Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

Hm...I didn't think about it that way. Well, mobile gaming is on the rise so that's not a bad idea. Maybe with time it could be expanded to cpu or console.
They can have a big community sort of thing like what miniclip used to do. It can have some sort of games for PC and some for mobile. Maybe they already have a plan about this. Let's wait and watch!

Miniclip is a good example that can be used as a base in making a blockchain based community for gamers. But there is already the refereum, how are they going to compete with it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

What games are you going to support? Will it be something like Origin or Steam?

Hopefully both

If so, then what are they counting on? Developers should then put prices on games much lower. Either do the promotion of free games, well, or something like that.

Games on BitGuild will not only be developing by BitGuild team, other developers and companies will be able to make their own games and upload to the platform. The good feature, BitGuild will open the door for transfer of virtual assets between games, even if those games were not created by the same developer which means we will see games interact with each other.
So I think, we will see all type of games although I am not sure how a platform that built on ethereum network could handle this.
Yes, strangely of course. But if the developers began to work on the development of games on the network of the Etherium, then they know what they are doing. It remains only to wait for the platform in beta testing. And there we'll see.
To compete with other platforms the team should really work hard and bring better games than their competitors. They should also focus on better marketing strategies.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:33 AM

ICO IS LIVE IN 1 HOUR

Thanks for the update admin. Pretty soon, Gamers will support this project. By the way, can the gamers earn from playing with it? I mean from the games of BITGUILD?

I think it depends of what kind of games you played. There are some kind of games that gives reward after you completely finished the obstacles given by the games. I'm just curios. Did the dev team showed the list of different kinds of games? I hoped they will give us some clue of what kind of games are we playing inside the BitGuild project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

ICO IS LIVE IN 1 HOUR

Thanks for the update admin. Pretty soon, Gamers will support this project. By the way, can the gamers earn from playing with it? I mean from the games of BITGUILD?

I think it depends of what kind of games you played. There are some kind of games that gives reward after you completely finished the obstacles given by the games. I'm just curios. Did the dev team showed the list of different kinds of games? I hoped they will give us some clue of what kind of games are we playing inside the BitGuild project.
You are right. Just like you, I am also curious regarding this project. It seems interesting and that's maybe one of the reason why it catches me. It has a potential to attract more people, users and investors in this community of crypto currency. I want to know more about BitGuild so I will stay to this project and have more updates.
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

A new gaming platform is always a good idea! The gamers all over the world can be investors if you do good. I like your white paper, but could not find the beta version on your website.......
Yes, gamers often act as investors. This idea can interest them and all together will help to breathe life into this project

You are right, I am sure most of the investors here are gamers that want to try this project and see if this will become successful in the coming days. I hope that a lot of people will support it.
Definitely, but I think it would be a good reason to deal with the people's who are gamers here to invest their money on a good project.
Actually gamers do not trust any project that easily according to me but considering the blockchain technology and some other good side views from this project, it could surely have some great benefits ahead from several gamer investors.

I don't think so, if is idea good and everyone accept this kind of gaming and trading, gamers will love it

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

Hopefully both

If so, then what are they counting on? Developers should then put prices on games much lower. Either do the promotion of free games, well, or something like that.

lot of discussion, but no actual answer what will gone be?

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

I'm happy to announce that we have a campaign up and running:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3099965

thx for sharing

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It will be quite difficult to develop a platform that will integrate computer or console games to this platform. Since they will also save the progress of a certain gamer, I think this will be like the google play.

good point... but if thay know what they doing, they will develop some kind for boat satisfaction

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

can someone please explain how this digital wallet will also work with non-fungible tokens (game items and equipment) ?  Is it for example possible that I can take my weapon for another game ?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

ICO IS LIVE IN 1 HOUR

You are right. Just like you, I am also curious regarding this project. It seems interesting and that's maybe one of the reason why it catches me. It has a potential to attract more people, users and investors in this community of crypto currency. I want to know more about BitGuild so I will stay to this project and have more updates.
Bitguild will now start there ICO and fir sure investors have been waiting for this time. Hopefully all the tokens will be sold quickly.
fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

ICO IS LIVE IN 1 HOUR

Bitguild will now start there ICO and fir sure investors have been waiting for this time. Hopefully all the tokens will be sold quickly.
it's the hope of all participants that the sale can be completed with a short time
gamers would have been waiting for this platform to realized, therefore the project team definitely will work hard for it
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

Wow in my opinion the representation of the details are very attractive and simple, hope that it does its work.
This is one of the differences of the project. That not only major details are thought through, but also the nuances that affect the work of the project as a whole

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

Games on BitGuild will not only be developing by BitGuild team, other developers and companies will be able to make their own games and upload to the platform. The good feature, BitGuild will open the door for transfer of virtual assets between games, even if those games were not created by the same developer which means we will see games interact with each other.
So I think, we will see all type of games although I am not sure how a platform that built on ethereum network could handle this.

So they plan to take down giants like Steam, GOG, Blizzard, etc which are much much more richer and have enough cash to eat up Bitguild one sidedly
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

I wonder what games are planned to start from the very beginning. I think that it will be interesting not only for gamers, but for investors
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

Hopefully both

lot of discussion, but no actual answer what will gone be?

I don't think prices can go any lower than they are. Production has gone up but prices have not for many years so I don't think there's much room for lowering prices.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

How is sale going so far,any details available regarding that?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

I'm looking forward to launching the platform. I have many friends of gamers who will gladly test the platform in work. I hope the team will continue to follow the plan.
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

You can check it on their website,according to that,31402.518 ETH/45000 ETH sold,so i would say its going very good at the moment.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

I wonder what games are planned to start from the very beginning. I think that it will be interesting not only for gamers, but for investors

I'm waiting from someone from dev to give us a bit more detail about what type of games we can expect.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

You can check it on their website,according to that,31402.518 ETH/45000 ETH sold,so i would say its going very good at the moment.

Really,thats like 66%,something around that number.I would say its a big success ,in this bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: