Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1-2 years of Bear Market from now? (or much less?)  (Read 944 times)
supremnoob (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 10:42:33 AM by supremnoob

So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

Every passing day, MOST of altcoins depreciate in value.

I'm afraid we're stuck in a LONG TIME bearish market.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

I recall all the way back in December when everyone was enjoying the highs and profits, and talking about 30k Bitcoin, with McAfee saying 2020 will be the million dollar Bitcoin, one of my favorite developers Charlie Lee said to not think this would be happening so quickly. He said be prepared for Litecoin to reach $20, be prepared for a long bear market, and I think, even though most people thought he was not so serious, he was always saying something correct.

Maybe it will not be as terrible as he painted, but we must always be ready for this possibility.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

NVIDIA and AMD must show their profits for 1 half of 2018 -> we will see bull-run in may to sell their GPUs for high prices to make profits

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

I would say check out the start of 2017, much like 2018 we had a large correction at the start then a bear market till mid year.
No one knows, this correction was larger, but adoption is far greater at the start of 2018 than it was at the start of 2017.

I think things will improve soon enough, right now is a good time to buy and hold BTC, play with alts for small gains but I would be waiting for a market change before holding alts long term.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

No bro not for years, this market will start recovering in weeks, next month will be good hopefully, do not panic and just believe in your investments.

witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

So, everybody is in big loss right now because of bear market.
All altcoins suffering, decreasing in value each day passed.
I don't know, but for me it is clear at least 1 year we re sit in  bear market.
No, only the latecomers are in big loss right now. If you are in the game since 1-2 years you should still be fine.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

I don't know, but for me it is clear

nice contradiction.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

really altcoins are going through a bad time! but I think we will not have to wait all year round for their growth! It seems to me that in the beginning of the summer there will be an increase and we will all get profits!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

1) Not everyone is in loss. Don't assume that everyone is as stupid as you - most people might be but definitely not everyone.
2) I guarantee you that no one knows whats the market going to be like in years time. Most people might guess and some might even guess right but still - no one knows.
3) FFS - stop creating retarded threads like this.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

You are to much pesimistic. Yes, altcoins going down but it is normal in cryptocurrency, like growth which will be start in next weeks. So we will not must wait 1-2 years for this

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Ok guys. I modified first POST and then the question came. Try to not throw with ugly words haha.

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

No bro not for years, this market will start recovering in weeks, next month will be good hopefully, do not panic and just believe in your investments.
Yeah that's right, the market will start recovering in weeks or next month the CryptoCurrency will going up again. I'm sure our lost will be back to us, and we get a  profit,  just believe.
SNIPERTRADESIGNALS

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Hey traders,

We just posted our take and analysis on the recent dump. Feel free to check it out at :  https://telegram.me/snipertradesignals

Regards,
SniperTrade Team
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

I consider current market situation as a bearish market. Prepare your $ for buying BTC on 5000$ level and ETH for 400-500$. I have already cashed out and just waiting for a good entry point. But afterwards I expect hitting last year picks.
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

I agree I expect the recovery soon. Next few months will be good for the rise. Many strong players and ordinary people earn their money on ups and downs and 1-2 years of bear market is not useful to anyone.

juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

We're still sitting around a 400billion MC, if you asked anyone in October would they be happy with that size right now and they would be delighted with it (it's over double since then).

I wouldn't call this much of a bear market more of how the crypto cycle goes. Hopefully we will see new ath's this year but it's hard to tell what way it will go as a lot of confidence has gone from new investors.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?

If you bought them early you should still be in profit. Hell..even bitcoin is still 10x its value than it was two years ago. If you came late then you'll have to wait longer to get any substantial profit you can brag about. As far as most altcoins go, they have been in up and down position for a long time but if you look at good ones like eth, etc, ltc. you should still be in profit even after market hit low.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

It is hard to say how much time will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market, but we need roughly at least 1 year in order to market to stabilize at some point. After that, will the temporary bear market continue or not? Will altcoins continue to suffer? I guess many of them will suffer for a longer time until all shitcoisn have been weeded out of the game. It really wasn't the wrong choice in altcoins that made traders lose, it is also how biggest coins suffered from this bear market but so long as someone can manipulate altcoin price, we might always see bear markets.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

with this bear market that you are talking about why not turn this one to a positive one, while theres a very big chances that all the cryptos will be on dip then its a good time for us to invest rather than instilling fear to the crypto community.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

5 years i tihink. i knowi am pesimistic but all is showing like this. we wont see a pump like early january.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

"The market is a place to transfer wealth from impatient men to patient men" ... in the crypto market even more!

In the last 5 years bitcoin and all the cryto in general have always fallen a lot in the first 3 months of the year, and even today is the same ..... and even now, like other years, it seems that the world is ending and crypto no longer need anything.
Bear market of 1-2 years, there are those who say 5 years, who still will be all swept away by governments and banks.

Wake Up. Crypto and blockchain are just beginning! It's like investing in Microsoft, Apple and IBM in 1995-6

Investors and regulators have just discovered it, and there is not yet a single mutual fund, a single hedge or pension fund that has put money in it; what do you think will happen when crypto is regulated and can these actors enter?

This is just the beginning. Choose your horses and let them run for a long time!
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

It's been a decade now after those pumps and dumps in cryptos value and it seems this will continue in the future. Stabilization for cryptos is quite impossible to achieve since this is what makes them worth investing for and also its nature ever since. I think the market will continue to fluctuates and will never stabilized.
bit_smoke

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

We will see a recovery in the summer imo. There is no way of knowing of course, but if you look at the patter in previous years, and take into account the fundamentals, big chance that crypto marketcap will increase in the next few months. The FUD right now is not actually FUD - Sec is just trying to get rid of the scams in this space, and tbh, that is a good thing. Once people get over the fear things will pick up again
harri74

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

I really hope this is true and as a consequence I am holding strong even though I am currently in a negative. I have 55% XRP, 20%XLM, ETH and NEO. These are all stable strong projects which I think will stand the crypto test of time. I am hoping for a bull market to return in the mid to late spring post G20 like it did in 2017.
zokora

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

There is a possibility that bitcoin is in a bear trend versus fiat money, and this may last for 1-2 year. However I think we can still make money by investing in good altcoins, and we can see at least 1 or 2 altcoin bull seasons in this period.
kryptolizak

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:59:13 PM

You are to much pesimistic. Yes, altcoins going down but it is normal in cryptocurrency, like growth which will be start in next weeks. So we will not must wait 1-2 years for this

I wish... no way look at the bitcoin chart

click y3 and you will see. It BTC does't have power to grow Sad All cryptos are related to BTC as all we know. In my opinion, we have to wait 1 year... at least. To rise above ATH we have to meet the devil at the buttom of hell Wink
S7C

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

I wish... no way look at the bitcoin chart

click y3 and you will see. It BTC does't have power to grow Sad All cryptos are related to BTC as all we know. In my opinion, we have to wait 1 year... at least. To rise above ATH we have to meet the devil at the buttom of hell Wink

Anyone who tries to predict what will happen or a timeframe is essentially picking a number out of the sky.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

The current trends do seem to mimic the 2014-2015 bear market. However, each year is different, and things could go in a different path than expected. I think that the market as a whole is still bottlenecked by the lack of quick access to fiat/crypto transfer by the masses. Once that problem is solved by decentralized exchanges and apps such as Bread, we may see a completely different new set of upward trends.

But for now, I would keep a bearish outlook, with bullish hopes.

knitano

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

I think there are many similarities to the start of 2017 but 2018 brings something new, regulations. The SEC and their international counterparts are stepping up regulations and we're feeling the result. The bear market will continue until the shock is absorbed but more people will enter the market because of the stability. More business will be open to accept crypto as payment as a result of more regulation and stable prizes.

I'm holding coins that I think have a good long outlook (LTC, XRP, NANO and others). Hesitant of tokens...
harri74

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

I think there are many similarities to the start of 2017 but 2018 brings something new, regulations. The SEC and their international counterparts are stepping up regulations and we're feeling the result. The bear market will continue until the shock is absorbed but more people will enter the market because of the stability. More business will be open to accept crypto as payment as a result of more regulation and stable prizes.

I'm holding coins that I think have a good long outlook (LTC, XRP, NANO and others). Hesitant of tokens...

I agree with this.
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

I am not afraid of the current situation and I dont think that we will see a bear market for one or two years from now on... I am still holding all my coins I just sold a little bit Ethereum to pay some bills in the next months!

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

It is  darkest before the dawn! The latest correction is close to ending soon in next few days
going by sentiment and charts.
Tatzky

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

As you know already, Bitcoin and other coins increase their price rapidly then suddenly it's like a grenade that exploded out of a sudden. it means no one knows when it will be stabilized, what will happen next, why some stupid things happen, so we need to go with the flow, people with strategies earn well as they go with it, some get confused and some try to get out from the flow, so where do you belong?

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
maliboom

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

the revolution is only at the beginning. surely there will be shakes but the crypto will take the place of the fiat. and then we'll start having fun
bandar

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

I think a lot of people need to really put things in perspective here.  If the stock market rises 20% in one year, people would be speaking about it decades later.  If the crypto market rises 1300% and then goes down to ONLY 800%, people start shitting their pants calling it a bear market.  What would you expect?  that this is free-money-Disneyland that would last for decades?  Of course the market goes down after it just moved up several hundred percent.  You can call yourself lucky (I know I will) when these prices are a bit stable for some years WITHOUT any more growth.  The real problem is that >50% of the people posting here got in at >$10k/btc.  That's the real issue here...
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

By the way, too, I heard for a long bear market. But what would he have been for 1-2 years, too bold assault. Although the real use of crypto currency is greatly overvalued, this technology is not implemented as quickly as it should, so that it will suffer less from the game of whales. And now everyone is preparing for the spring, that there will be growth. We will see. I do not really hope for any predictions. The market principle allows you to earn here and now, it is more difficult for investors who entered the market and expected to increase their profits 10 times in 1 month. They just need to wait patiently and do their own business and leave alone the thoughts of the crypto currency.

curkowski

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Just hold on tight, you cant expect it to grow all the time, and specially at exponential rate....we are still recovering from that crazy run couple months ago....
1-2 years is too long, I think this mid december-january fiasco was the first time that crypto world got giant media recognition, and we are still far far away from wide adoption, so....
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:28:40 AM

I think a lot of people need to really put things in perspective here.  If the stock market rises 20% in one year, people would be speaking about it decades later.  If the crypto market rises 1300% and then goes down to ONLY 800%, people start shitting their pants calling it a bear market.  What would you expect?  that this is free-money-Disneyland that would last for decades?  Of course the market goes down after it just moved up several hundred percent.  You can call yourself lucky (I know I will) when these prices are a bit stable for some years WITHOUT any more growth.  The real problem is that >50% of the people posting here got in at >$10k/btc.  That's the real issue here...

I agree, if we loot at the total Crypto marketcap we are still in positiv compared to one year ago and if you take the "huge" currencies as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, NEO, Ripples, (...) they are all in green compared to the same period last year so maybe the value of all cryptos went up too fast ? Maybe we needed this correction ? Anyway I know it hurts for a lot of us (me inclued, I punch myself every day for not selling in early january) but it doesn't mean that this is the end Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:57:55 AM

No one can say how long we will be on the bear market. If bitcoin price does not create new ATH on this year 2018 then we can expect that on 2019. 1 year is a very long time for bearish market.

zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

I think bear market will last longer than expected this year probably spring summer will be all about bear runs. But later this year everything will be resolved, crypto rally will launch and people will enjoy it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

We won't have a 1-2 year bear market. I think that the max it'll be is 1 year.

Expect alts to go down this year though because bitcoin seems to be on the slope of going down further, and that's not stopping. So alts will get affected and dragged down in fiat value alongside with bitcoin.

Unless bitcoin reverses into a bull market, alts aren't going to either.

Can't see BTC crashing for more than 1 year straight, expect 2019 to be a slow bull market and 2020 be a fast one.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

I think overall marketcap must cross and trade above $500 billion for the next bill run. Looks like it's not happening now because once it touched that mark it feel rapidly down to $340 billion. I am expecting a boom in may - June because last year at the same time it bounced way high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

I think bear market will last longer than expected this year probably spring summer will be all about bear runs. But later this year everything will be resolved, crypto rally will launch and people will enjoy it.
If we think the market last year it so happen that value does not enter swing fast in bull runs. It takes time to fully bullis trend I think mid or ber months onward that we saw in the bullish trends. So this year, we should be patient happens in this bear market.
onetwostep

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

We all thought that this period would continue until the summer months. I hope everything goes right in the short term and we can see the rising prices again.
There is no enjoyment of doing this when the markets are down Sad

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

The market behavior is like in 2014 and i think we will see this correction untill 2020 or halving of bitcoin. But in this year there will be ethereum like project. Just like ethereum ico in 2014 and i hope i can find next ethereum this year so i can invest my small ammount money for 4 years until 2021 or 2022. Bitcoin halving is at 2020 may. From today to 2021 we will only profit by rebound after dump.
supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

BTC is now $8400. How do you  comment this?

rupesh2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

believe in hold term , selling in dip cause more dip and loss to seller too .
everything is not permanent . like in november- december btc was only booming , so it is time of dip . then again boom .
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

It will be bear only, only if the coins have no real value. But you forget something. Bitcoin might be purely speculative, but there are ton of alts that have real projects with real uses and their releases are coming. If they are successful, the whole market will recover. Im sure many of them will. Blockchain is the future, nothing can change that.
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

I guess most of us weren’t expecting current situation to last that long. We were supposed to be on a up trend now but since market is far from being strong and being stable it goes down even  in the smallest hit. We are so vulnerable right now and we need time to get over this. Tho I don’t think it will take a year or longer. We only need 1 or 2 months max.

cakmabokgot

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

I believe this has been one of the most manipulated seasons of cryptos.
Lots of people entered the market in the bull season and after a little dump, they started getting out of the market. Yes, that was a huge loss for the market, but when the manipulations stop things will start to cover up.

Blockchain technology is future.
Bitcoin could be future but I am sure it will grow together with Blockchain technology.

Best " experts " are guys that post 2 different charts ( one very bullish and one very bearish ) and then 5 days later they will tell you " I warned you ". They are doing that to get attention and make a little bit of money. We all know that social media has become much more important than money...
These people are also manipulating people. I am an example of the people who are manipulated. I was planning to sell my alts and move back to btc in the second week of January, but I started reading these so-called professionals and stop selling. Instead of selling, I started buying more! Which was a huge mistake... But I was naive and needed some advice. Now when I look back I see that it was a huge huge mistake.

I think the best thing to do is to learn TA while waiting for the market to cover up. And also (even though it is risky) learn how to short and long my positions. Bears and bulls always win, but we -the small players- always lose. It is important to learn how to deal with this season and at least don't lose anything.

I wish everyone good luck and hope none of you guys lose your money... We all have dreams and to achieve some of us keen on cryptos. Hope in two years time when we remember these months well just laugh...
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

Bear market can not be infinite, initially by the way were happy with such news, and now changed their mind because they thought that in a month everyone will receive profit and the growth of coins. Yes, in short-term trading is not easy now, but you need to wait another month or two.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

It is possible but no one can know for sure , a lot can happen and change the market in a heartbeat.
But i don't think we will be in a bear market for that long , end of the year things will be much better.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

No, I don't believe that bears have taken the market for several years. It's just artificial manipulations of the market. The growth is restrained by whales in order to sow panic to the crypto community. It's profitable for them. But we must not succumb to this pressure. I believe that bulls will come in a few weeks.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

I think we are already in bear market and this decline mode will continue for a while. I don't expect very long bear market like 2 years this time though. Market is more mature and more people use crypto currencies. It's harder to manipulate now. Nobody wants a long bear market.
supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

I think we are already in bear market and this decline mode will continue for a while. I don't expect very long bear market like 2 years this time though. Market is more mature and more people use crypto currencies. It's harder to manipulate now. Nobody wants a long bear market.

Do you think on BTC $2000 again?

Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

I'm not sure about the length of bear market but it will most likely takes 1+ year to fully recover. We did not even pass 6 months stage yet. It hurts to people who stuck in crypto currencies but there is no other way. We have to see this as buying opportunity, there is not much we can do. 2 years bear market is a stretch though, marketcap is too big now.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

although this is a possibility but from what i see the chances of that happening is very low.
we are not in 2013 anymore and market is no longer as young as before. although it is still in its infancy i don't think we are going to see such a long (2 year) bear market now.

however we might see a huge altcoin dump pretty soon. because the dumps are getting severe enough to reach the alt panic sell stage where bag holders give up hope.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

Bitcoin is NOT in a bear market (yet).

I use the 20 month exponential moving average to determine whether or not a market is bearish or bullish.

Bitcoin is still the undisputed king of crypto, so as long as it is clearly bullish, I'm staying bullish in my long-term outlook on the entire crypto-currency market.

The price of BTC/USD sits comfortably well above the 20 month EMA at around 5,400 and On Balance Volume on the monthly chart is making higher highs and higher lows. Everything else is just noise, great for shaking out weak hands.

Also, looking out over the altcoin landscape there's really not too many coins left that isn't sitting at depressed pre-pump levels from before December 2017 (most even far below that).

I'd say it's hard for prices to go anywhere but UP from here but WHEN is impossible to forecast.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

The possibility is there, we cannot deny the market is moving in a way we do not like and there are not too much signs to indicate that there is going to be a quick recovery in fact the signs point most likely to the possibility in which the price is going to remain more or less in a low range, this could change if we get positive news but I do not see that happening in the next months.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

with this bear market that you are talking about why not turn this one to a positive one, while theres a very big chances that all the cryptos will be on dip then its a good time for us to invest rather than instilling fear to the crypto community.

That is true, but I think the market will be stady in this stuations for a long time, Maybe more than one year. I hope the market can recover as quickly as possible, though I know it is not so easy.
Xxxurrrad

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

We won't have a 1-2 year bear market. I think that the max it'll be is 1 year.

Expect alts to go down this year though because bitcoin seems to be on the slope of going down further, and that's not stopping. So alts will get affected and dragged down in fiat value alongside with bitcoin.

Unless bitcoin reverses into a bull market, alts aren't going to either.

Can't see BTC crashing for more than 1 year straight, expect 2019 to be a slow bull market and 2020 be a fast one.
I also think so, but I am sure that as soon as everyone is tired and begin selling the remains of their coins cheaply, then growth will begin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Usually, market turns bullish towards Christmas-New Year.. Wink

Now is the time to re-examine your positions of AltCoin.

This year, I am heavily vested in altcoins, seeing how the dominance of BTC vs (selected) altcoins have been fading. That doesn't mean that BTC is falling, but just that (selected) altcoins are growing much faster.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

i'm sure with you that wont happen. because i heard that China is considering regulate crypto in the future. that is really a good news for crypto development and I think that the price will rise up soon.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

Nobody know s how long this situation will last, there are alot of reason why this is happening givernment are showing interest in the space and want to have a strong foot hod on how the space is being run, I read somewhere that most of the ICOs are security and this is a big issue because that means they need to either refund our fund or let them be regulated by government which most of these developers don't want to happen

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

You can never be sure in crypto market whether we are entering a bear market or not until we have passed it. Bitcoin can also do a double rally this year and the year hasn't passed even half yet.
astrid.uchiha24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Usually, market turns bullish towards Christmas-New Year.. Wink

Now is the time to re-examine your positions of AltCoin.

This year, I am heavily vested in altcoins, seeing how the dominance of BTC vs (selected) altcoins have been fading. That doesn't mean that BTC is falling, but just that (selected) altcoins are growing much faster.
I actually seeing this as well, hopefully when ber-months are coming we will see a bullish market again but based on current market fluctuations to be honest it is quite hard to tell, i'm optimistic on crypto market so i don't think this current status on prices will not last long compared 2-3 years ago where bitcoin's price getting hard to pump and the fact that almost everyone in the world knows this kind of currency.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Grossmeister

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

That is true, but I think the market will be stady in this stuations for a long time, Maybe more than one year. I hope the market can recover as quickly as possible, though I know it is not so easy.
It all depends on the big investors, if they decide to act aggressively, then the market will immediately come to life. This requires positive news.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

And they will act aggressively when they have positions. We will know about this when they will already act, not earlier.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

I don't think it's gonna take that long. if this is considered an economic investment, don't worry. I think there will be a new surge and upward trend until the G-20. may be the beginning of June.  Shocked Shocked
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

No, only the latecomers are in big loss right now. If you are in the game since 1-2 years you should still be fine.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies give people enough time to decide when to invest in it and no matter what happens be in profit no matter how price fall.  This time last year bitcoin was below $1,500 and those that buying then are now in a very big profit if they are still holding.  For those that buy at $17,000 they have to wait for the next face of price movement.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

myself sold most of my btc at around 10k usd $...so for me great times to reenter..unfortunatelly i missed the bottom spike a few weeks ago:( i hope for another one;) anyhow i see alcoins dropping with big red di**os- so hopefully i can buy some soon for good price:)
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

i'm sure with you that wont happen. because i heard that China is considering regulate crypto in the future. that is really a good news for crypto development and I think that the price will rise up soon.
yes this could be a bullish news and i'm happy to see the development on the market in the upcoming days Smiley
hopefully the OP is wrong but we should still be vigilant on our holdings as the market most of the time crashes anytime.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

Even with falling market, there are a lot of coins doing well and improving fast. more than a fall, it is rebalamcing market weights.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

I too think this dip will be over next month. You can start to see signs of it changing almost everyday now. Coinmarketcap has a bunch of green. It also did yesterday before taking a slight dip last night. But, it definitely does seem like the market is about to recover. I wouldn't worry. Buy everything you can right now.
Milamol

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Even with falling market, there are a lot of coins doing well and improving fast. more than a fall, it is rebalamcing market weights.

Right now I do not know such a coin. Could you give an example of a growing altcoin with good basics?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Bear market could last 1 or 2 years but coins don't necessarily depreciate in value, they increase and decrease in value through all the bear year. If they decrease all the year, they will be zero
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

i am predicting this movement is like 2014 but it could be like 2013 before btc going very high after crashing from $40 to $1. i hope it will be like 2013 and last year is like 2012 if this year is like 2013 so we will see btc at $130k and ethereum probably will reach its all time high $4k or above and if it is happen all alt coin will be going up harder like last year. let see what will happen. always diversify your investment to manage the risk especially in crypto world or you will lose your shirt.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
casty3000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

The market bulls up to 3 times a year. But whales never leave a market where they double their money in weeks.The bull market is very close and hodl is the best option right now. Be patient. Not to follow a couple of days' markets will not make you lose anything

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

I don't think there is any evidence to that claim. There is also no evidence to say your prediction will not become true but to be quite honest I think the fact we are still around 10k is evidence of a healthy price increase. The fact of the matter is the fundamentals have not changed so I can't see a bear market lasting that long
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

You can never be sure in crypto market whether we are entering a bear market or not until we have passed it. Bitcoin can also do a double rally this year and the year hasn't passed even half yet.
No one could predict such price in the market and besides it's only 3 months has been passed and the bear market is almost 3 months upon from the start of it's price correction last month. We should have to wait more to clearly see the line here because as of now it is not yet visible for the breaking of resistance.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

I thought about this topic. Conducted analogies and watched graphics from 2013. As we know, history is always cyclical. In 2013 there was a large increase of bitcoin in 10 times. And after hacking MTgox bitcoin went into correction for 1 year. I think that now long term correction varriant  is possible because bitcoin growth in 20 times for 1 year.. This is the manipulation of big players. BTC can go flat for 6-12 month.
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:18:56 AM

Next 2 year will be critic for cryptocurrencies. I personally dont take useless risks in ICOs anymore. Bear market will continue for 3 month at least.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:51:18 AM

We are closing in for 3 months of bear sentiments. I personally don't see it will down until summer. Still see many people predict further downturn. But we've seen the price bottomed out around 6k. Even the Mt.Gox dump is played in. We witnessed so many buying interest from the 6-9k levels. But the market overall still wary about short term trend. But this period is the best time to accumulate. And altcoins and utility tokens is taking shape. We will more new services and technology based on blockchain and crypto into the market this year.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

Correction/weakness in the beginning of year has been the pattern last few years. This year it is just taking longer to end.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

From what I've researched, beginning of years have always been bearish. Especially january and February. I think it's very foolish for people to predict 1-2 year bearish markets, based on 2 months. Especially where this is the pattern crypto has followed for years. I look forward for things to improve soon, and another big end of the year run around November and December again.
practicaltexan

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

People are taking profits...large ones early in the year.  And people were still buying at those prices thinking it would go higher.  It could've.  But it didn't.  People got tired.

Bitcoin was in the news every day.  So much so I remember seeing a CNN article asking for people to submit how bitcoin changed their lives. 

Did anyone see the John Oliver cryptocurrency thing?  I laughed real hard.  We shall see what comes of that.

PT

supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

Btc $8100 now.

dinoloverpete

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

From what I've researched, beginning of years have always been bearish. Especially january and February. I think it's very foolish for people to predict 1-2 year bearish markets, based on 2 months. Especially where this is the pattern crypto has followed for years. I look forward for things to improve soon, and another big end of the year run around November and December again.

This is already the worst bear market since 2014. There was a 3 year gap from the ATH then to the ATH in early 2017. From that you can realise why people are jumping to such conclusions and asking such questions. My own belief is that there will be a longer bear period and it may take a further 3 months before we recover but that it won't take 2-3 years. If the market can recover towards the ATH by year end then that will be a successful year because it was always going to be difficult to consolidate after the madness at the end of 2017.

sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

This sort of falls happened before, but I agree that it is more painfully than ever. As for me, I think that bear market will end before summer and big investors will enter the market,
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

Correction/weakness in the beginning of year has been the pattern last few years. This year it is just taking longer to end.
I agree with you, correction/weakness in the beginning of year has been the pattern last few years
the time required for a stable market is now very difficult to predict because so many speculations are against the existence crypto
we can only hope that all this will pass, I suggest to all be on the right choices and decisions
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

Btc $8100 now.

8500 now. The market is falling and this causes very unpleasant emotions. If you have weak nerves, then forget about crypto for a few days. I think that after a strong fall, strong growth will begin. Bears can not seize the market for several years.

dg2010

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

in my opinion, the market is never stable. Pumping and Dumping are the ways that the market take places. The Whales and Sharks will pump and dump coins to get profit.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

So far, I can say with certainty that for half a year we will definitely see a bear market. Remember 2013 as it was there, but then the prices were not at that level. And we do not have long to wait for our investments to be justified.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

Yeah you are right now but for me even if it's the correction is taking longer than last year it was good because the market are become so much more healthy than before and we all know the more dipped the more rise it could happen.
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

I do not think so. I think the altcoin price will recover in May and June this year
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

If we talk about the Altcoins I think that 2018 will be for many the last year of life! I don't take the coins that really work and have value the idea and product, I'm talking about the coins which are purely speculative! But even those standing coins that we have now may not stand the onslaught of new projects that embody all that is not smogli to implement existing! After all, we understand that we are in the very beginning!
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

I think the current market situation is a bearish market because I've lost 70 percent.

I didn't want to sell, but I didn't know when the market would recover, and I was a bit distressed because the loss didn't make me happy.

I used to buy some when the market went down, but this time I didn't, because I didn't know when I would see a bull market.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

BTC, LTC, and BCH holders are the one likely to be able to lose less in this bear market https://www.coingecko.com/en
The other coins went up too fast too much

holden.commodore

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

bear market and bull markets always ends at some point. We had like 1 year of bull market. I think we can have at least 6 months of bear market... We are already in one since January, so don't expect something to change before June.
supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Bitcoin now: $8333. Slow but keep recovering.
Also Korea said welcome-back for BTC - crypto & ICO's
Maybe we will see $9000 soon.

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

I don't think that the bear market would last such a long time. I strongly believe that the market would rebound in the last quarter of 2018. It could follow the similar trend what happened in 2017.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

I am hoping that when "ber months " enter market is already starts increasing so all people will start gaining profit this month is not so good because market is always stay in red .
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

There's no telling how long the bear market will last. We can actually compare the trend to the recent year trend where most market is down on the first quarter and started recovering on the 3rd and 4th quarter of the year. So, I really think that it's best to be patient and just forget about looking into your portfolio.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

with the news of being "not a risk" in global economy means crypto/blockchain technology is recognized by community/government as a good investment or the other way around. I think a slow bullish phase will happen.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Siriska

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Guys, you managed to buy tokens at a cheap price? There is still time, the market has already reacted to the statements at the meeting of the governments of the countries, "the train is gaining speed!"

Milamol

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

If we have a global development of the crypto, then capitalization is rise. Even on a local downtrend. In this context, a 1-2 years of bear market is unlikely.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

Much less is I am hoping for. It is actually important to keep your heads up all about if you sell your currencies less you boght it for you lost money. If we are long we can still hope to better prices soon! In winter we can gain advantages again last year is was same!!

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

My assumption is that until large projects have solid working capabilities that can affect mainstream usage, that the markets will stay fairly stagnant.

For example most ICO have product release dates end of 2018 start of 2019, I don't know a whole load that are releasing working apps and products the next few months, but I may be wrong.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

Much much shorter than that. Now that Fiat to Crypto conversion is becoming mainstream, huge fiat money will enter the markets soon; the further Cryptos drop in the short

run, the more explosive the pursuant bullish activity will be. Within a year at most, new all time highs should be made in a number of top 50 crypto currencies.

murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

I believe that the market will soon begin to recover. I would hate to see the market fall for several years. I think that this will frighten many investors.
Primal6666

Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

I think that your vision is too pessimistic. It seems to me that too much money is invested by large players in the cryptocurrencies, and the market simply can not be permanently in a depressed state. It is not beneficial to anyone.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

NVIDIA and AMD must show their profits for 1 half of 2018 -> we will see bull-run in may to sell their GPUs for high prices to make profits
The fact is that they will always sell at a high price because of the continuing demand. It's another matter whether it is profitable now to pay back the expenses for 10-12 years or wait for the bull market to raise the capital of the year for two.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
carriebee

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

I believe that the market will soon begin to recover. I would hate to see the market fall for several years. I think that this will frighten many investors.
The market for sure can recover although this bearish market takes long to end. I believe market like this cannot stay long in downtrend it always can survive the hard times. So their will be a time market can return in good hands.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

I don't think that we're stuck in a very long bearish market not because we are in the middle of 2018 already and prices were still low collectively in the entire cryptoworld. We still have a couple of months to go before this year ends and i'm quite optimistic that something's good is going to happen to start the 4th quarter of this year.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
CryptoMike14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I wouldn't call this much of a bear market more of how the crypto cycle goes. Hopefully we will see new ath's this year but it's hard to tell what way it will go as a lot of confidence has gone from new investors.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

bear market and bull markets always ends at some point. We had like 1 year of bull market. I think we can have at least 6 months of bear market... We are already in one since January, so don't expect something to change before June.

And later, 6 months of the bear market came. I am sure that this period will come to the end very soon. First, the crypto will be stabilized, then it will go up.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

We still don’t know until when the market can be stabilized probably because the supply of Bitcoin has not been all mined. But maybe once it is not mineable anymore and everyone is holding bitcoin on their wallets, that’s when we will know the real value and if the market would still be bearish by then.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

People have less and less interest in cryptocurrency. Volumes are falling, a lot of news and forecasts about the fall, but it means that the turn is close. Maybe tomorrow.
wilberthh

Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

I think we , as a common investors cannot really speculate on when this market will be bullish again. Unless you have insider or whale friends..
From my point of view, I think this market will be liike this (bearish) until next year or early next year. Though it all depends on the media, insider,whales, and community.
This market has been rising non-stop from year to year therefore a hard downfall is expected. Afterall, nothing rises forever in this world. Let's hope for the best to this market Smiley
LiberateDPigeon

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

As long-term investors, the longer the decline, the better it is for us since we can gradually add to our positions every chance we get. I would rather buy cheap than buy when prices are already going up. What's important is that we trust the coin we are investing in and actually do our own part by researching about them and their team.

With the coins we bought cheap, we could also invest in good upcoming ICOs like Aitheon, Menlo One, etc.. This way we can take advantage and still gain in this bear market. Note that we shouldn't just randomly join just any ICO, but those with real potential to grow. Before doing so, a lot of research is needed. Here's an interview video I found a few days ago featuring Menlo's CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

Atleast we should keep our hopes positive, i think that thousands of new people entered the market from november to january, most of them are exitting due to long bear trend, once all these sellers are gone we are gonna see bulls back just be patient.

abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

This bear market is not goign to last for more than a few months from now, to be exact, i think that it will not be longer than two months from now, it all will recover soon
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

The market is not the same as it was in 2013 to look for a 1-2 year long bear market like that. Moreover, this correction has run its course mostly and should be ending soon.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

As for the stabilization of the market, this is an interesting and, above all, an unpredictable question. And as for the bull trend, I think it will come very soon, the whales have already become more active and decide where and how much they will invest.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoMike14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

I guess most of us weren’t expecting current situation to last that long. We were supposed to be on a up trend now but since market is far from being strong and being stable it goes down even  in the smallest hit. We are so vulnerable right now and we need time to get over this. Tho I don’t think it will take a year or longer. We only need 1 or 2 months max. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

what do people always refer to the whole market as ONE?!

there are nearly 2000 different altcoins and tokens and despite what it looks like most of the times they are not connected to each other. this "bear market" that OP was pointing out a while ago is different for each coin. for some of them (like the big  coins such as ETH, XRP, LTC,...) it is still ongoing and will probably continue until the end of the year since they are far from their bottoms but for many others (such as the smaller coins) the bear market has been over a long time ago. for example today i saw a coin on my exchange that had risen nearly 260% in the past 24 hours!

--looking for signature--
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

This bearmarket won't be the same as the bear market in 2014. Crypto is out there and once the manipulation ends, the crypto markets will be more popular.
zokora

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

what do people always refer to the whole market as ONE?!

there are nearly 2000 different altcoins and tokens and despite what it looks like most of the times they are not connected to each other. this "bear market" that OP was pointing out a while ago is different for each coin. for some of them (like the big  coins such as ETH, XRP, LTC,...) it is still ongoing and will probably continue until the end of the year since they are far from their bottoms but for many others (such as the smaller coins) the bear market has been over a long time ago. for example today i saw a coin on my exchange that had risen nearly 260% in the past 24 hours!

do you think that your coin will maintain its upgoing trend while all the cryptocurrency market is in bear trend? that 260% rised coin will eventually lose its value after its investors want to sell and gain profit. of course we will see some increasing movements in altcoins and also in bitcoin, but this will not mean that bear market is over yet.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

FUG? Hehe. I believe you mean FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt).

Going back to the topic, i partly agree that we may be in for a longer period of bear market. However, i feel that this won't last forever and eventually bulls will have to come in and raise the value of crypto. All we probably needs is a good catalyst in the form of a big news event (hopefully which announces scalability problems have been solved) to get people interested in bitcoin and crypto again.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

The cryptocurrency community will need relatively little time to recover the cryptocurrency market. My estimated time: another 3-6 months.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: