Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:19:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best passive income  (Read 3855 times)
HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
I think ETH and the RIPPLE is the good coins to make a good income to the investment for the long term without any risk. You can try these coins.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

If I had been asked about this earlier, I would call mining the best source of passive income. Well now I'm not sure if that's a good idea. It seems to me that now it must take at least a year until the profits of the miners again become the same.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

The best what you can do is to find some bounty campaigns which offers PoS tokens. Then stake it and earn.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

I think the best passive income is building a node from a solid coin which has a huge potential because of its technology.
Of course, you can't build a node from Dash because it's not affordable.
So watch for new POS projects.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

You can buy some alt coins from this dip market are down, so you have to pick coins from top 20. And then you have to wait for market rise when you feel that you are in profit at least 3X to 10X then it will be best time to sell coins.
It will be a passive income from your investment.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

If I had been asked about this earlier, I would call mining the best source of passive income. Well now I'm not sure if that's a good idea. It seems to me that now it must take at least a year until the profits of the miners again become the same.

I suggest you kindly not to go with mining as the market is ridiculous you cannot earn money it may lead you to loss because the electricity bill will be higher than the mining income. I am facing this issue now if the value starts increasing then I am planning to start mining again.

phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

I think the best passive income is building a node from a solid coin which has a huge potential because of its technology.
Of course, you can't build a node from Dash because it's not affordable.
So watch for new POS projects.
Agreed. There are many coins with masternodes. You can check ROI on the masternodes.online for example. But one masternode with good ROI cost a quite big value. And PoS is a good alternative choice in this case. Many solid coins have such consensus. It's an actually good chance to get passive profit

Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

I think because you have 1000$ it's better to split your investment between several coins. I personally prefer ETH, Ripple, EOS and Dash.

tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

The cryptocurrency world is a very funny place to invest in because without mincing words it is associated with a whole lots of risk so there is no one that can say 100% which aaaltcoin to invest in to bring about a good income. one can just take the risk and invest not been 100% sure and in deciding which to invest in, make sure to study the maket and trade well,check trade of over many years then check the recent one, i think that should give you an insight on what might happen in the nearest future
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

The best passive income is to invest in cryptocurrency and wait a couple of years. The profit can be so huge that you can live on this money for the rest of your life. But this is my sick fantasy
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

Sorry, but $1000 is not enough, especially if you want to run a master node.

Any masternode worth running you are looking at 7k to 10k.
As far as staking goes, you will need at least 5k in a single coin.
On top of that, you have to factor in electricity and operating costs because you basically have to have your computer running 24/7.

Getting in after a coin has established is typically not worth it (if you are thinking about the PoS game).
That's why, most node operators look for newer projects to jump in from the start.
Putting up a required 10k of a coin when it is worth .20 cents is way better than when the coin is worth $2.

But, with that being said, there are some projects out there that have been out for awhile that can still be profitable.
One of the most popular is Ark, check it out.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
I recommend waves is the best passive income source for you. But in waves masternodes you have to big investment, i think you can't started with 1000$ initial because minimum 10K waves you need to keep hold in masternodes.    

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
crypto4earn
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

Man i will only suggest to not to go for masternode and pos for those coin that has been listed in graviex exchange. and i lost around 1 btc in such kind of masternodes. if you really want to go for passive income then do trading or choose some altcoins which is listed on big exchanges line hitbtc,bittrex etc.
crypto4earn
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Man i will only suggest to not to go for masternode and pos for those coin that has been listed in graviex exchange. and i lost around 1 btc in such kind of masternodes. if you really want to go for passive income then do trading or choose some altcoins which is listed on big exchanges line hitbtc,bittrex etc.
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

Last year I earned decently and all this thanks to investment in crypto-currencies with small capitalization!)
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

Invest your money in altcoins, I think that will be the best thing for you to do. Like someone suggested here, the two best coins you should go for are NEO and WAGERR. The both are really good coins. I invest in NEO, but I don’t know much about WAGERR, but my friend said it’s a good one and I am looking forward to investing in it cause I see huge potential in it.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

To my mind even not the best passive income is good in crypto but you are right I suppose. Best way for me it is a long term holding because only in this way the risk is lowest.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

For me, passive income has two options: buy and wait for the price to rise. Or receive dividends from what you have in your wallet this coin. It's great to have a profit doing nothing. It remains only to find these coins and tokens that will bring it
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

It seems to me that you cannot start with $1000 to receive passive income, for this money you can buy a master node only illiquid and weak coins, that will be difficult to sell.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

It seems to me that you cannot start with $1000 to receive passive income, for this money you can buy a master node only illiquid and weak coins, that will be difficult to sell.

For me it's Ok to release a huge fund like 1000$ to earn a passive income. Just choose a good coin or altcoins like XRP but this coin will rise it price if you gonna hold it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: