Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1740 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks

I just started joining bitcoin last year. As of now, I'm grateful to have it in my life because it sustains my daily living for over months now. However, I only have it as a part time job and a source of extra income. It isn't stable so we can't rely all our daily necessities in it. I still value my job because it is permanent. At my age, what I am looking for is stability.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

When I graduated from college, I could not find a stable job, so I did not know what to do. Incidentally, a friend introduced me to bitcoin. I have started learning and working with bitcoin. After a few months I started to love this job. Since I came to bitcoin I learned a lot of things, my english was better, I learned a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency market, everyday I look forward to answering the questions to spread the knowledge . And moreover bitcoin has brought me more profit, bring a better life for me.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks

Im a freelancer earning bitcoin and my job is being a  data entry encoder and web developer and also i promote ICO in bounty campaign as well. Best place to earn bitcoin is when you have professional skills so if i were you, start studying some skills now like web developing and programming if you want a big income

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

I used to do trading full time until I discovered this amazing forum. Now, along with trading, I also do campaigns for a few companies. It helps me earn money which I use for trading. I am sure that a lot of people from around the world would love to indulge in campaigns that pay them rewards in bitcoins or altcoins. It is an easy way to make money.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:09:49 AM

thanks
I just work or participate here in some campaigns like signature campaigns in bitcoin talk that pay well. I already considered it as a job because I spend most of my time and effort working on bitcoin just like a real job. Even though its hard to work in bitcoin, it is very worth it because you can earn enough or maybe too much money for yourself.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:13 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin?

I don't have any experience in working for Bitcoin. I let Bitcoin work for me, How? By way of trading and investing.

Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

I do freelance and I did remember once that I requested to be paid in Bitcoin. Though, the downside of it is that after the payment the value of Bitcoin suddenly depreciated which is somehow frustrating at that point.

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies?

Well, there's Upwork and Payoneer that you can try. Both are an online based recruiter, also it somehow promotes the home-based work environment in which some companies offer Bitcoin as the mode of your salary or you could just request it.

how is the situation in your country?

Well, our country is at peace as of the moment.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:31 AM

thanks

1. I have not experienced in working for bintcoin, I am just introduction phase bitcoin.
2. I am a hard worker in agriculture, services, trade. The income is not bitcoin.
3. What I know to get bitcoin by following this diforum.
4. The situation in my country is still not friendly with bitcoin.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:56 AM

thanks
Earning bitcoin is not easy you need some very specific skills in order to pull that off you need to be able to work remotely without having any kind of physical presence so things like marketing, engineering, coding and translating are some of the most profitable occupations in cryptocurrencies and the most of those skills you have to then the higher the chances you can make money, but if you don't have them then your journey is going to be a lot more difficult.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

thanks

1. I have not experienced in working for bintcoin, I am just introduction phase bitcoin.
2. I am a hard worker in agriculture, services, trade. The income is not bitcoin.
3. What I know to get bitcoin by following this diforum.
4. The situation in my country is still not friendly with bitcoin.

Working for bitcoin is a matter of choice, it needs patience and skill to do it.I think all of us here are employee, we have same experience from the start to present which is so true, like at first we don't believe about bitcoin and etc. but now we are so thankful because we know it earlier, it helps us in our financial needs.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

thanks

I'm not experienced enough working for bitcoin, but I keep trying to bitcoin primarily to get bitcoin  Grin

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:19:25 AM

thanks
If I were alone in the bitcoin-only participate in campaigns such as signature and also social media and I think the results from following it all was okay for everyday life. In my own country bitcoin's getting increasing day course participants it seems people respond positively towards the presence of bitcoin.
colmenajose

Activity: 278
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

I'm a professional who works for bitcoin, and I really like this job, because in addition to exchanging knowledge in this cryptocurrency, you also earn money in a better way than a common job. Well at least this happens in my country.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

thanks

Concerning earning BTC. It depends on your fiat money amount. If you have 50-100k$ + you can earn as investor (of course, in case of proper investment). If you do not have money just try yourself as bounty hunter

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:07:47 AM

Every one of us must continue working for bitcoin. In this modern world it is very fast of changes. So in order for us to fit in with this modern world we must also very fast in adopting in every changes that my come. Well it is very important for us the always remember that in every aspects in this world continue learning process is a must! Nothing is permanent now, everything will develop everything will excel. So in order for us to fit in we must excel to. In Bitcoin world it is not enough that we are gaining profit we must also study new learning or skills not only to survive the modernization but also to excel.
Yazrielle

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

It's good to work with bitcoin especially to the people that hard to finding a permanent job. Because bitcoin is a good profitable technology also to the people  who love social media its easy to them to join a campaigns to earn more profit
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:48:57 AM

thanks

Working in bitcoin is our only choice, it needs patience and skill in order to do it but when you are starting in bitcoin you have skill but not totally develop by the time pass your skill will become develop day by day. When I start bitcoin and start earning on it, It's really big help on me in the financial needs.
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

thanks

I am simple worker in bitcoin. however,when I started working i was a student. in bitcoin start i do cryptocurrency campaign. now i can solved my personal and family necessary. because i am bitcoin worker.I earn some money from bitcoin.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

I take bitcoin as my part time job because I have work in our office, simply office worker yet I manage to survive with minimum wage.. that is why I am happy that I get the chance to be part of these bitcoin and it made me realize that If I work hard in these campaign I get the chance of earning a profit like some others do,  I will be able to support other needs and even do more.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:47:46 AM

thanks
Me I keep working for bitcoin and I am thinking and planning always for my future with the help of bitcoin soon
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

I interested in all perspectives
thanks
In my country, people are still very cloud with Bitcoin. Only a small fraction knows Bitcoin as an investment asset. Because in my country, the Government prohibits Bitcoin as a means of transaction and is only allowed for investment assets. I am here just following bounty and investment only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: