Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
bibliobusz

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

I have been into your site and it already earned 32k plus out of 45k ETH in the private sale. Well, this pretty interesting because to think because the team already earned that kind of amount which is surprisingly to know. Moreover, as I watched the video it seems that their concept of bringing the item into other games questions me a lot. I mean how they will do that and I think it will only making simple things into a hard way.

that's some great earning. I am also interested more in how the items can be propagated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.

Everything can be, but no one mentioned it. Although they said that this project will be similar to those like Steam and Origin. So most likely the first games will be on computers.

mobile gaming is easy for develop and connect with coin, I think...

But are they popular enough for this to work?
It can be popular if given the chance to have a lot of supporter and investor for this project to make it a more better gaming platform. Popularity is a good thing to have for a new project in the cryptoworld.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.

Nice, if this is really true and this features will be launch soon I am sure many investors will be attracted with this project. I hope the source is credible and looking forward to see more announcement regarding this news.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

Nice, if this is really true and this features will be launch soon I am sure many investors will be attracted with this project. I hope the source is credible and looking forward to see more announcement regarding this news.
I agree to you bud. It seems this is a credible information that we can believe to. But lets wait for the official announcement from the admin.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

That’s a great way to indulge people and make profits. They should come up with more such ways to gather people by intriguing in-game assets and make the users play more.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Is the source for this news is legit? Or did the team announce it? I am sure it will boost the popularity of this project now. I will look forward for this to happen in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

where you get this information?
I too very much am interested in this question. In fact, if they make internal exchange, then it turns out it will be possible to build in game process several cryptocurrencies, for example tron and bitguild.

I want to know more about this good news, if this is really true and what are the plans to make it successful? I will follow this project and will hope to see more improvements from bitguild project.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

I just want to clarify things here, by having TRX token we can purchased items from bitguild? The question is does the project(Bitguild) already have some games? Because as far as I understand this is still in development and still far away to complete the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.

Everything can be, but no one mentioned it. Although they said that this project will be similar to those like Steam and Origin. So most likely the first games will be on computers.

mobile gaming is easy for develop and connect with coin, I think...

But are they popular enough for this to work?

It is not yet that popular for now but I'm it will be one in the future. The features of the project is really interesting enough to draw investors and supporters from the community. This platform's popularity lies on the team, investors, and supporters of this project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

Is the source for this news is legit? Or did the team announce it? I am sure it will boost the popularity of this project now. I will look forward for this to happen in the near future.

I think we just need to wait for further announcements of the admins and the devs of the project. So that we'll be sure on what's really the update of the team towards the project.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

I think we just need to wait for further announcements of the admins and the devs of the project. So that we'll be sure on what's really the update of the team towards the project.
Yeah right now all we can do is make assumptions
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

Yeah right now all we can do is make assumptions
Assumptions are been made by considering the positive points of the project and as compared to this project, this project has several good points which will surely lead to attract several good investors which will take this project to great heights soon.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

I believe in the great potential and capability of this project for the better impact and difference in crypto currency community in terms of te mobile gaming. I know that some people are doubting the BitGuild of this project can realltly make this into reality and of this can keep up in the crypto world. But I know that they also notice the great potential that BitGuilt have to gain a lots of people which is essential to its success.
what makes you absolutely sure about this project? but I hope that what you say is true. this project is reliable. hopefully successful for this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

I believe in the great potential and capability of this project for the better impact and difference in crypto currency community in terms of te mobile gaming. I know that some people are doubting the BitGuild of this project can realltly make this into reality and of this can keep up in the crypto world. But I know that they also notice the great potential that BitGuilt have to gain a lots of people which is essential to its success.
what makes you absolutely sure about this project? but I hope that what you say is true. this project is reliable. hopefully successful for this project.
The project is really reliable and also we can redily trust the project due to its concept. Also the project is getting attention from several investors so i am sure that it would surely make good profits ahead and also it will give each investor good profits.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

Thats the wise decision is better to hear from the horse mouth himself that making things up and ofcourse they will update soon the teams are really active here

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

Thats the wise decision is better to hear from the horse mouth himself that making things up and ofcourse they will update soon the teams are really active here
The team is quite active and also they do respond to each answerable query and that is really great as more and more peoples can join this project with minimum problems as the team can answer each serious issue.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

The rumors are looking strong. I hope the team comes out and responds. If they news is positive it'll be very helpful for the platform. They'll have an upper hand on the project. Waiting for the team to update us about the news.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

Nothing it's just your old regular <insert generic good comment about the project and how we should support it whatever whatever whatever>
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

I just want to clarify things here, by having TRX token we can purchased items from bitguild? The question is does the project(Bitguild) already have some games? Because as far as I understand this is still in development and still far away to complete the platform.

What they are going to build is a blockchain first, they don't really have to create their own games if they can integrate other blockchain based gamies.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

too ambitious as for me, a lot of competitor already exist. Can not decide what to do with them, but i really like gaming projects... But their makreting is not bad, i think it may be good flip)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: