Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be successful in trading..  (Read 1584 times)
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Now the present market is in critical situation we should not react to the market, otherwise we have to face big loss in the market. Now in this condition patience is always key to kept holding once it increases the prices.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

I have a simple but effective strategy to be successful in trading. That is- buy when people sell and sell when people buy.People buy at the time of price rise and sell at the price fall. Just do the opposite.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

Trading is purely based on the experience.If you made one trade per one day it's quite enough.Wait entire day for the fluctuation,surely one dump will happen.Use it wisely to buy a bitcoin at low price.If you brought bitcoin in a dump and sell when the price increase high value means,you will get some profit.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

I don't agree with this 100% because I think you can be successful in trading frequently but I think for newcomers it's very good advice. Instead of looking for a good trade to make each day do not restrict yourself to have to make trades. Look for the best opportunities and if there are not any on that day then do not make any trades.
For both the newcomer and long time trader I agree to what the OP said because no one is perfect and if you don't take a step at a time, you'll need up been greedy which will eventually lead to regret.

There's a difference between taking one step at a time. I think the distinction comes from having better judgment when you're more experienced. It's a lot easier to correctly spot a glaring opportunity but these will be less frequent and that's why it's important to take your time as a newcomer. But with more experience you can spot some less obvious opportunities and so you'll have more opportunities overall to trade.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1095
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

I see to it not all trading can do in most sites but also could be done in a person if it is in need be sure to have a contract to avoid losses and see to it that the trade is legit. I am so very careful of a trading because it would gamble your coins.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:24:18 AM

Doing this strategy will give high percentage of winning in trade but of course this will not guaranty you winning all time. In time to time you need to revise your strategy if it is still relevant to your current situation. But I do believe in the importance of isolation of single trade because you we’re able to focus on that trade every minute. Also in order for you to become successful you need to have a coach that will guide you in every step you are doing. These will keep you open mind in every trade you are doing.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:01:24 AM

if you really want to be successful in trading what you need to do is patience and hard work. you'll find out if something is legit .. Thanks ..
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

I think the only way to be successful in trading is that you have to be driven to reach for your goal. And the rest will just follow, but of course there are always ups and downs when it comes to trading because it is not always in favor especially the market.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

That right, trading is unpredictable so we should focus on that, make analysis in the market 10 hours aday and learn more about new trading strategy. Trading to get consistent profit is hard if we can not control emotion. So become expert trader need long times proccess because we should learn many things to reduce the risk. Only person who always patient can make consisten profit.

hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

For you to succeed on trading you must equip yourself with lots of information about how this thing works and of course you should have your trading goal because too much greed can put you to a loss. Only few people succeed on trading because cryptomarket are really volatile but its ok as long as you know how to secure profit you are on a safe place.
To be successful in trading you may follow:
1. Learn a lot on crypto currency, block chain and coin market.
2. Develop technical analysis especially chart analysis
3. Formulate trading plan
4. Control emotion and start trading carefully.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

Consistency in trading crypto currency is very key as that will help you to learn a lot of things that you have not come across if you arw not a regular trader in the crypto currency market. And at the same time you need to always learn from your mistakes if ever you have made any mistake while trading crypto currency.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

I'd never recommend day trading in crypto unless you're a professional. If it's very risky as the market volatile enough to create panic attack to noobs. Moreover, it is easier to make money by HODLing a good coin with high potential, spend more time in learning about the projects than looking at the screen.
rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

I read an article where it advise us what are the main rules to become a good trader:

Some rules were: Risk Only What You Can Afford to Lose,Protect Your Trading Capital,Treat Trading Like a Business,
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

Agreed. it is really important to plan ahead, set an entry point and an exit point, don't be greedy. set limits Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

not an expert in trading but my tip is just to stick to the tokens and exchanges with good volume. and you have to spot which token drop terribly to which you shall decide whether to buy it or not. most of the time those tokens that drop its prices are the ones that will preform well in the next couple of weeks. few weeks ago, ETH was the best to buy and i think its still best to buy it specially for me because i can't afford BTC price

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:20:28 AM

This is actually very underrated advise and i think a lot more people should listen to it and I wish I did.  The main reason people lose a lot of money is because they think prices will keep rising and so they stay invested due to the fear of missing out.  The result is a crash that wipes out a lot of their profits.  People should set profit goals and sell at those goals and then rebuy at a lower price.  This will minimize risk thus minimizing losses.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

That right, trading is unpredictable so we should focus on that, make analysis in the market 10 hours aday and learn more about new trading strategy. Trading to get consistent profit is hard if we can not control emotion. So become expert trader need long times proccess because we should learn many things to reduce the risk. Only person who always patient can make consisten profit.
Yeah to become an expert trader is not gained in a short time, requires extensive experience and a lot of knowledge and it takes a very long time, yeah patience is the pole of success in trading, to wait for the right time to sell of course the patience is very important to have, keep using strategy and analysis, keep focus and control your emotion
mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

I do not think that. For me, trading is getting many small profit in a short time. You do not need to be wait until to 20% or 30% profit. 5% to 10% is a good margin to sell and buy others coins.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

Making a good trade which to bet if we well earn on one simple trade. Also yes atrader must not be aggressive because if so one might lose everything on simple bit of trading. Also if I do this because someone believes me on how my trading strategy will do for you guys.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

I agree. I think the meter of success in trading is not how much you gain in comparison with how much you lose, because in this market, losses are quite common. I think the better metric is how you improve as a trader, which can be most likely achieved by actually following through the right deals and trades, that in the end, would lead to gains. To be successful, therefore, you have to gain experience and study what you are pursuing to at least give you a fighting chance to succeed.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: