Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one?  (Read 1695 times)
doughnut (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

Although that would not say that many companies throw but if you look at the bitcoin discussions in the ICO branch, you can find the good always. I determine by the number of views. If you are too lazy to say something very good way.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

ICOs whose services are needed by the community, not for promoting popularity or the like. The vision of the mission obviously wants to fix economic problems or environmental problems and it must be revealed clearly. That's more interesting to me.
But it does not guarantee the ICO will end a success. Everyone thinks differently. But the vision and mission of the project is very important to the participants of the campaign, and from here we can analyze the quality and future of the project will be good or not.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

A good way to choose a good ICO is to find out if the ICO project has open source code.
Because a good project will generally open source code, open source code can judge the good and bad of this project.

fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

It is very important to choose the right ICO so that your funds are not wasted,How to choose the right ICO is Paying attention to the Roadmap and its White Paper because a qualified ICO will have a clear roadmap and white paper. It's important to determine the journey of the coin in the future. Because the roadmap and white paper is a picture of the future of the ICO.....
shahani

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Choosing good ICO's it simply knowing their value and their quality, you can only notice the good quality and value by looking forward on the market results.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

This topic always keeps popping in the forum, Well in choosing a good ICO all you need to do is research and read all information regarding it because researching a ICO before engaging with investing, Your money is at stake here so you need to be sure in every decisions you make and try to know more about the developer, services, And the Products that will offer by this ICO.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:54:16 AM

This topic always keeps popping in the forum, Well in choosing a good ICO all you need to do is research and read all information regarding it because researching a ICO before engaging with investing, Your money is at stake here so you need to be sure in every decisions you make and try to know more about the developer, services, And the Products that will offer by this ICO.
Agree with you

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
RileyRiley94

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

But it does not guarantee the ICO will end a success
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

Not all ICOs and even good icos in the beginning will be successful in the end. Sometimes they fall. Just join in icos that you could think that is good. By reading their white paper, knowing all about their project and their dev team.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

Not all ICOs and even good icos in the beginning will be successful in the end. Sometimes they fall. Just join in icos that you could think that is good. By reading their white paper, knowing all about their project and their dev team.
This is the most basic ICO option, but at this point almost all ICO projects are very low because the capitalization of the entire Cryptocurrency market is decreasing rapidly and affecting the entire ICO. Personally I would still believe in ICO because this is the best chance to be able to x10 assets fastest

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Thanks Wink

It seems like a good project. I agree with you and also look for ICO's that solve an actual problem utilizing blockchain technology. Here's another one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

In my own understanding the criteria to pick good ICOs are subjective but to me
1. It must be a novel idea
2. The token must have real utility and show potential growth and adoption in future
3. the quality of the team is very impotant if not the most important of the criteria
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Every ICO has it own white paper, that we can read. Its one of the best thing to know if its a good one. You may alao look the likes of every ICO, it shows that a lot of people are visiting their site and gain the trust of those people out there. Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

Thanks Wink

They key is to embrace technologies that are empowered by the blockchain instead of just running an ICO and then say that your project is linked to cryptocurrencies.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

I have to laugh at most ICO buyers. When you buy a stock, you get an ownership share in the company. When you buy most ICO's, you get nothing other than the silly token. Why would someone invest in a company for nothing in exchange other than the two minutes it took them to copy/paste some code to make the token? You'd have to literally be a moron -- you're donating money so someone else can get rich.
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

You need to check various things while investing in ICO such as whether a working product is there or not. Also project behind ICO should have strong team. Website should have all the details. Whitepaper must explain everything. Roadmap should be clear. Also future usage of ICO tokens must be analysed.Most of ICOs either don't have a strong project or a good team. So you need to be careful while investing in ICO. There is no regulatory body who can control ICOs so it's your duty to analyze and research an ICO properly before investing in it
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Thanks Wink

I swear there are a million ICE review/tracking sites at this point.

For me though, a working or an MPV product is a good sign.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

I must understand first the project before I invest on any ICO and to do this you have to make effort to know more about it. One thing is that, if the campaign manager is good most probably the project are also good because managers will not accept any shit ICO. A lot of things to be considered before you invest, do you homework properly.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

There are already a lot of good posts at bitcointalk about "how to choose the right ico". idea - team - roadmap, that's the main thing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: