Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:10:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

is this coin minable?

I don't think so, it is for gaming, buying and selling stuff from games
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Can you please tell me whats the total token amount,and percentage that will be available for sale?

From what i saw in the  whitepaper,total amount of PLAT tokens will be 10000000000 (10 billion).While 45% will be available for the sale,25% for the bitguild foundation,10% for contributors and advisors and 20% for early investors,founders and bitguild team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

BitGuild Bounty Program

We’re proud to offer you the chance to help spread the BitGuild message, and we’ll be distributing 20,000,000 (20 million!) PLAT tokens for your efforts!

Success is built on community — and we want to build the greatest community ever seen in the world of Blockchain Gaming. We need your help to spread the BitGuild message in order to grow awareness and interest in our platform. This creates a vibrant and luscious ecosystem for you all to enjoy games on in the very near future.

Help us reach our goal by promoting BitGuild in relevant social circles online! We’re offering tokens for your efforts, so it’s a worthwhile endeavor for you to spread the word in any way you can! Below you can find a detailed breakdown of the program, including reward distribution for your work.

https://medium.com/the-notice-board/bitguild-bounty-rewards-e09dd7f0451f

It's nice to know that this project already have a bounty program. This will surely increase the popularity of this project and will have a high chance to get many investors to join here.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. This platform has high potential to grow more in upcoming days. Because of the bounty campaign, many people will be joining the project. And it will become hugely successful.

aalmina82

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

I see there is no Facebook bounty... Huh Huh
aalmina82

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

Can you please tell me whats the total token amount,and percentage that will be available for sale?

From what i saw in the  whitepaper,total amount of PLAT tokens will be 10000000000 (10 billion).While 45% will be available for the sale,25% for the bitguild foundation,10% for contributors and advisors and 20% for early investors,founders and bitguild team.

someone know price of min price in ICO?
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

my opinion, great project, only if you have good strategy, very good marketing, and special GAME Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool Cool

nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

my opinion, great project, only if you have good strategy, very good marketing, and special GAME Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool Cool

true, good games is important
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

Are those guys working on a game also?
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

Another future gaming project as it is worked with blockchain.Now it is easy to keep the gaming history & more secure.So what will be the contribution in this future gaming project?
The one other gambling platform added to the cryptoworld.This project looks very good but there are many projects like this already launched and still lanuching.so i think the devlopers have to do very .hardwork for the success of bitguild
The more playgrounds the better between them will be the greater competition and this will lead to an improvement in the qualities of games that developers release that will benefit gamers as they will play quality games. I think this project has great prospects.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

Another future gaming project as it is worked with blockchain.Now it is easy to keep the gaming history & more secure.So what will be the contribution in this future gaming project?
The one other gambling platform added to the cryptoworld.This project looks very good but there are many projects like this already launched and still lanuching.so i think the devlopers have to do very .hardwork for the success of bitguild
The more playgrounds the better between them will be the greater competition and this will lead to an improvement in the qualities of games that developers release that will benefit gamers as they will play quality games. I think this project has great prospects.

Quality and diversity of game market will have a huge benefit from this projects.
killer9966

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

Are you sure?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

I believe the plat tokens are realy interesting an a valuable asset of this project since it can be earned and also can be used to purchase items in the marketplace.
Yes, I agree with you and we can see that this idea can attract those interested in this project. And this will affect the development of the project
There is a huge market for this project. There are over hundreds of millions of player in every game. This one does no longer need to hard sell but to create some explanation of how will this work as a network of community.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

At BitGuild have any plan for airdrop or bounty program? I see this project is running for a long time ago, maybe don't have any bounty living at this time?
The name of the project sounds catchy so I think a bounty or airdrop that will be published in gaming sites will give this project more attention. Sign me up if there will be any bounties.

Yes the name is very important to get peoples attention.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

Quality and diversity of game market will have a huge benefit from this projects.

Yeah, more competition = more quality games for us.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

It's not like there will be only one platform which people use for gambling. Look at how many gambling websites there are and they all make good revenue. There are maybe 100s if not 1000s of online gambling websites.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

Wait, you said "gambling"Huh If i don't have any mistake, "gaming" is correct? yes, i hope this project should help some differents from others will be better.
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

Wait, you said "gambling"Huh If i don't have any mistake, "gaming" is correct? yes, i hope this project should help some differents from others will be better.

Hhaha...gambling...not that kind of games Smiley
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Yes, don't have facebook bounty, but their telegram bounty is so interesting, you can easy earn BitGuild tokens by 5 contrucstive only at their telegram group.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:45:58 AM

Yes, don't have facebook bounty, but their telegram bounty is so interesting, you can easy earn BitGuild tokens by 5 contrucstive only at their telegram group.
As per the recent rules and policies of Facebook there should not be no crypto announcements in the Facebook channel that might be also the reason however Telegram bounty is really interesting.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:45 AM

The platform for many games is a good thing, but I have a feeling that young people and children only play computer games. The developer can explain how this platform differs from others?
Well for me, this plattform is different from the other because it is intended for all online players to have a good community that will help to improved customization of players account. It will also build a good relationship between the players and the developers. I just wish that it will be finished early so we can test it.

Well what you just said is normally happening now in every projects and their platforms. I want to see how bitguild will be different from the other projects and how they can attract people to participate.

Like gaming platforms in traditional markets, they are similar in the way they work, what actually different is the games in the platform. However in crypto space, developers are trying to solve problems that exist on traditional platforms, So you need to look at that problem, understand it then see which project is providing the good solution for that problem.
Anyway, I am not into gaming, but I have noticed one feature that caught my eyes which is the ability of trading items with someone else, using them in different games. I don't know if this exist on other platforms, but it's a nice feature, is like building asset that could sell it for someone else with high price. if I am a player  that would encourage me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: