Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:12:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl or do I realize the loss?  (Read 887 times)
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

Hello to all,

I invested in Crypterium ICO a lot of money, from business plan I was going to keep CRPT Token until Q3 2018. We are still in Q1 is true, but mathematically, according to my calculations, CRPT token can not reach the result I was hoping for. I made about 90% loss from the amount invested. What do I do? Do I continue to Hodl or do I realize this huge loss? To get back on track I need at least 2/3 full points and I do not think the token can do it.

Did you invest in CRPT? Do you think you can do it?

If I am not mistaken, Crypterium was a huge success in its ICO, ending in a sold out. This is one indication that the project was a brilliant one and will most probably be going to meet its objectives. This is in addition to the fact that it has raised a big amount of money for it to be able to sufficiently fund all its aspects of development. Perhaps we need to wait for this project to truly prove its worth. For now, not even a decent exchange site lists CRPT in its platform. First things first, they need to get CRPT on a major exchange site.
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:36:52 AM

Even on cryptocurrency Reddit threads, Telegram groups, WhatsApp messages, and Slack channels, you must have noticed people misspelling “HOLD” as “HODL” despite having an auto-correct feature on their phones or computers.
In these crypto communities, offline or online, with the rise of cryptocurrencies, a new breed of lingo has also developed. If you join a crypto-conversation without knowing these jargons, you might feel left out and more than a bit puzzled.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

Well, you know the laws of the market and investing! Why did you decide to invest in this coin? and what percentage of the total capital in this coin?

carlnguyen

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

do your own research and trust in yourself bro, no one can tell you what to do
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:01:47 AM

Hello to all,

I invested in Crypterium ICO a lot of money, from business plan I was going to keep CRPT Token until Q3 2018. We are still in Q1 is true, but mathematically, according to my calculations, CRPT token can not reach the result I was hoping for. I made about 90% loss from the amount invested. What do I do? Do I continue to Hodl or do I realize this huge loss? To get back on track I need at least 2/3 full points and I do not think the token can do it.

I think i could. But if ypur coin that you buy loss the value until 90% you better hold it until the capital of the investment back. If no you could waiting until your loss down to 10 or 20 percent so you could make sure your money could return back and trying to invest in other coin when the price on super red to gain profit when it back to stable price.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

Hello to all,

Losing our own investment is a choice most especially here in the cryptocurrency world. If you think you will lose everything when you sell then you have no choice but to hodl that is how it works. That is why I am afraid to invest my money on something that is not certain. Investing in tokens or Altcoins is good but choosing the best matters most. Do your own due diligence on every investment you want to avoid loss. We don't want to lose but that will always depend on us.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:14:49 AM

Losing our own investment is a choice most especially here in the cryptocurrency world. If you think you will lose everything when you sell then you have no choice but to hodl that is how it works. That is why I am afraid to invest my money on something that is not certain. Investing in tokens or Altcoins is good but choosing the best matters most. Do your own due diligence on every investment you want to avoid loss. We don't want to lose but that will always depend on us.
the solution of the problem is invest money that if lost you will not be sad. it is the principle of the hodler
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

Hello to all,

I had not participated in CRPT ICO but I own CRPT through bounty campaign. Now the overall market situation was totally against all altcoins it was unavoidable for CRPT price to take a dive . If you are not into trading then it would be better for you to hold your CRPT.

Also I think it's too early for you to realize your loses. Once I was a tool maker student we had a motto in the classrom "Plan your work and Work your Plan" Since you have a business plan(investment strategy) just follow it.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

Hello to all,

i also faced such situation investing on sia on peak times. unfortunately 80% loss. but i sold sia with loss and immediately invested on ICO's. 
My luck is WABI , POWER LEDGER gave me 10x potential  so recovered. but think your self if you have a better option there sell it with loss.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

Hello to all,

I’ve been holding my tokens these past few weeks because I still believe that my token will recover its value and if ever it happened then for sure, I’ll sell my tokens and turn it into cash. I know what you feel right now because I also felt it these past few months until now. I didn’t invest in any other ICO but I worked on signature campaign in order to earn their tokens but then it’s still not increasing. I hope Tradetoken’s value will increase again so It won’t be really hard for me to cash out it with its current price now.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

I would recommend keeping all the coins. The market is cyclical, and sooner or later it will recover. This month will be an important meeting on the regulation of the Crypto-currency, I hope after that the market will begin to grow again.
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

yes maybe you better just hold it because altcoin movement is like that and someday it will definitely get better again.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Hello to all,

You are in the best line of action to make such a decision but since you are already in a huge loss, you should not bother about what the future holds yet, and you can hold as long as you believe in the project, which was the main reason you got it in the first place, once the market recovers, I have seen far more than 200% increase in profit before and even a lot lot more, so, relax and do not be in a haste to sell just yet as you will regret that action once the market bounces back strong.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

Be patient. Don't sell it just to cut your losses because you'll just lose more than what you expected. Better be a long-term holder instead and just wait to finish its phases and hope that sooner it will gain decent value.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:16:51 PM

Hello to all,

I also invested in this ICO, because of the high level of hyip around this project, although I was thinking of a possible fall after joining the exchange. But now I no longer see the meaning of selling such cheap coins, moreover, soon they have to start trading on normal, big exchanges.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

1.2   Cryipterium Cryptobank FunctionaIity

Standard everyday  services will include:

-   Buy   and sell   BTC,ETH,XRP,LTC   Dash,XEM,NEO,MIOTA,XMR   and   many   other cryptocurrencies and tokens

-   International transfers to  any blockchain wallet,including bank cards, without limits or restrictions
(other than those applied for anti-money-laundering purposes)
-       Conversion and exchange between Crypto assets
-   Direct payment for services such as telephone,utulities, penalties, loans, taxes, internet, etc.
-   Automatic direct debit payments
-   Transaction history data [Including sorting service such as filtering histories)
-   Fiat currency transactions

Additional launch services will include

-   Multi-currency transactions (write-off mutiple currencies simultaneously)
-   Photo-payments -   simply take a photo of the invoice and send to Crypterium and we'll do the rest (this may incur additional charges)
-   QR Payment for  Crypterium infrastructure users

Following services are plannig  to be included:

-   Traditional  banking services (following the acquisition  of a banking licence) that will enable classical banking services to coexist with cryptocurrency service
-   Peer to peer cirypto and fiat currency tran,sfer
-   Interest earning crypto deposits
-   Bankling statements
-   Salary accounts

InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

This is the very problem about altcoins that are newly listed in the cryptomarket since they are not yet tested (unlike Bitcoin). It will take about a month or couple of months to see its graph falls down because it is also the dumping period made by some investors and bounty hunters. The decision is always yours and if you really feel that your calculations are right, then it's really time to move on.
bisdak40

Activity: 2324
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

Hello to all,

I have not invested in CRPT buddy but i feel you. You have not lose anything yet, you only lose something if you gonna sell it and the moment you do it you can't recover your lose anymore. For me the best is to hold for years and see what will happen during that time.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Hello to all,

I now, too, mean losses 70%. I'll wait and hope for growth....the market has fallen significantly since last year, so if you do not know how to trade and diversify risks - then only HOLD !
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

it is best to keep and not sell what you have now .. I believe in a big growth this year and I hope that my faith is justified and we all will soon feel a big leap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: