Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1-2 years of Bear Market from now? (or much less?)  (Read 940 times)
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

I don't think that the bear market would last such a long time. I strongly believe that the market would rebound in the last quarter of 2018. It could follow the similar trend what happened in 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

Every passing day, MOST of altcoins depreciate in value.

I'm afraid we're stuck in a LONG TIME bearish market.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?

I am hoping that when "ber months " enter market is already starts increasing so all people will start gaining profit this month is not so good because market is always stay in red .
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?

There's no telling how long the bear market will last. We can actually compare the trend to the recent year trend where most market is down on the first quarter and started recovering on the 3rd and 4th quarter of the year. So, I really think that it's best to be patient and just forget about looking into your portfolio.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

with the news of being "not a risk" in global economy means crypto/blockchain technology is recognized by community/government as a good investment or the other way around. I think a slow bullish phase will happen.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Siriska

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Guys, you managed to buy tokens at a cheap price? There is still time, the market has already reacted to the statements at the meeting of the governments of the countries, "the train is gaining speed!"

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

If we have a global development of the crypto, then capitalization is rise. Even on a local downtrend. In this context, a 1-2 years of bear market is unlikely.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

Much less is I am hoping for. It is actually important to keep your heads up all about if you sell your currencies less you boght it for you lost money. If we are long we can still hope to better prices soon! In winter we can gain advantages again last year is was same!!

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

My assumption is that until large projects have solid working capabilities that can affect mainstream usage, that the markets will stay fairly stagnant.

For example most ICO have product release dates end of 2018 start of 2019, I don't know a whole load that are releasing working apps and products the next few months, but I may be wrong.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

Much much shorter than that. Now that Fiat to Crypto conversion is becoming mainstream, huge fiat money will enter the markets soon; the further Cryptos drop in the short

run, the more explosive the pursuant bullish activity will be. Within a year at most, new all time highs should be made in a number of top 50 crypto currencies.

murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

I believe that the market will soon begin to recover. I would hate to see the market fall for several years. I think that this will frighten many investors.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

I think that your vision is too pessimistic. It seems to me that too much money is invested by large players in the cryptocurrencies, and the market simply can not be permanently in a depressed state. It is not beneficial to anyone.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

NVIDIA and AMD must show their profits for 1 half of 2018 -> we will see bull-run in may to sell their GPUs for high prices to make profits
The fact is that they will always sell at a high price because of the continuing demand. It's another matter whether it is profitable now to pay back the expenses for 10-12 years or wait for the bull market to raise the capital of the year for two.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

I believe that the market will soon begin to recover. I would hate to see the market fall for several years. I think that this will frighten many investors.
The market for sure can recover although this bearish market takes long to end. I believe market like this cannot stay long in downtrend it always can survive the hard times. So their will be a time market can return in good hands.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

I don't think that we're stuck in a very long bearish market not because we are in the middle of 2018 already and prices were still low collectively in the entire cryptoworld. We still have a couple of months to go before this year ends and i'm quite optimistic that something's good is going to happen to start the 4th quarter of this year.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I wouldn't call this much of a bear market more of how the crypto cycle goes. Hopefully we will see new ath's this year but it's hard to tell what way it will go as a lot of confidence has gone from new investors.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

bear market and bull markets always ends at some point. We had like 1 year of bull market. I think we can have at least 6 months of bear market... We are already in one since January, so don't expect something to change before June.

And later, 6 months of the bear market came. I am sure that this period will come to the end very soon. First, the crypto will be stabilized, then it will go up.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

We still don’t know until when the market can be stabilized probably because the supply of Bitcoin has not been all mined. But maybe once it is not mineable anymore and everyone is holding bitcoin on their wallets, that’s when we will know the real value and if the market would still be bearish by then.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

People have less and less interest in cryptocurrency. Volumes are falling, a lot of news and forecasts about the fall, but it means that the turn is close. Maybe tomorrow.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

I think we , as a common investors cannot really speculate on when this market will be bullish again. Unless you have insider or whale friends..
From my point of view, I think this market will be liike this (bearish) until next year or early next year. Though it all depends on the media, insider,whales, and community.
This market has been rising non-stop from year to year therefore a hard downfall is expected. Afterall, nothing rises forever in this world. Let's hope for the best to this market Smiley
LiberateDPigeon

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

As long-term investors, the longer the decline, the better it is for us since we can gradually add to our positions every chance we get. I would rather buy cheap than buy when prices are already going up. What's important is that we trust the coin we are investing in and actually do our own part by researching about them and their team.

With the coins we bought cheap, we could also invest in good upcoming ICOs like Aitheon, Menlo One, etc.. This way we can take advantage and still gain in this bear market. Note that we shouldn't just randomly join just any ICO, but those with real potential to grow. Before doing so, a lot of research is needed. Here's an interview video I found a few days ago featuring Menlo's CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: