC donated?

LitecoinZ - Designed For The Future
Join our community on Discord: https://discord.gg/QNcS4Pm
Official Website: https://litecoinz.org/
cryptoctrader

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:56:28 AM

Why do you care?
Indi27

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

WOW 10 BTC donated?

Yes! But the aim is secret, it was an investor, you can see on twitter.

New, easy miner for avarage people!Mine the most profitable coin and buy BTCZ from it! Please use my referral link! https://honeyminer.com/referred/59bv4 Thank you very much!
Wabid

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

The 10 btc has been used to approach an exchange with a nda rule, this has caused s lot of ill feelings within the community as everyone wants to be kept in the loop. However it’s a do or don’t situation you either accept the nda or you accept btcz won’t get on a large exchange. As it’s not my 10btc and I am saving my coins I am not bothered by it in the main.

However I do feel the situation could be used to exploit short term profit by lowering the coin and selling after the announcement during the pump in effect insider trading. That been said it’s an unavoidable bridge to get the coin moving.

We are all free to buy or sell at this low price that’s trading for you, make your own decision

Wabid

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

Less than 50 votes needed now for this exchange to list btcz please create an account and vote, you can change the language by clicking on the flag top right

https://octaex.com/vote
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

Without new exchanges, the speedy trend continues and the movement is almost gone. All these small exchanges like Stocks.Exchange nothing do and not give there normal investors are not found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: