Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

I believe the plat tokens are realy interesting an a valuable asset of this project since it can be earned and also can be used to purchase items in the marketplace.
Yes, I agree with you and we can see that this idea can attract those interested in this project. And this will affect the development of the project

Yup, by attracting those people who are interested on the project, the community will be rapidly increasing.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

The platform for many games is a good thing, but I have a feeling that young people and children only play computer games. The developer can explain how this platform differs from others?
Well for me, this plattform is different from the other because it is intended for all online players to have a good community that will help to improved customization of players account. It will also build a good relationship between the players and the developers. I just wish that it will be finished early so we can test it.

Well what you just said is normally happening now in every projects and their platforms. I want to see how bitguild will be different from the other projects and how they can attract people to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

The platform for many games is a good thing, but I have a feeling that young people and children only play computer games. The developer can explain how this platform differs from others?

Really, I was thinking quite the opposite. It seems to me that there is a significant drop in computer gaming especially as the video card prices skyrocketed. But games like PUBG are bringing the gameplay back to the PC platform.

Did you play cupheads?

I have not played it, it's a bit to...hm...how should I put it...overstimulating. Like there is so much going on at the same time I don't know if I can keep up. I have watched the gameplay and it visually looks really impressive. How did you like it?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

Glad to know that the dev offered some bounty which is likely to have especially if it is a new project. I am hoping this can increased their popularity so that more people will getting interested on this project. Young people are now into online games and it keeps increasing as the days are passing by.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Well I will have to disagree with you as I think that the prices of the video card or the gaming equipment is downgrading now and the quality is just becoming better and better.
Really, I was thinking quite the opposite. It seems to me that there is a significant drop in computer gaming especially as the video card prices skyrocketed. But games like PUBG are bringing the gameplay back to the PC platform.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Well I will have to disagree with you as I think that the prices of the video card or the gaming equipment is downgrading now and the quality is just becoming better and better.

Hm...well in general gaming equipment has not seen an increase in cost, but video cards are a whole different thing as their prices went up due to high demand for mining. But when people get tired of that we will see a drop.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Well for me, this plattform is different from the other because it is intended for all online players to have a good community that will help to improved customization of players account. It will also build a good relationship between the players and the developers. I just wish that it will be finished early so we can test it.
Indeed. There are so many ways to play games, even you can earn with it, especially for gamers who want to have a side job with the game.

I agree, aside from playing they may be able to earn some tokens from it. I just hope that devs are serious and will be active to make new developments of this project. I hope many will get attracted.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

Another future gaming project as it is worked with blockchain.Now it is easy to keep the gaming history & more secure.So what will be the contribution in this future gaming project?
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Indeed. There are so many ways to play games, even you can earn with it, especially for gamers who want to have a side job with the game.

I agree, aside from playing they may be able to earn some tokens from it. I just hope that devs are serious and will be active to make new developments of this project. I hope many will get attracted.
From all their view point they seem serious but who knows hitting an app like steam need hard work and effort i hope they have what it takes

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

At BitGuild have any plan for airdrop or bounty program? I see this project is running for a long time ago, maybe don't have any bounty living at this time?
The name of the project sounds catchy so I think a bounty or airdrop that will be published in gaming sites will give this project more attention. Sign me up if there will be any bounties.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

Hm...well in general gaming equipment has not seen an increase in cost, but video cards are a whole different thing as their prices went up due to high demand for mining. But when people get tired of that we will see a drop.
We really require to wait for the better updates of BitGuild where they have even reserved many a things to post the updates, we do not really require to jump on the assumptions.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Bitguild took ambitious bar reach the heights among the conservative market of game development and expect to succeed in it due to the technology of the blockchain and smart contracts.So, that I join!

What you think for the occasion of own exchange inside the platform? Is it expected in general or has been already scheduled? I have in view of exchange tokens directly on fiat or btc and etc important cryptocurrencies?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:44:24 PM

this project is very interesting to follow, clear information about this project can be seen on the website that has a very good graphic design, very interesting to follow the progress of this project in the future
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

At BitGuild have any plan for airdrop or bounty program? I see this project is running for a long time ago, maybe don't have any bounty living at this time?
The name of the project sounds catchy so I think a bounty or airdrop that will be published in gaming sites will give this project more attention. Sign me up if there will be any bounties.

True, I like the name it's very catchy, and it not something you should ignore
joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

this project is very interesting to follow, clear information about this project can be seen on the website that has a very good graphic design, very interesting to follow the progress of this project in the future

Yes, BitGuild has a very attractive white paper which can attract most of the investors to this high potential blockchain based gaming platform. This platform will become a great revolution in the gaming industry and join all the gamers all around the world. They will also publish their personal games on the platform in coming day as stated in their roadmap which will increase the market of this project and help it get huge investments and profits from the crypto industry.

Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

When can we expect some beta?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

True, I like the name it's very catchy, and it not something you should ignore
Yeah the last thing you want when releasing a new project is easily overlooked name
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

Can you please tell me whats the total token amount,and percentage that will be available for sale?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

When can we expect some beta?

According to the roadmap,beta should be available in Q2 2018,so we can expect it pretty soon.Exciting times are  ahead of us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: