Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is nullius? #nulldox  (Read 807 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

Sorry for the confusion, nullius is just a bot that I accidentally unleashed while being slightly inebriated. It seems to have devoured a Merriam-Webster and is acquiring sentience at an alarming rate.

Therefore I take full credit for any of its smart and positive actions but no responsibility whatsoever if anything goes wrong.

Nullius confirmed as 27: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLRLYPiaAoA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

come on. shall i start a topic about myself because nobody had done it yet? because nobody remembers me.

i think this is really not necessary.

btw: this part of the forum is my favourite at the moment.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:24:28 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Today I saw a video about Cicada 3301 on Youtube. It is a secret group which has been posting various complex puzzles from year 2012 to recruit people who are excellent at coding, cryptography, privacy, art, music etc. all in 1 go. Using tor, signed PGP messages is an integral part of that. Till now, what ever I have understood about you is that you are certainly into cryptography, literature, art, use tor and seem to be more than just a Bitcoin enthusiast. Could it be that you are part of this Cicada group? Maybe you received these puzzles and solved them? But whatever be the case, you seem to be the right fit for this group!!

**Ignore if someone has already mentioned this.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

Im sure that the nullius account is new  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Further addressed below:
come on. shall i start a topic about myself because nobody had done it yet? because nobody remembers me.

Thread Lock Notice

As I emphasized less than 2 hours after starting this thread:

But I don’t want to make this thread redundant to the one in Meta.  The purpose hereof is different:  Quickseller has stated seriously, multiple times, that I must have an old account which he characterizes as going back to 2011.  He has made some rather specific statements about this—thus leading me to believe that he must have identified an account which he would allege to be mine.  Others, including Alia, have concurred in his assessment that I must not be new here.

Thus the question is raised:  Who am I?  Or more specifically, what is the 2011-vintage username which Quickseller alleges to be mine?

Alia is gone; and Quickseller has not stepped up with any explanation of his vague allegations, much less to produce evidenceQuelle surprise.

Meanwhile, this thread has been taken over by the same friendly banter as seen in the fan thread.  I think that shows how seriously (or not) everyone takes Quickseller’s speculation as to my identity.

This thread has now served its intended purpose, much as it apparently can; and its presence is detracting from the other thread about me, the one which was previously started by somebody else.  I will therefore now lock this.  If Quickseller (or anybody else) wants this unlocked so as to seriously address the quotes in OP, or if anybody has any other on-topic information (within the scope of forum rules) and wants a place to discuss it, then I will be happy to oblige; ping me by PM or e-mail for an unlock.

Otherwise, please direct further discussion to the thread started by cybersofts.  Thanks.

In reply to others:

Yeah, but I ran across a baby pic of you, which was a wee bit embarrassing.   Cry Cry

Oh, no!  My baby pic is now plastered all over the Internet.  How did that leak?  I must now perform a thorough investigation as to why my internal security against leaks is as good as the NSA’s.

I doxxed Nullius weeks ago. He has not denied it, therefore it stands as fact.

Quote from: Michael Cassio (AKA Nullius)
You rogue! You rascal!

The +5 I gave to your original of this was my attempt to bribe you into hushing up about my identity.  Alas!  You continue to dox me in a most artful way.

Sorry for the confusion, nullius is just a bot that I accidentally unleashed while being slightly inebriated. It seems to have devoured a Merriam-Webster and is acquiring sentience at an alarming rate.

Admitted, I am Michaelbot; and I ate the delicious dictionary you’d carelessly left out between the fine distilled beverages and the Swiss chocolate.  But this programming suffers a logic error:  Given that I am as yet still in the process of acquiring sentience, how can I introspectively contemplate the question of whether I be sentient?

Therefore I take full credit for any of its smart and positive actions but no responsibility whatsoever if anything goes wrong.

Truly, you have mastered the art of postmodern politics!

Could it be that you are part of this Cicada group?

Per my standard policy, I neither confirm nor deny that I ever even heard of them.

Im sure that the nullius account is new  Wink

Well, let’s perform a bit of numerology on my uid:

Code:
$ factor 976210
976210: 2 5 41 2381

uid 2 and uid 5 do not exist.  (For reference, satoshi is uid 3; and theymos is uid 35.)  #41 “I-am-not-anonymous” is obviously not me, based on its nym; and #2381 “bugmenot” is obviously not me, based on its post history.  Thus, considering the matter logically, I must be either #2 or #5.  The mystery deepens:  Why was my old account deleted?  What heinous deed did I do to get my single-digit uid nuked?

Somebody had “done it yet”; indeed, somebody remembers me:

Who the hell is "nullius" the guy is too smart around here Smiley (not started by me)

I am not sure how your keen powers of observation missed this, given that it is quoted and linked multiple times on the first page of this thread.

i think this is really not necessary.

This thread was started with a different purpose—a dual purpose:

0. To seriously challenge Quickseller to step up and identify whatever old 2011-vintage account he is alleging to have been mine, as quoted in OP, and publish any other evidence on me he claims to have.

1. A calculated ploy to distract and draw Alia’s attention at a moment when he/she/they was/were actively causing harm in a way which resulted in rapid administrative intervention and a ban.  This thread was started by me at that exact time, before the hammer came down.  Your same aforesaid keen powers of observation may also have failed to notice that Page 1 of this thread is clogged with Alia flamage.  The very top of OP was my deliberate attempt to bait Alia over here; that was then followed by my serious challenge to Quickseller.

(I have now considered archiving and deleting Alia’s posts, but decided to leave them here for convenient reference.)

It's amazing how you went from "verified by theymos" to "red trust from theymos" to "banned by theymos"!

In case someone wonders what happened to alia_alt2, see modlog:
Code:
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1924085

/thread

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: