Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one?  (Read 1695 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink
There is no set criteria which grants a 100% assurance that an ICO is good, however, you can do some few checks to gain some level of confidence and originality in an ICO. You need to make checks and study on the status of the team members especially the developer. Also, check for coherence and originality in the names on their twitter, facebook, website and other sites.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

There are many ICOs which are arising these days and we have to choose the proper one. In choosing a proper ICO, we must consider if their project is good or not. Check the roadmap and whitepaper, have a research about the ICO and find the feedbacks regarding the ICO so that you would have ideas.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

This issue has always been a  hot issue for discussion, and my take on this has also been the same. Today there are many new ICOs to choose , the best among them are those ones with good ROI,, and also with a good and experience team behind it. It must not be over valued but with a very low supply ,and with every active community. This type of ICO are sure to give you guickly returns in your investment
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Thanks Wink

it seems the ICO you say is a good ICO and will be successful. I saw a coin that had sold almost half of the target. the coin on this project is likely to be sold out before the expected date. ICO criteria I like are like this ICO because it is obviously the development of their token sales.

madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

To be honest, it is very hard to identify a good ICO as per mu experience. Some looks very promising at the stage of ICO but end up with falling the price soon after listing in an exchange. Anyway, you can get some idea by looking at their project idea, scope, popularity, documentation, current progress like things.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

I choose an ICO for investing looking at what the company is doing. Also, I am reviewing an evaluation of the project on various sites. Be sure to look at the team that manages the project (this is very important). If all the conditions that I put in when choosing a project fit me then I invest in such a project.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
doughnut (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Thanks Wink

it seems the ICO you say is a good ICO and will be successful. I saw a coin that had sold almost half of the target. the coin on this project is likely to be sold out before the expected date. ICO criteria I like are like this ICO because it is obviously the development of their token sales.

Thanks for the answer! They already sold more than 6 million of the so called cultural coin in the second phase. What I like is that the project is clear and transparent.
ANDRE2222

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Nowadays, the new ICO is very much emerging. If we are not smart and not careful in choosing ICO, we will be able to lose our money if investing in the ICO. If you want to choose ICO to invest, look for ICO with whitepaper that is clear, not convoluted. Check also its website, such as website, facebook and twitter. You should also pay attention to the roadmap.
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Probably reading the ico’s white paper though it can be very interesting but, i’ll Indulge you to check for authenticity, compare the possibilities of how true it can be, should help out.....
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

right now you should leave the ico project away ,because the market dropped and traders will not buy tokens from market.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

It is getting really difficult to choose the right ICO to invest into now because no matter how well hyped a project is its started dumping immediately after listing on the exchanges. Investing in ICO now is like chosing a soap in a supermarket because the market is too crowded
wave06

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

It is getting really difficult to choose the right ICO to invest into now because no matter how well hyped a project is its started dumping immediately after listing on the exchanges. Investing in ICO now is like chosing a soap in a supermarket because the market is too crowded

Totally agree, the choice is massive! It's great to hear opinions in forums but the research needs to be done properly. On the cultural places website they say they'll announce the exchange date 2 months after the ending of ICO - still a while to go until we'll know.

Thanks Wink

Thanks for the answer! They already sold more than 6 million of the so called cultural coin in the second phase. What I like is that the project is clear and transparent.

You are right with transparency, the infos they provide are promising. Also great results for now, will definitely keep an eye on it. They have 4 phases, right? And do you know when the wallet will be ready after that?
ewuyiswang

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

Welcome to the future of crypto. mtc aka marinecoin is a super advanced coin from 2013 that is being revived with a rapidly growing community.  This ico is handed out fairly with proof of promotion.  MTC gains value from the large community efforts. Marinecoin is an eco friendly coin that  dev-less and uses artificial intelligence. mtc will be worth a lot in the future so you don’t want to miss out on this chance.  Check out marinecoin here marineco.in/ and become part of the community and get your coins by doing a small task.  Want gold? want donks? Want to be a baller? Don’t miss your chance.  You will get 20k mtc just by doing a proof of promotion.
DUCAT COIN

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

i don't think you should invest in any ICO, its too hard to tell lately which ones are worth buying into because of scams.

I would rather wait for the coin to hit the exchanges (if it ever does) and buy it at lower prices a few weeks later.

https://twitter.com/Ducat_coin
https://discord.gg/UEMMqz7
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ducatcoin_official
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

The types of ICO's that I am currently investing in are the ones where the project is building the underlying layers of the blockchain. I think the market is not developed enough right now to predict who will be the winners in the application space. The only application layer tokens I would consider are the ones attached to cryptotrading as they have been the best performing group among application tokens.

shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Today a new good ICO starting their ICO and in my opinion it is CellBlocks(cellblocks.io) which can be determined by the experienced team behind the project. The project has such valuable product to meet some different purpose. The main concept of CellBlocks ICO is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons which is very unique in crypto space and has some real life value for the prisoners. I hope anyone may convinced by their whitepaper(https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf)
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

Thanks Wink

Choosing a good ICo is a challenging event. For me the first thing to do is read their platform if it is have a good impact to the people in the society.  We know that people want a new for their on investing. They also want a Profitable that they can use in thier own future.

Thank you.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Thanks Wink

Choosing a good ICo is a challenging event. For me the first thing to do is read their platform if it is have a good impact to the people in the society.  We know that people want a new for their on investing. They also want a Profitable that they can use in thier own future.

Thank you.

ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future. I looked at three aspects: 1) basic concept; 2) team; 3) interest or hype.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

It is not so easy to choose a good ico now. I would suggest you to read whitepaper, to join their community and ask question to admins, to look the quality of their content. there are different sites with ico ratings. one of good ico as for me now is https://contribute.safecrypt.io
Go directly to the site or start with ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399912.0
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

Many people think that advertising of an ICO on social media sites and seeing it everywhere on each platform provides evidence for the fact that this ICO may be has the chances of being successful in nature, but this might also be an inclusion just to gain the financial resources from you, beware of that
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: