Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be successful in trading..  (Read 1584 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

A sniper must be able to read / understand where the wind moves, this's done so that the bullet fired will be right on the target. Because not infrequently a sniper whose bullet missed a few inches/cm due to a gust of wind so that the bullet which he shot wasn't right about the actual target.

I think the key to success in crypto trading is to understand its performance. That way what we target will arrive right on the target, at least we can minimize the risks that will attack our trade.

gheawari431

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

i  think  that  the key and especially in  crypto if  you  wan t to be  successful  in  trading  is to  be patient and to have  a little logic  i mean need to use it in order to make something more.
To be successful in bitcoin trading is knowing about bitcoin from the simplest to the most complicated. What causes the price to go down also goes up. Then what indicators influence price movements. This is all the basis for making a decision to sell or buy bitcoin. Not only feelings, but also logic and calculations to make a profit.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

I don't agree with this 100% because I think you can be successful in trading frequently but I think for newcomers it's very good advice. Instead of looking for a good trade to make each day do not restrict yourself to have to make trades. Look for the best opportunities and if there are not any on that day then do not make any trades.
What?do you understand what you are saying?Looks like your message is contradicting and indicates that you have no idea about trading

What OP say is instead of consistent trading daily ,better snipe for single coin that you may bet with big chance of gaining.but lower portion of losing

And i agreed on that,because the more we trade is the more risk of losing,while if we limit into couple of times a week,then we might lose smaller possibilities
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

One of the my mistake in trading activity is make open potitiom too many so i can not handle it. And i did not use stop loss, so that all potition can be going down when bearish trend and i dont have enought times to cut loss it. Now i was change my rules in trading by use stop loss whenever i make open potition.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

In the trading, we should maintain also some tips. Here a lot of experience is needed. Greediness can be a major problem for losing the capital. We should try to find the best opportunity and have to target 3-5% profit on a day trading. Much experience on trading can give you much profit.
hicies

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

i  think  that  the key and especially in  crypto if  you  wan t to be  successful  in  trading  is to  be patient and to have  a little logic  i mean need to use it in order to make something more.
If you want to be successful in crypto trading, you should have all the information about cryptocurrency, you must have experience of crypto trading and also trading practice, because practice makes the man perfect. It is necessary to have trading knowledge. You also must have patience and courage to stay in bearish situations. Get all these and then start trading.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

If you want to be successful in crypto trading, you should have all the information about cryptocurrency, you must have experience of crypto trading and also trading practice, because practice makes the man perfect. It is necessary to have trading knowledge. You also must have patience and courage to stay in bearish situations. Get all these and then start trading.
information must be filtered out, because there is a lot of news that is not true. so that if we believe it will certainly harm yourself. indeed trading practice is very important, given experience comes from yourself

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

In the trading, we should maintain also some tips. Here a lot of experience is needed. Greediness can be a major problem for losing the capital. We should try to find the best opportunity and have to target 3-5% profit on a day trading. Much experience on trading can give you much profit.
well, it can be said 3-5% profit every day will be a very good profit. but, I don't think we can produce it every day. of course we cannot produce it without any risk. well, but of course to be successful in trading, we should not hesitate in this matter. well, it might be very good if you are very optimistic about it, but you also have to be prepared for the risks.
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

Anyone can be profitable in a bull market. However, the hard thing is to avoid mistakes and keep minimize losses in a bear market.

10 tips Smiley

1. Only Invest What You Can Afford To Lose
2. Diversify: Never Put All Your Eggs In One Basket
3. Don’t Try To Make Profit In Every Trade
4. Don’t Be Too Greedy
5. Don’t Have Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO)
6. Maximize Your Winning Trades
7. Always Learn From Your Trading Mistakes
8. Minimize Your Losses And Set Stop Losses
9. Reduce Emotions And Stay With Your Strategy
10. Sell The News And Buy The Rumors
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

If you want to be successful in crypto trading, you should have all the information about cryptocurrency, you must have experience of crypto trading and also trading practice because practice makes the man perfect. It is necessary to have trading knowledge. You also must have patience and courage to stay in bearish situations. Get all these and then start trading.
information must be filtered out because there is a lot of news that is not true. so that if we believe it will certainly harm yourself. indeed trading practice is very important, given experience comes from yourself

Yes, it is very important to learn new basic rules for trading, trading is not an easy job to make money which it is impossible to guess the right value sometimes. It is a completely different job which we cannot easily predict the prices in the market.
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

Good point for novice traders.
I myself am a trader, and I can say that the main thing in this business is not to hurry.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

In order to be successful traders in this sector and in every sense of our lives, it is necessary to work hard, to do research and to gain experience. I would say that it is of great importance to do research in this sector if we need to continue through the crypto sector without going beyond the issue. In addition to the new researches to be made and to develop ourselves in this area is also one of the important factors for a successful business life.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

A good trader differs from the usual in that he has a great level of knowledge of the market, which he constantly replenishes, is able to control his emotions (such qualities as restraint, patience, calmness are inherent in him). I think this is the basic part for any good trader.
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

If you want to be successful in crypto trading, you should have all the information about cryptocurrency, you must have experience of crypto trading and also trading practice because practice makes the man perfect. It is necessary to have trading knowledge. You also must have patience and courage to stay in bearish situations. Get all these and then start trading.
information must be filtered out because there is a lot of news that is not true. so that if we believe it will certainly harm yourself. indeed trading practice is very important, given experience comes from yourself

Yes, it is very important to learn new basic rules for trading, trading is not an easy job to make money which it is impossible to guess the right value sometimes. It is a completely different job which we cannot easily predict the prices in the market.
To succeed in trading is not easy. It takes a lot of financial investment knowledge and market acumen, which requires a lot of experience to be successful. Be truly persistent and continually cultivate your knowledge to grow in this potential cryptocurrency market.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

being a successful trader is the dream of many people, and only a few people are lucky to be successful traders... I am currently doing as one successful person says, he say "if you want to succeed in an area of business look for a mentor and copy the way", and this method proved successful,
then I joined in a one group and then I just followed the signal they gave, if they say sell then I will sell and if they say buy then I will buy one of the cryptocurrencies  Grin

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Its not easy to become successful in trading, its hard to do it in the right way so we must be careful in trading and we must learn to trade in a good way. We can all have great profit in cryptotrading, learn how to read charts, know the current trends and news then your trading can be more successful. Being greedy in trading will just hurt your portfolio, try to be more focus on your strategies than to your emotion.
Locala844

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Looks like that to be a perfect trader you just need to be a robot hahah, kind of hard to process this flow of info, do not you think. I suppose it is more about choosing the right trading platforms. Some advice maybe?
malicoin

Activity: 46

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

I liked the idea of being sniper in trade which will let you win more but not consistently, I hope I will get that patience doing it as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:21:40 PM

It must not be that one has to be trading crypto currency everyday before you become a good trader. But from my own experience, what one need it master one particularly strategy that work for you this is because what work for me might not work for the other person.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

Always learning and following tips from seniors is important for success, many people say that now it's too late to profit because the market is difficult to recover, but I think now is the right time to buy because prices are cheap.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄