Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one?  (Read 1695 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

Events and ticketing has already been covered by a successful ICO called viberate VIB and they have made a partnership deal with ticketmaster cementing themselves in the number one spot. Choosing a project that has been done before by a better company will not give good rewards unless the market is big enough for more than one big player

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
waterisgood

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

Events and ticketing has already been covered by a successful ICO called viberate VIB and they have made a partnership deal with ticketmaster cementing themselves in the number one spot. Choosing a project that has been done before by a better company will not give good rewards unless the market is big enough for more than one big player
Looking at the events is a nice one to remember, thanks.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

Although that would not say that many companies throw but if you look at the bitcoin discussions in the ICO branch, you can find the good always. I determine by the number of views. If you are too lazy to say something very good way.

It takes a lot of effort and time to find a good ICO. The first rule is to make sure that you are not going to invest unless you really find something worth, don´t invest because you "have to"

Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

the first thing you need is a coin that has a use in the real world, I see with culture coin that was the ICO that you linked has already covered that, so let's go from there, also look at the whitepaper, and if it is something that is really possible, it is good to have a solid team and the right people for each position, that is very important, lastly they have to have a good bounty manager if you are going to participate like this, because it is very important to be able to secure the stakes at the final of the ICO
waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

the first thing you need is a coin that has a use in the real world, I see with culture coin that was the ICO that you linked has already covered that, so let's go from there, also look at the whitepaper, and if it is something that is really possible, it is good to have a solid team and the right people for each position, that is very important, lastly they have to have a good bounty manager if you are going to participate like this, because it is very important to be able to secure the stakes at the final of the ICO
Looking and reading the tabs that they have on their site is how to see if they are real.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

I pay more attention to the ICO in the field of finance and real estate, I think they will be the first really working projects on the crypto market!
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

I pay more attention to the ICO in the field of finance and real estate, I think they will be the first really working projects on the crypto market!

To briefly expand on that, irrespective of the filed you decide to invest the  main thing is to look at the whitepaper and other places like telegram groups etc to gather as much info as possible. This will tell you if the project is worth while or not.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

I tend to go by studying the team, their past achievements, the product they tend to offer and it's significance. How active is the community and finally read the whitepaper to know the Uniqueness of the project in question.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

The best way for you to choose a proper ICO would be for you to do your own research. Look into the creators of the coin and see their vision for the coin. Check out the product they are offering for the coin, how they plan to bring in people and make you money when you invest in the coin. Then you can also check their social media and their whitepaper.
Why_I_not

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

I choose ICO very carefully. I'm studying all the information. My main rule: I must understand the idea of the project.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

I have been faced countlessly with the same dilemma. ..I'd say based on Lil information have gathered the best projects are those with real solutions to everyday social issues
xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:15:18 AM

Simply click at the base of my message you can see the best possible one ICO which is the NYNJA every one of the points of interest that you need are there exact and finish so after perusing every one of the subtle elements you will feel this is a legitimate one. Starting from the owner to staff are there advertising system likewise there even a white paper that will manage you still there.
krat0s2019

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

In choosing an ICO, I consider looking at the team and the project. Researching is the key. By the way, WOM token is having airdrops at this moment.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
I tried signing up, but it was too late. WOM token already finished their airdrop.
doughnut (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

There are few factors which you should consider before investing in an ICO like:
Motive of the ico: Why are they doing this? If it’s simply to provide a return on an investment, then buyer beware.

Experience of the Team: What has the team executed on in the past, together? It should first and foremost be technology related.

Capital Structure of money:  How much crypto are they offering to the public? Gauging demand for a crypto is key

Raising the adequate amount money during their ICO: This connects directly to the point above. If they raise too much money during the ICO, they’re going to have to clear loads of ‘flippers’. These flippers are those that purchase tokens during the ICO and as soon as the team lists the token on the first exchange.

Yeah, the flippers could be a problem for any ICO. Actually some of them have a kind of proof-of-caring in the ICO phase to avoid these flippers and to have people "on board" which believe in a long-term success of the project. Obviously this proof-of-caring methods can also be manipulated by the flippers or they are also a sort of spam from the ICO team. I don't know actually how many of the ongoing ICOs do have this "proof-of-caring" because in the beginning it can also have a negative effect on the tokens sale.
doughnut (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

To briefly expand on that, irrespective of the filed you decide to invest the  main thing is to look at the whitepaper and other places like telegram groups etc to gather as much info as possible. This will tell you if the project is worth while or not.

So in any of the ICO you are interested you join the their telegram group? It surely is a good way to get know the project team and to get the latest news about the ICO but it costs also a lot of time to get through the whole history of messages. For a bigger investment/participation in the ICO it is surely worth the time to have an overview about it.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

the most important point is to search whether a project has a working product, experienced team and a good whitepaper which is fair enough to set goals and milestones.

Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

What happens in the choice of ICO is a reflection of what happens in business on everyday basis some business will start well and end well while some will start well but end on a very poor note so it is with ICO however the importance of a project with good idea backed up with good team members can never be over emphasized.

anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

First of all, you need to pay attention to the ratings.As a rule, depending on the ratings, the success of the ICO also depends
jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

It takes a lot of time to choose really decent project. First of all it's important to read their whitepaper, then analyze their team, idea and roadmap.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

Personally I have seen that the campaigns that have the best success are those that have a product ready for development, they have to be very clear about the goals and what they want to achieve and when, the less they deviate from the roadmap the more reliable they are, so the goals have to be realistic and feasible, after that, there is the rest, like the team of developers, the white paper, and the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: