Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down again below $ 10000  (Read 494 times)
jinxs

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

today, I saw a coin market cap, and was surprised by bitcoin prices back down again below $ 10000.

starting today I predict, that the rise bitcoin prices before a correction ends is a hoax and a fake.

the original bitcoin price is after the correction ends, in mid-year.
Under the influence of binance being stolen by hackers, the world’s cryptocurrencies have fallen, causing panic. Many people have been selling together. I think that now everyone needs to maintain their confidence in Bitcoin and not be affected by these news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jack Dragon

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:15:16 AM

I just strongly believe that bitcoin price is something we can't predict. Even analyst or economic expert states that bitcoin price depends to so many variables.  Imo it's price might be fall again to the point where people start to lose hope and finally sell their btc while the rich see the chance and buy when it's price falls then price slowly rise again.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

I seem many post like this, Don't worry, Bitcoin will never make us disappointed
Bitcoin is bigest and most famous cryptocurrency in the world, Bitcoin have much investors and much member at this forum. Though the price decline that's not meaning bitcoin will be be end. I think this meaning good time to buy bitcoin, because the price will be back to normal again!
Bitcoin developers will make bitcoin still life and useful for us, and we should support bitcoin, don't panic sell when the price decline, I believe Bitcoin will not reach very low price!
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

yep i didn't see that coming .Taught we would stay above 10 k for awhile
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:43:14 AM

Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. This is a simple law applied to any market. In any case, bitcoin and whole market will update its price records. It is extremely stupid now to sell coins. I believe that Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

Yes bitcoin price going down crazily, also other cryptocurrency going down their fiat price! don't be panic for this kind of situation it's a natural activity of cryptocurrencies. you can just buy and hold your cryptocurrency now.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

today, I saw a coin market cap, and was surprised by bitcoin prices back down again below $ 10000.

starting today I predict, that the rise bitcoin prices before a correction ends is a hoax and a fake.

I guess it's not a hoax and a fake, it's a matter of judgment you've done. yes, I agree at this time the market is really unstable. and it's a natural thing that happens on every stock market.
but I agree with you, mid year bitcoin will tend to be stable
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

Yes woke up again today to another red screen and Bitcoin at $8,500 and Ethereum at $650. We are still riding the rollercoaster at the moment I just hope the market regains some confidence this month and things stabilise a little at least.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

its just normal for btc to droop its price. Market is very unstable you didnt know when the price will go up and down. it will recover easily just wait.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

I was surprised to see it go below USD 9K once again and ETH below USD 700. I was hoping it would stay between 10k and 12K for a bit while everything stabilized a bit, but one never knows with crypto. On the plus side, this might be a good time to invest for those who are interested.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1246
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

If thenb bitcoin price is going down in my opinion this is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin. for me it is good to my investment in bitcoin atleast i can buy more now then hold it until the end of the year.

This is certainly a good time for people to buy bitcoins as prices are low again. But those who invested at higher price levels are stuck with the investment. It was rising slowly and went to $12000 but has started dropping again. Experienced investors may wait longer but new investors will not show so much patience. I am also surprised with this as there is no major negative news about crypto recently.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

If thenb bitcoin price is going down in my opinion this is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin. for me it is good to my investment in bitcoin atleast i can buy more now then hold it until the end of the year.

This is certainly a good time for people to buy bitcoins as prices are low again. But those who invested at higher price levels are stuck with the investment. It was rising slowly and went to $12000 but has started dropping again. Experienced investors may wait longer but new investors will not show so much patience. I am also surprised with this as there is no major negative news about crypto recently.

- The 3-1 cycle ended at 11.700-11.800.
std of date of btc next.
- the bottom of the moment expect 6k
- tonight 21h live market and graph change.
Today prices may drop to 7,800 and rise again.
- real estate made in case 2. giá cao giá của the 6k and 6k8 higher currency risk.
- the point value in all is under 6k.
The whole downtrend index was set up because the binance floor was hacked and Japan constantly squeezed the mandatory trading floors to improve security!

JimXcrab

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

yah, and i guess its time to buy as many as we can. because maybe tommorow or in the next day it will rise again.  Wink Wink
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

Bitcoin goes below $10K after SEC's call for regulation. This only shows that many are afraid of this regulation thing and we don't know why. Many are dumping their coins now but i think it could only be temporary because at the end of the day we will realize that regulation on the exchanges is a good thing for customers.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

I dont have the strenght to look at coinmarket list of coins. Im so angry and piss if i see my coins bleeding again. Maybe i need rest in looking at my portfolio, and becuase bitcoin goes down all coins are affected.

What is the point of being angry? You can't really change the fact that the price is being all red. What you need to do is just hope that it will be back to the normal, I am sure and many people believe that its price will be pumped again. We all as traders or even gamblers and investors might take this risk to hold it. Unless you have enough money to buy back on what you lost then may be it will be breakeven
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

I dont have the strenght to look at coinmarket list of coins. Im so angry and piss if i see my coins bleeding again. Maybe i need rest in looking at my portfolio, and becuase bitcoin goes down all coins are affected.

Don't be so angry, we're just in fluctuations of market, nothing unusual. Binance hack rumours lowered the price, it will go up again sooner or later. It's not the first nor the last time the market is "bleeding", so better stay cool, take a break from crypto for a while if necessary.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

Yes they are down again it is kinda disappointing because i lose again the value pf my holdings and i cannot cash it put because i will lose the money permanently and i need to buy something. So i cannot buy it right know i need to wait until it will cones to green again until it will go up above 10k again in the market. I thought that after last weeks pump they will continue to rice up to 15k but i am wrong maybe a lot of people are just waiting for the bitcoins to rise and they sell theirs immediately.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2352
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

What is the point of being angry? You can't really change the fact that the price is being all red. What you need to do is just hope that it will be back to the normal, I am sure and many people believe that its price will be pumped again. We all as traders or even gamblers and investors might take this risk to hold it. Unless you have enough money to buy back on what you lost then may be it will be breakeven
I think he just pissed off because he may bought again the bitcoins at the high price.That is the mistakes made by many people we need to buy when the market is red and sell them when it green to make money if someone doing that in opposite direction then you can't make any money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

In one week bitcoin price felt down almost by 20%!
Guys, how do you think, how low it can fall?
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

Dont worry, it's crypto. As for me, I wasnt expecting fallings that started from the early of January and continue these days. No one can predict the near future but further is good. So, chillax, mate.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: