Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptos doomed  (Read 665 times)
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

No need to put any links at the end of the thread mate Wink
Let's talk about the subject, well! Crypto will grow sooner or later, there's lots and lots of opportunity's in daily basis to make money and earn alot!
You just have to pick up something useful! just try to invest in a good coin, leave that investment for 2 years and comeback to enjoy it Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

Yes, the crypt is doomed, to success. With such capitalization on the market, which is now, there will always be a crowd of developers who will support it.         
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

In the eyes of the government, encrypted money is the enemy. They create a lot of bad news and hope to kill the password through public opinion.

But with the development of block chain technology, the future will be widely used, so we should have confidence in the password.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

Wow. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. If you believe that crypto is doomed, you are free to leave this market since that is your opinion and I absolutely do not agree with it. Crypto is here to stay and Bitcoin has already proved that time and time again, but you FUD spreading people love to degrade this market just for the heck of it. You really think faithful crypto investors get influenced by such silly statements? Majority of the crypto community know the potential of crypto which is why we continue to invest into this market since we believe in Bitcoin and the crypto world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nahnah

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

The possibilities you say are very unreasonable,

It seems you are one of the many people who oppose crypto,

Crypto is one of the developments in the digital world investment,

Many have benefited from crypto,
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Maybe the crypto markets will never develop.
It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin alternative on the DEX and makes sense

this industry has some large investors investing, you can just google some funds and names, not a difficult job to do. Also there are media who support bitcoin, so also that is not correct

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

As we can see, cryptocurrency market is growing again.
There are many ups and downs since the birth of bitcoin.
I am confident that it will only survive stronger.
jasper79

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

Marketcap is increasing everyday with Bitcoin nearing 9K again. Most coins are in Green so I guess it is a good sign that crypto is not yet doomed.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
The crypto-currency market can not but develop further and can not be stopped or destroyed. You write absolute stupidity. If bitcoin fell in price for a deep and long correction, this does not mean the end of the world and the crypto-currency market. After a certain time, the market will recover vseravno. By the way, already the fourth day bitcoin is growing quite well in the price and now its value, according to CoinMarketCap, is 8 941 dollars. For the first time since its fall, at least in the last month, bitcoin approached the mark of nine thousand dollars. Perhaps this trend will continue and he will start his upward movement. The market rises, coins and tokens in green. I think that the panic in individuals will finally end.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

It is a possibility!

No one really cares about what you are saying,so you can shut up your mouth now lol.

This industry has an upside down,rise and falls,growth and drops but it doest mean things are permanent when its happening..

Imagine how long this community runs from the day it was introduced and now getting better and better,price are continuously growing year after year
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

I want to say, big investors will come when the market is at the bottom and there will be enough sales so they can make big purchases with little. And hopefully also be a growing asset in the future.
Everict

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

It's not only possibility, it's half-true half-false. It's not like every coin will grow big or even worth any profit. That's natural that the things that are weaker in case of technology or popularity will die. But i think those big investors just need more time to get used to crypto. Most of them are kinda old, and as we know: most old people are scared of new things, but i thing the just need time to get used to it. In any case, i don't think crypto are doomed.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

If the big investors don't take the crypto markets seriously than from where do you think the crypto markets got a market cap of greater than $300 billions? The media are going to create negative campaigns as they are ran by banks and governments who don't like the decentralized nature of cryptos.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

It's not only possibility, it's half-true half-false. It's not like every coin will grow big or even worth any profit. That's natural that the things that are weaker in case of technology or popularity will die. But i think those big investors just need more time to get used to crypto. Most of them are kinda old, and as we know: most old people are scared of new things, but i thing the just need time to get used to it. In any case, i don't think crypto are doomed.

I don't think they are scared, they just do not have the required knowledge.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

There is truth in your words, crypto-currencies are doomed to success, because now the financial system is already bursting at the seams, I think that now many are already starting to think about what will happen in the future. Probably the world will really have to decide what will happen next with the financial system.
steins19

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

Probably coins might not get their highest peak because a lot of bad issues are linked with crypto. There are issues like scam, phished, and hacking that really are wearisome in the sides of investors. Unless a more systematized system has occur for crypto. But since crpyto are decentralized it will be harder for everyone to monitor each and everything besides their priorities. 

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

There is truth in your words, crypto-currencies are doomed to success, because now the financial system is already bursting at the seams, I think that now many are already starting to think about what will happen in the future. Probably the world will really have to decide what will happen next with the financial system.
I'm truely thinking that the OP doesn't look at his homework in coinmarket at all. Everything in that website is absolutely green and how can he still says that cryptos are doomed ?
Yes of course, unless he's blind and didn't see anything or he's just a guy talking without checking and thinking.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

If the banks that are Backing ripple Like Gazprom aren't big investors then what are? there are lots of big investors in the crypto market, serious with putting  money into the industry, Negative media is very  unavoidable especially when dealing with a new technology such as crypto, you don't expect a smooth ride to the top, crypto isn't doomed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

It is a possibility!

Of course the market in imperfect. Participation in gambling with cryptocurrencies is like a doing of business. You must to take risks anyway. And more important thing it is that you can earn very good money with the use of crypto. Remember about it.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

I don't think that cryptos are doomed. The biggest problem is that people have no patience and want results now. Everything need time to develop and settle. People see no results for a month and already think that it is the end of the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: