Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be successful in trading..  (Read 1584 times)
asemene41

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

buy at a cheap price and sell at the top. it is basic basic from trading to get profit. analyze candle become one of the key to success of trading and do not panic also important to it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

I think trading should be done by every day. Day traders enjoy it very much. If anyone wants to make 3-5% profit from capital, he can easily make a good profit after a month. So try to be smart trader in smart way.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

This statement is true at 50%. A smart trader knows, understands and feels when and what tactics of trade he should choose. Sometimes you have to act, as you describe, and sometimes in another way. Therefore I think that you are right at 50% .  1-2 months ago this would be an ideal tactic (in my opinion), and now we can trade every day. Every successful trader knows what is better for him at this moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

buy at a cheap price and sell at the top. it is basic basic from trading to get profit. analyze candle become one of the key to success of trading and do not panic also important to it

Yes, it seems evident. However, there are other good methods not to lose a lot, and be a very successful trader. For example, you must not be greedy and deal with the day-trading business as well.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Yes,I believe greatly in luck,but remember that luck is a gift.
In trading bitcoin, I will say knowledge should lead you,have they knowledge of they kind of trading you venturing on bitcoin before trading or holding.I do believe in luck.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

I think the only way to be successful in trading is that you have to be driven to reach for your goal. And the rest will just follow, but of course there are always ups and downs when it comes to trading because it is not always in favor especially the market.
To succeed in trading you have to know the market analysis, have to set clear goals in the future, so you will have the motivation to strive and to a level you have set then you can be public. If you have no goals and expectations too high in the market then you will probably have no way out.
tompkt

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

I agree with you that we have to keep try ( practice ) to find the best strategy but I'm not see all aspect. Just use technical method ( MA & MACD ) in long term period ( monthly ) and use martiangle money management is enough for me. Never follow other signal but trust my skill only.

agree
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

Yes, the words you say are essential and essential, but there is one element if you want to succeed in the Crypto market. You probably should be patient, keep your faith unmoved by the fluctuations. market. Rest assured whether the market has fallen and they will rise again in the future, which is the rule of the Crypto market that I have seen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.
You are quite helpful, I think the current market is stable with correction and improvement in turns, I'm also looking at some coins that I think have a good development, but the problem is how to be a sniper? let alone to see the signal and crypto so much,

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

all traders want this to follow to earn profit but if you are in actual trading its hard to determine when to sell or buy the coins thougj there are lot of indicators around this are only your reference but there is no guaranty it would happen. in trading there is always room for loss and you should be ready to face and accept it.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

What is the tip here?what i can see is a nonsense thread and a hard to understand sentences

Next time dont spend time making good title but no body message at all.

Wonderinf if you really used this what you called "tip" in actual trading?or hvave you really got to trading even a single time?
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

all traders want this to follow to earn profit but if you are in actual trading its hard to determine when to sell or buy the coins thougj there are lot of indicators around this are only your reference but there is no guaranty it would happen. in trading there is always room for loss and you should be ready to face and accept it.
Exactly.Trading is not just all about profit,sometimes you have to face some losses for you to learn from your mistakes.But for sure you will not just bump into trading without prior preparation and studies. A trader must always have a presence of mind and knows how to be flexible and cautious.Think first its pros and cons before deciding to do something.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

I think trading should be done by every day. Day traders enjoy it very much. If anyone wants to make 3-5% profit from capital, he can easily make a good profit after a month. So try to be smart trader in smart way.

I am together with you, bro. Trading is the everyday work, which is very hard but extremely exciting. Combine all activities, do not be afraid to lose something one day, and you will come to a success.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Yes, the words you say are essential and essential, but there is one element if you want to succeed in the Crypto market. You probably should be patient, keep your faith unmoved by the fluctuations. market. Rest assured whether the market has fallen and they will rise again in the future, which is the rule of the Crypto market that I have seen.
Keeping your faith unmoved by the fluctuations should be one thing that should help you only when you are in a long term trader or you are just simply a holder. In trading, for short term and even some times in long term, there is always going to be need for stop losses, only if you know where you are setting them and that is when patience can at least come in as long as your trade has not hit the stop loss.

A lot of people have ended up buying at the top and ended up having patience holding only to end up losing so much when they could have stopped loss and buy back at dips. Patience does not work all the time.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:24:49 PM
Merited by RockHenki (1)

If you want to succeed in trading, you must have the patience and wait for the market to recover. You must calm down before making your decision when trading or investing in the cryptocurrency market. Besides, you have to cultivate knowledge, gain experience and learn from those who are ahead. All that helps you succeed.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

In trading bitcoin, I will say knowledge should lead you,have they knowledge of they kind of trading you venturing on bitcoin before trading or holding.I do believe in luck.
Luck may be a gift, but in trading bitcoin, I do not see in anyway how luck is going to apply because your luck may not actually take you too far before you start flopping real bad.

I like the fact where you have said knowledge should lead you and that is unfortunately the aspect a lot of traders always leave out first and then they think they can just hit the charts and with luck on their side, they should be able to make profitable decisions but things do not work that way.

To be successful in trading, we need lots of practices. But, you can only practice what you have learned actually as you cannot know what you are even doing, let alone practicing without having the basic knowledge of what to look for before entering a trade and when you should know when to be exiting a trade. As you have this knowledge and you are practicing what you have in your skull, you will keep getting confidence in your trading decision over time and that is the main essence, rather than not having the knowledge.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Yes, what you said is true. In addition, READING A LOT about trading strategies and techniques can help you in order to be successful in trading also those investors who want to get a sure profit mostly hold cyptos belong in a top 10-20 in the market but if you like taking risk for a big and lots of profit study those cryptos that is cheap but has big potential in the market.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Luck may be a gift, but in trading bitcoin, I do not see in anyway how luck is going to apply because your luck may not actually take you too far before you start flopping real bad.

I like the fact where you have said knowledge should lead you and that is unfortunately the aspect a lot of traders always leave out first and then they think they can just hit the charts and with luck on their side, they should be able to make profitable decisions but things do not work that way.

To be successful in trading, we need lots of practices. But, you can only practice what you have learned actually as you cannot know what you are even doing, let alone practicing without having the basic knowledge of what to look for before entering a trade and when you should know when to be exiting a trade. As you have this knowledge and you are practicing what you have in your skull, you will keep getting confidence in your trading decision over time and that is the main essence, rather than not having the knowledge.
Very helpful and informative! Success in trading does not depend on luck, it has to be more than that. It needs commitment, hardwork, persistency, patience to gain if not all quality results but at least the experience teaches lessons. It's about acquiring knowledge to be able to handle fears and troubles, to determine which among the strategies are effective, and be proficient in the nature or principles of trading.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

Very helpful and informative! Success in trading does not depend on luck, it has to be more than that. It needs commitment, hardwork, persistency, patience to gain if not all quality results but at least the experience teaches lessons. It's about acquiring knowledge to be able to handle fears and troubles, to determine which among the strategies are effective, and be proficient in the nature or principles of trading.
To be successful in trading is not only about setting goals and creating plans, it's about putting them into actions efficiently. The journey can be risky or uncertain but its best to make it fun through positive thoughts, and challenging yourself positively, inorder to reduce pressure. Moreover, seek knowledge, keep on experimenting, observing, and don't be afraid to fail. Take failures for personal and professional improvement.
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

If you really want to be a succesfull trader, then you only need to do one thing, just relax and be patient and do not hurry by trying to catch a profit, because you are gonna lose a lot of money because of doing it so
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: