Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one?  (Read 1695 times)
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

ICO makes me sure is the achievement of sales of the token. Many projects which the ICO failed because the token sales did not reach the minimum sales targets. Obviously, it's very disappointing to all participants who have already joined. I myself am looking for a project with a token sales reach soft cap. With the sale of the soft cap is reached of course participants will get rewarded.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

Every ICO has potential to be a huge one. But at times like this, ICOs are not that profitable because the market is highly affected by the downtrend. The market value of the newly listed tokens are all falling below the ICO price which is what scares an ICO investor. Maybe this is just not the right time for ICOs.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

ICO makes me sure is the achievement of sales of the token. Many projects which the ICO failed because the token sales did not reach the minimum sales targets. Obviously, it's very disappointing to all participants who have already joined. I myself am looking for a project with a token sales reach soft cap. With the sale of the soft cap is reached of course participants will get rewarded.
honestly choose ICO is not an easy matter, because this determines the number of wages we will get. I personally, choosing an alternative to joining the ICO in the Middle, look at the ICO's sales in advance, if it reaches the soft cap then I participated. This I do anticipate lies or scam.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
datngan

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

Eloncity Project is becoming more popular every day! It is highly likely that the project will become a market leader. This idea is very interesting and will definitely benefit everyone! Keep track of this project! https://eloncity.io/
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Though the project might be very potental based on your own research but for me, before investing in any coin, I usually take my time to do a proper research about the projects whitepaper, the roadmap or website structure, the technology on which it will run, the developer, the community and also the management team and members.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

There are so many ICOs in the market now, and it has become quite confusing to choose one to invest in, because of the high numbers that we have. I think before you consider making investments, you should sort out to look for what interests you, when you do so, find projects that matches these interests, then do your analysis on them, and then invest.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

A good way to choose a good ICO is to find out if the ICO project has open source code.
Because a good project will generally open source code, open source code can judge the good and bad of this project.

It is good that you know if the ICO has  a source code, its the best way to check if the ICO is legit one. And if you find that it can be trusted, then it is good for investment.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

When choosing an ICO there are a lot of criteria to consider. Most of us here follow some certain popular bounty managers and we get to check their current ICO they handle. A popular bounty manager is also a big plus to consider. You can also check the people behind the campaign wether they are credible or not. But for me personally I read the whitepaper and roadmap in order to see if this appeals me or not.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

Choose proper ICO is not an easy task now a days, There are many ICOs which are running on but they are SCAMs, so i would recommend you to follow one of the ICOs management company like Amazix There you will find ICOs which are legit in nature.

Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

That is right choosing a proper project is the most critical partfor all investor specially if people based on hype projects ! If you are looking for decent ICO might as well try Eternal Trust an innovative smart contract platform for Trust Fund services that will help its clients to management their asset in a affordable price that will be manage by experts to maximize the potential growth of clients assets
loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

first of all you have to realize this times not perfect for joining ico's. we are still in bear market and you can buy coins when they open in some exchange sites. even belove the ico price believe me. but dyor of course i m just telling my own opinion.
Inmusik_Blockchain

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

Be part of inmusik and experience the new era of streaming.

Learn more about inmusik by checking out this article.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/dont-miss-this-billion-dollar-blockchain-opportunity/articleshow/65989864.cms

#Inmusik #FutureOfMusik #BlockChainMusic
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink
I would say if you are choosing a new ico then you have to make sure that you are picking one which you know that they have a good project that you can be sure will be around for a long time to come. That is one of the things that guarantee the success of an ico. Another thing you should look at is the community behind the project and how they support it

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink
At the moment, most projects do not conduct an ICO, because to raise funds under such market conditions is very difficult. Investors are also waiting for the market to recover, so if you want to invest and make a profit, you need to wait or buy coins in the market, while low prices.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

good team, project idea, support of famous personalities and team work. For me, this is one of the most basic selection criteria.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

I must understand first the project before I invest on any ICO and to do this you have to make effort to know more about it. One thing is that, if the campaign manager is good most probably the project are also good because managers will not accept any shit ICO. A lot of things to be considered before you invest, do you homework properly.
That is the first thing to do understand so well before indulging into particular activity. It needs an effort to discover what is the idealistic and can be created into a bigger investment that time will come that is really fitted on it.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

good team, project idea, support of famous personalities and team work. For me, this is one of the most basic selection criteria.
we can also consider the manager who holds the project. we can see the mangaer track record when handling the project. if there are many projects that are managed successfully, it can be an added value for us to follow the project that he holds. We can also consider working partners, I often see large and real company partners whose projects succeed.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

To choose a good project, it is necessary to develop an effective strategy, which in the long term should bring you profit. Maybe somewhere in the moment you lose some of the money, but on a long interval you should see the profit.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

ICO is one of the areas that should be captured by venture investors, not individuals who not only do not have smart money, but also do not know how to use assets.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

Every day more and more projects are being released. But they are not all quality. There are many sites that give an objective assessment of projects. Relying on their opinion is not particularly worth it. You yourself must decide on the choice of a project for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: