Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1-2 years of Bear Market from now? (or much less?)  (Read 942 times)
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

Every passing day, MOST of altcoins depreciate in value.

I'm afraid we're stuck in a LONG TIME bearish market.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?

We won't have a 1-2 year bear market. I think that the max it'll be is 1 year.

Expect alts to go down this year though because bitcoin seems to be on the slope of going down further, and that's not stopping. So alts will get affected and dragged down in fiat value alongside with bitcoin.

Unless bitcoin reverses into a bull market, alts aren't going to either.

Can't see BTC crashing for more than 1 year straight, expect 2019 to be a slow bull market and 2020 be a fast one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

I think overall marketcap must cross and trade above $500 billion for the next bill run. Looks like it's not happening now because once it touched that mark it feel rapidly down to $340 billion. I am expecting a boom in may - June because last year at the same time it bounced way high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

I think bear market will last longer than expected this year probably spring summer will be all about bear runs. But later this year everything will be resolved, crypto rally will launch and people will enjoy it.
If we think the market last year it so happen that value does not enter swing fast in bull runs. It takes time to fully bullis trend I think mid or ber months onward that we saw in the bullish trends. So this year, we should be patient happens in this bear market.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

We all thought that this period would continue until the summer months. I hope everything goes right in the short term and we can see the rising prices again.
There is no enjoyment of doing this when the markets are down Sad

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

The market behavior is like in 2014 and i think we will see this correction untill 2020 or halving of bitcoin. But in this year there will be ethereum like project. Just like ethereum ico in 2014 and i hope i can find next ethereum this year so i can invest my small ammount money for 4 years until 2021 or 2022. Bitcoin halving is at 2020 may. From today to 2021 we will only profit by rebound after dump.
supremnoob (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

BTC is now $8400. How do you  comment this?

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

believe in hold term , selling in dip cause more dip and loss to seller too .
everything is not permanent . like in november- december btc was only booming , so it is time of dip . then again boom .
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

It will be bear only, only if the coins have no real value. But you forget something. Bitcoin might be purely speculative, but there are ton of alts that have real projects with real uses and their releases are coming. If they are successful, the whole market will recover. Im sure many of them will. Blockchain is the future, nothing can change that.
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

I guess most of us weren’t expecting current situation to last that long. We were supposed to be on a up trend now but since market is far from being strong and being stable it goes down even  in the smallest hit. We are so vulnerable right now and we need time to get over this. Tho I don’t think it will take a year or longer. We only need 1 or 2 months max.

cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

I believe this has been one of the most manipulated seasons of cryptos.
Lots of people entered the market in the bull season and after a little dump, they started getting out of the market. Yes, that was a huge loss for the market, but when the manipulations stop things will start to cover up.

Blockchain technology is future.
Bitcoin could be future but I am sure it will grow together with Blockchain technology.

Best " experts " are guys that post 2 different charts ( one very bullish and one very bearish ) and then 5 days later they will tell you " I warned you ". They are doing that to get attention and make a little bit of money. We all know that social media has become much more important than money...
These people are also manipulating people. I am an example of the people who are manipulated. I was planning to sell my alts and move back to btc in the second week of January, but I started reading these so-called professionals and stop selling. Instead of selling, I started buying more! Which was a huge mistake... But I was naive and needed some advice. Now when I look back I see that it was a huge huge mistake.

I think the best thing to do is to learn TA while waiting for the market to cover up. And also (even though it is risky) learn how to short and long my positions. Bears and bulls always win, but we -the small players- always lose. It is important to learn how to deal with this season and at least don't lose anything.

I wish everyone good luck and hope none of you guys lose your money... We all have dreams and to achieve some of us keen on cryptos. Hope in two years time when we remember these months well just laugh...
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?
Bear market can not be infinite, initially by the way were happy with such news, and now changed their mind because they thought that in a month everyone will receive profit and the growth of coins. Yes, in short-term trading is not easy now, but you need to wait another month or two.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

It is possible but no one can know for sure , a lot can happen and change the market in a heartbeat.
But i don't think we will be in a bear market for that long , end of the year things will be much better.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

No, I don't believe that bears have taken the market for several years. It's just artificial manipulations of the market. The growth is restrained by whales in order to sow panic to the crypto community. It's profitable for them. But we must not succumb to this pressure. I believe that bulls will come in a few weeks.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

I think we are already in bear market and this decline mode will continue for a while. I don't expect very long bear market like 2 years this time though. Market is more mature and more people use crypto currencies. It's harder to manipulate now. Nobody wants a long bear market.
supremnoob (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

I think we are already in bear market and this decline mode will continue for a while. I don't expect very long bear market like 2 years this time though. Market is more mature and more people use crypto currencies. It's harder to manipulate now. Nobody wants a long bear market.

Do you think on BTC $2000 again?

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

I'm not sure about the length of bear market but it will most likely takes 1+ year to fully recover. We did not even pass 6 months stage yet. It hurts to people who stuck in crypto currencies but there is no other way. We have to see this as buying opportunity, there is not much we can do. 2 years bear market is a stretch though, marketcap is too big now.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

although this is a possibility but from what i see the chances of that happening is very low.
we are not in 2013 anymore and market is no longer as young as before. although it is still in its infancy i don't think we are going to see such a long (2 year) bear market now.

however we might see a huge altcoin dump pretty soon. because the dumps are getting severe enough to reach the alt panic sell stage where bag holders give up hope.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

Bitcoin is NOT in a bear market (yet).

I use the 20 month exponential moving average to determine whether or not a market is bearish or bullish.

Bitcoin is still the undisputed king of crypto, so as long as it is clearly bullish, I'm staying bullish in my long-term outlook on the entire crypto-currency market.

The price of BTC/USD sits comfortably well above the 20 month EMA at around 5,400 and On Balance Volume on the monthly chart is making higher highs and higher lows. Everything else is just noise, great for shaking out weak hands.

Also, looking out over the altcoin landscape there's really not too many coins left that isn't sitting at depressed pre-pump levels from before December 2017 (most even far below that).

I'd say it's hard for prices to go anywhere but UP from here but WHEN is impossible to forecast.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

The possibility is there, we cannot deny the market is moving in a way we do not like and there are not too much signs to indicate that there is going to be a quick recovery in fact the signs point most likely to the possibility in which the price is going to remain more or less in a low range, this could change if we get positive news but I do not see that happening in the next months.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

with this bear market that you are talking about why not turn this one to a positive one, while theres a very big chances that all the cryptos will be on dip then its a good time for us to invest rather than instilling fear to the crypto community.

That is true, but I think the market will be stady in this stuations for a long time, Maybe more than one year. I hope the market can recover as quickly as possible, though I know it is not so easy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: