Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1-2 years of Bear Market from now? (or much less?)  (Read 942 times)
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

We won't have a 1-2 year bear market. I think that the max it'll be is 1 year.

Expect alts to go down this year though because bitcoin seems to be on the slope of going down further, and that's not stopping. So alts will get affected and dragged down in fiat value alongside with bitcoin.

Unless bitcoin reverses into a bull market, alts aren't going to either.

Can't see BTC crashing for more than 1 year straight, expect 2019 to be a slow bull market and 2020 be a fast one.
I also think so, but I am sure that as soon as everyone is tired and begin selling the remains of their coins cheaply, then growth will begin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Usually, market turns bullish towards Christmas-New Year.. Wink

Now is the time to re-examine your positions of AltCoin.

This year, I am heavily vested in altcoins, seeing how the dominance of BTC vs (selected) altcoins have been fading. That doesn't mean that BTC is falling, but just that (selected) altcoins are growing much faster.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

i'm sure with you that wont happen. because i heard that China is considering regulate crypto in the future. that is really a good news for crypto development and I think that the price will rise up soon.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

Nobody know s how long this situation will last, there are alot of reason why this is happening givernment are showing interest in the space and want to have a strong foot hod on how the space is being run, I read somewhere that most of the ICOs are security and this is a big issue because that means they need to either refund our fund or let them be regulated by government which most of these developers don't want to happen

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

You can never be sure in crypto market whether we are entering a bear market or not until we have passed it. Bitcoin can also do a double rally this year and the year hasn't passed even half yet.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Usually, market turns bullish towards Christmas-New Year.. Wink

Now is the time to re-examine your positions of AltCoin.

This year, I am heavily vested in altcoins, seeing how the dominance of BTC vs (selected) altcoins have been fading. That doesn't mean that BTC is falling, but just that (selected) altcoins are growing much faster.
I actually seeing this as well, hopefully when ber-months are coming we will see a bullish market again but based on current market fluctuations to be honest it is quite hard to tell, i'm optimistic on crypto market so i don't think this current status on prices will not last long compared 2-3 years ago where bitcoin's price getting hard to pump and the fact that almost everyone in the world knows this kind of currency.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Grossmeister

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

with this bear market that you are talking about why not turn this one to a positive one, while theres a very big chances that all the cryptos will be on dip then its a good time for us to invest rather than instilling fear to the crypto community.

That is true, but I think the market will be stady in this stuations for a long time, Maybe more than one year. I hope the market can recover as quickly as possible, though I know it is not so easy.
It all depends on the big investors, if they decide to act aggressively, then the market will immediately come to life. This requires positive news.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

And they will act aggressively when they have positions. We will know about this when they will already act, not earlier.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

I don't think it's gonna take that long. if this is considered an economic investment, don't worry. I think there will be a new surge and upward trend until the G-20. may be the beginning of June.  Shocked Shocked
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

So, everybody is in big loss right now because of bear market.
All altcoins suffering, decreasing in value each day passed.
I don't know, but for me it is clear at least 1 year we re sit in  bear market.
No, only the latecomers are in big loss right now. If you are in the game since 1-2 years you should still be fine.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies give people enough time to decide when to invest in it and no matter what happens be in profit no matter how price fall.  This time last year bitcoin was below $1,500 and those that buying then are now in a very big profit if they are still holding.  For those that buy at $17,000 they have to wait for the next face of price movement.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

myself sold most of my btc at around 10k usd $...so for me great times to reenter..unfortunatelly i missed the bottom spike a few weeks ago:( i hope for another one;) anyhow i see alcoins dropping with big red di**os- so hopefully i can buy some soon for good price:)
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

i'm sure with you that wont happen. because i heard that China is considering regulate crypto in the future. that is really a good news for crypto development and I think that the price will rise up soon.
yes this could be a bullish news and i'm happy to see the development on the market in the upcoming days Smiley
hopefully the OP is wrong but we should still be vigilant on our holdings as the market most of the time crashes anytime.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

Even with falling market, there are a lot of coins doing well and improving fast. more than a fall, it is rebalamcing market weights.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

No bro not for years, this market will start recovering in weeks, next month will be good hopefully, do not panic and just believe in your investments.

I too think this dip will be over next month. You can start to see signs of it changing almost everyday now. Coinmarketcap has a bunch of green. It also did yesterday before taking a slight dip last night. But, it definitely does seem like the market is about to recover. I wouldn't worry. Buy everything you can right now.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Even with falling market, there are a lot of coins doing well and improving fast. more than a fall, it is rebalamcing market weights.

Right now I do not know such a coin. Could you give an example of a growing altcoin with good basics?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Bear market could last 1 or 2 years but coins don't necessarily depreciate in value, they increase and decrease in value through all the bear year. If they decrease all the year, they will be zero
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

i am predicting this movement is like 2014 but it could be like 2013 before btc going very high after crashing from $40 to $1. i hope it will be like 2013 and last year is like 2012 if this year is like 2013 so we will see btc at $130k and ethereum probably will reach its all time high $4k or above and if it is happen all alt coin will be going up harder like last year. let see what will happen. always diversify your investment to manage the risk especially in crypto world or you will lose your shirt.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

The market bulls up to 3 times a year. But whales never leave a market where they double their money in weeks.The bull market is very close and hodl is the best option right now. Be patient. Not to follow a couple of days' markets will not make you lose anything

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

I don't think there is any evidence to that claim. There is also no evidence to say your prediction will not become true but to be quite honest I think the fact we are still around 10k is evidence of a healthy price increase. The fact of the matter is the fundamentals have not changed so I can't see a bear market lasting that long
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

You can never be sure in crypto market whether we are entering a bear market or not until we have passed it. Bitcoin can also do a double rally this year and the year hasn't passed even half yet.
No one could predict such price in the market and besides it's only 3 months has been passed and the bear market is almost 3 months upon from the start of it's price correction last month. We should have to wait more to clearly see the line here because as of now it is not yet visible for the breaking of resistance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: