Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1749 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks

I join signature campaigns which pays in their tokens which in term convert to bitcoins for my very own investment. I guess I can say that bitcoins are really a handful when people start paying you in this currency because of how much it requires first in order to be transferred from one wallet to another.

Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks
Working of bitcoin is the best way to help ourself and to our family.As what I can say this is the only way that peoples makes very progressive to earn bitcoin because of its value price.
Razib

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

Yeah I think bitcoin is a part of digital money because bitcoin is given us the best currency daily. And I think bitcoin is a job. Bitcoin work is very easy compared to other work and we can earn more money easily with bicoin.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

right. I'm working for bitcoin. Because I'm investing in bitcoin. bitcoin gives me a lot of profit when investing in it. There are many people who are also working for bitcoin.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

If we work for bitcoin then we will receive in return the bitcoin currency and bitcoin is good to hold for the future so it is good to understand this digital currency system then the importance of this currency will clear to you and if you have some bitcoin in the present time and if we work for bitcoin then the amount of bitcoin and the value of bitcoin is rising in this year.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

nothing is easy in any work including if you are involved in bitcoin. everything always has a long process so you can reach a safe or comfortable position.
I am a trader, and I do not think bitcoin is a job. because after all, bitcoin is very risky. therefore a person needs a wide perspective and experience
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

My experience is an overlapping start, that turned part time and might as well be considered full time now in a manner of speaking.
Curiosity got the best of me with bitcoins, I was about to exit from a long-term full time job that I came across bitcoins. I invested
at first, when I resigned I had another part time business while still invested with btc. When I tried earning and working for bitcoin,
I fell for it. I also did the mining thing but I find earning and investing way more convenient. Currently I'm full time into investing and
earning bitcoins. I'm also on the works of learning trading and investing in ICOs and other altcoins. A lot are working and earning bitcoins,
it's a pretty darn good investment.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

thanks
For me working for bitcoin is the most effecient of all because it can gives you financially stable in life.This is also the best thing and a big possibility to change the stage of our life.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

thanks
I'm a degree holder by profession, but even I'm a bachelor's degree holder at the present time bitcoin is the source I got right now where all my expenses was came into this matter. Which is obviously I'm a freelancer earning BitcoinBTC,not working in any company. In fact, Before I got started here I resigned to my work under by the government.
dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

thanks

wow i hope there is such company that gives bitcoin as salary,but here in the philippines so far i dont know any.
but i work for bitcoin full time i have no other job.
i just trade and do task here in bitcointalk by joining campaigns

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Bitcoin as a wages are not yet available in our country. I am earning Bitcoin as freelancer, and I am really enjoying it. Not only Bitcoin increase my knowledge it also help us to lessen financial needs.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

I had some ideas on how to get paid for crypto work and that came to be a reality in November last year. I am on my 3rd project now and getting paid an equivalent in Ethereum of a fixed $ amount each fortnight. The current trend has been a bit frustrating as your salary in $ terms is dropping each week after you have been paid but as I am not spending it at the moment this will hopefully turn in my favour next month.

There are opportunities out there if you are willing to chase them down.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

right. I'm working for bitcoin. Because I'm investing in bitcoin. bitcoin gives me a lot of profit when investing in it. There are many people who are also working for bitcoin.
You're right, there are a lot of people who are working on Bitcoin; since everyome are welcomed to work on Bitcoin, they are given an opportunity to earn profit/ higher profit.

leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

thanks
trough my experience it is very hard to work in bitcoin because if you make a mistakes here in posting they will kick you out and it is so hard to enter again in bitcoin but sometimes it is so exciting because you can learn how to earn bitcoin and you can receive money from bitcoin.and you know what is bitcoin all about.
Shruti schdv

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

I am new to the bitcoin talk and engaging in discussions for the same. I just hope to have great skills and also earnings with bitcoins.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Yeah I think bitcoin is a part of digital money because bitcoin is given us the best currency daily. And I think bitcoin is a job. Bitcoin work is very easy compared to other work and we can earn more money easily with bicoin.
And the best part of working in bitcoin is that we are getting a better income from our work in bitcoin community. But if we do the same work in any other place then they pay us a smaller amount and in that we spend a lot of energy. That is why I like working with bitcoin. I do not feel that I am losing my time and energy while getting that pay.
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

All those who invest in the bitcoin market work for bitcoin. But it is an intellectual and creative work. Bitcoin is created for people to get rich. I'm working for bitcoin. I will make a lot of money from bitcoin.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

I work in bitcoin because I like it because it's not boring. But I'm not crazy about selling everything for bitcoin, I play bitcoin to learn how to seize opportunities and be patient. And I think bitcoin will survive and more and more join in Bitcoin
jmarabi

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Working for bitcoin is very interesting. It just like a part time job for me. I'ved learned many things about this and get extra income.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854

PHORE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

it's good to work on whether the bitcoin is paying while the pricen is low while he holdl if the bitcoin price increases or it's great to be your profit in holding

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: