Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1749 times)
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

in my opinion btc is very popular and btc miners are greatly improved. in my country btc is not yet popular and just a little bit about btc and some already know btc
Rhoby10

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks
Well working for bitcoin is easy and great why? Because its just a worth it and easy to earning coins and moneys for this working bitcoin.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

For me i earn bitcoin from faucets and trading sites and in my country bitcoin is illegal
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

Working for bitcoin is a good opportunity for those who are still unemployed or those who don't have any permanent job. Bitcoin related jobs actually can be undertaken either as full time job or as part time job. These two different jobs can be carried out at he same time without disturbing each other. If you have a formal or permanent job today, you also can do bitcoin related activities to earn extra income  for improving your financial condition and for those who are still unemployed , the can take it as full time job.
BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.
Ok.I do the same as I have a formal job and undertake bitcoin job as part time job to earn extra monthly income.I just manage my time well to ensure my formal job and bitcoin activities can run together to get more money to improve my economy. I suggest you not to to leave your current job just for moving to work for bitcoin because it is a risky decision.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

I have a regular job so work for bitcoin as my part time job. I stumble in this account through my sis who keep on explaining how to work here. Since its ok to do as my part time and i am earning good, so stick here to earn extra income. I usually do signature campaign most of the time.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

Working on bitcoin is a great and good opportunity for me and on other people's who has goals and dreams for they're future and bitcoin is help to the people who are indeed ... Many people are going to be rich because of bitcoin .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Bitcoin is my side job. I work for bitcoin by joining a signature campaign. Besides I work for bitcoin in order to get an extra income since my main job can't give enough income. For me,  working for bitcoin really give enough income for living, and because of it, there will be more people who will join in bitcoin.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

I want to try myself in developing or programming crypto but it's very difficult to understand eveything and i have no time for learning. Bitcoin isn't even side job for me now.
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

As a student, it's hard to find a work that involves bitcoins. I'm in school 8-9 hours and when I go home, I would like a long rest. That is why, signature campaigns really gives me not much but enough to support my allowances every month.
When I have my free time. I find sites that are finding freelancers. Those who are needing not a too much technical writers or even story writers only. I earn few bitcoins there.
Sometimes, do some errands that my fellow bitcoiners want like, turn papers, then I get bitcoins in return or payment.

I'm also a student who has dreams in life , when I am from school I'm find some part time job , and I try to make bitcoin to make allowances in school.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks
I think I'm someone who works for bitcoin. In the past few months, my friend introduced me to bitcoin, and he told me that he had invested a lot of money in bitcoins. This is very attractive to me. I went to learn about bitcoin, and now I spend a lot of time doing things about bitcoin, which has changed my financial situation.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

BTC is a job field that can be done anywhere and anytime .now there are many people who join a BTC because the are benefits in getting in a lot. Not only to earn a living but also for investment. when people are used to hear and see the benefits of BTC must be a lot of work in this. cause you earn in bith effective ways ,you have stable job as well the way get to extra income. all you have to do is to mange your time stricly cause  just one wrong move your schedule will be on trouble I think the fact that you have stable job and  you have enough knowledge regrding
this you can have your own business these days.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

working for bitcoin or working to earn bitcoin, many of us work hard and think hard just to have something to tell about the topics here. it is one good thing in bitcoin and i enjoy doing it, it train my brain.
boty

Activity: 1218

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

thanks

I work in bitcoin only as a trader and a participant of bounty campaign just because I am currently in college so I do college activities and play trading to be able to earn money and can finance my school without having to give the burden to the parents.

lihacheva

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

thanks

My company does not pay in BTC and I do not think that it is going to happen in future also. I am fine with bank transfer only as I have to make most of the payments by cash or cheque only.
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

I'm just a Sr. here in this forum just part of this bitcoin forum, happy to be here for you bitcoins make you but you're not tired of what's happening to the guys who like those situations but many are watching for just a bit of it here. I just want to say what I'm doing here inside this forum I'm joining bounty campaigns and airdrops that are free of charge that you're only free that you're free just like that when it's done here, I sometimes gamble with the free faucet.

Sr member means already senior which should know more than my knoedge in crypto.
Anyway, long or not in the forum can not be used as reference to say the people already expert or not. Working for bitcoin is very good move nowdays and i hope i can gain much money.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

My work is such that I participate in bounty programs and I am very happy that there is such an opportunity to earn here so much by contributing only my strength and time.
I join in bounty signature programs of bitcoin in this forum I learn a lot and it gain my knowledge about the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin give me a opportunity to earned more profit in my investment I only contribute a time and strength. I am happy working in bitcoin.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

thanks
Six months ago, I started to invest in bitcoin. I bought bitcoin on the exchange, and I got a lot of revenue through continuous trading. I think it's easy to make money through bitcoin. But in the past two months, the price of bitcoin has been falling, and I've lost a lot of money. I don't trade bitcoin anymore. I keep it. I'm now making some money to do some bounty.
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

thanks
the possibility can not be done in my country because my country still prohibits bitcoin transactions directly and bitcoin has not been fully legalized into official currency, and with the state of bitcoin as it is today the desire for investment becomes slightly less

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

Also I am very interested to get job who companies will be made payment by Bitcoin but it's very unfortunate for me because Bitcoin is illegal in my country.So,I think it's not possible for me.But I am very happy having a opportunity to work in Forum.Now I am always try to my best in this platform.I believe that BTC will be legal in my country in future.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████