Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1748 times)
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks
Companies that pay salaries bitcoins-very little. Usually people either buy bitcoin, or change their altcoins to it. On this forum there are many ways of earning coins, which you can later convert to whatever you want.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

Well, all options is good because it will all depend upon the choice you would have it would be good if all options to earn bitcoin you will try, just be flexible enough for you to monitor it. Well, for me, in my own experience mining and this kind of stuff is the best option for you to earn bitcoin because it comes in bulk.
Biasaae

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

For now, I only work in Bitcoin and do not work anywhere else. I've decided to focus on Bitcoin and do not want to find another job out there. Because I know too, finding a job in my country is very difficult. But if for everyday life I still use real currency.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Hi, I live in Pakistan But the bad news for us Our government does not allow Promote Cryptocurrency in Pakistan, That's it.
natalagerman95

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

It would be great if this would be exactly the job for bitcoin that would be a big advance and the salary would be another plus in the beloved digital currency.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

I am working daily with bitcoin, I am involved in advertising the ico investment projects to the community through media such as facebook or intagram and I receive the reward and I have bitcoin
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

In my country there are many people who work for bitcoins and if there was still legalization, then there were no problems, one could buy bitcoin and sell without problems.
natalagerman95

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

I'm still a student so I need additional education besides my studies for all my needs. And bitcoin is the best, bringing profit, discovery.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks

In the first I stand in the CryptoCurrency world I studied about it, on how it works and learn to how  earn crypto coin from there. I only participating in Bounty campaign especially in signature campaigns.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

I have been scammed in crypto and lost some money through it but I still have some profit because of it,
So I think my time working for bitcoin is a huge success because I still got some profit through it.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

I'm just a simple person who work for bitcoin. In my country most of the people here are bitcoin lovers,they work for bitcoin like me. I entered in bitcoin world because of my friend that teached me about it. And im just here in the forum to join signature campaign  and other social media campaign. I also earn bitcoins from different faucet and captcha. But many people here in our country also fo freelancing to earn bitcoins because there is also a lot af works here that pay bitcoin. Well,this is good for us,bitcoin really good.
I am a newbie or beginner in bitcoin. I work for bitcoin as a part time job. I join Signature campaign, social media campaign, etc to earn money from bitcoin. I can learn how bitcoin works, it's benefits to people and it's risk. In bitcoin forum I can share information, idea and advice regarding bitcoin so people can understand bitcoin easily and faster. I just try to manage and allocate my time to do my formal job while doing bitcoin activities to get extra income.
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

First I know about bitcoin from news. Then, my friend explain me. And I registered, learn, and work here. I'm newbie, so I do step by step. My hope I can get money from this forum.
Beabtc11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

thanks

I am a full time worker of a company who wish to earn a lot of money. I earn bitcoin by joining campaigns in this forum. I am new to this cryptocurrency world. It really helps me a lot in my family needs whom I have earn extra money that can sustain mg needs.
In my workplace,  a lot of my colleagues also join in bitcoin campaign.  They also venture into trading and investing in some campaign.  Cryptocurrency is very well known in our place.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

thanks
I work in bitcoin world only part-time, because my daily work teaches in school if there is my free time working in bitcoin world but if I am busy in school then I do not work in bitcoin world ..
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

For me only Bitcoin I Make as a side worker, but once every day I spend about 3-5 hours to enter in this Bitcoin World. I still do not trust 100% against Bitcoin, so I have not dared to leave a job in my Office. although I know, The money I earn from Bitcoin is greater than My Salary.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

I'm happy that I'm in bitcoin. I'm not doing much with bitcoin. I do some coins trading, and some join bounty campaigns here. It's fun more than my previous work. Bitcoin isn't that friendly in my country. the government still forbids it. Probably because it hasn't really been able to ascertain the impact of what will happen to the country later. The financial system has a vital role in the course of a country.

yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

I offer professional writing to ICO and I get paid in tokens which I convert to bitcoin as soon as they hit exchange. Making tokens from bounties on bitcointalk forum is also another avenue I use to accumulate bitcoin
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

I am working for Bitcoin in many ways, I have some experience because I started with this work since few years ago. I try to earn Bitcoin by trading mainly, but I am also getting some additional income from the work in this forum (signature campaign, doing some tasks for BTC..). And I also keep holding an amount of BTC until the price increase highly.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Now I've made a decision by working on bitcoin. work with Joining bounty. This is indeed very risky but I am ready with it I am sure in the future if I intend to work success will also be there for me. now it's focused on signature with big salary
dionisi

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

thanks

I have done some gigs for bitcoins and got paid as well. but I do not think that it is anyways different from getting paid in cash as you finally convert only. However, if you can offer some services related to crypto like good quality content, you can charge a lot in bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: