Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptos doomed  (Read 678 times)
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Maybe the crypto markets will never develop.
It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin alternative on the DEX and makes sense
And who is interested in the media ? Now you tell me, how can you destroy something that does not lend itself to any control and does not depend on anything? Just a trivial "this is bad" and the like. But the beauty is that the cryptocurrency has no negative sides. And this rather black PR will only benefit bitcoin.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

Here is one of the negative thoughts that affect current investors. Making a point of view without such specific evidence will only make the market worse in the future. All the predictions are emotional because no one can assert that this market will be potential or doomed.

cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

I think crypto will develop sooner or later. It have lots of positives if country will try to use blockchain and crypto as method of payment the transactions will be quicker and more safe. But this is just my personal opinion.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:13:24 AM

crypto markets are continuing to develop and stop with this "maybe", show facts for others to believe it. you are not ready if you think this way. creating FUD to others is not a good thing better think positive. only those ICOs that survive can be develop those that fail will be gone.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

There is a lot of negative media, but I do not think that you have said the right thing about investors - definitely they do not take ICOs seriously, but they do it with the relationship to Bitcoin and other big and expanded coins.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

When you say doomed, I really do not understand you. Are you trying to say that crypto will not recover or you do not have believe in the coin you invested in. For me cryptocurrency is growing larger day by day and the fluctuation you see is normal. the market falls to gain more participants and then grow rapidly again. If your investment is a sure one, you do not need to worry as it will rise again and make you proud.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin alternative on the DEX and makes sense
And who is interested in the media ? Now you tell me, how can you destroy something that does not lend itself to any control and does not depend on anything? Just a trivial "this is bad" and the like. But the beauty is that the cryptocurrency has no negative sides. And this rather black PR will only benefit bitcoin.
No one can really predict what will happen to these cryptos. But let's have faith! The market could be still in the correction stage. All my coins have also dumped and since January I have not yet sold any since it is low at price. ICOs are good investments just make sure you invest a good one. Keep hodling.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

As you have said- there is always a possibility of anything that could happen. I do not think that it will collapse until no one will hear about it. 
trinhdao078

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

As we can see, cryptocurrency market is growing again.
There are many ups and downs since the birth of bitcoin.
I am confident that it will only survive stronger.
susutao87

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

For the first time since its fall, at least in the last month, bitcoin approached the mark of nine thousand dollars.
yahata150

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:44:44 AM

Majority of the crypto community know the potential of crypto which is why we continue to invest into this market since we believe in Bitcoin and the crypto world.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

it's just a joke if anyone has a crypto statement is a damn thing, because now this crypto could be one of the supports of blockchain technology. so I think that statement is not fundamental.
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very young industry, so there is so much negativity around it. As the development of cryptocurrencies of this negative will be less. Cryptocurrencies are sure to develop, because it is the technology that makes our lives better.
MalinkaOw

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

It is strange that people believe that the government controls the crypt... I don't think it's possible, they can only manage it in local events and that's it. The system itself is completely independent.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

I agree and I won't blame you for thinking the same thing,. The market is on a slump and its still under the process of recovering. I took advantage of situation and bought alts while its low in price. We can always sell it later for a cheap price so its a WIN WIN situation. I still have hope with ALTS. Rather than saying alts are doomed, may you can right alts are in seeing the light from darkness. We all know that alts will go up soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

I do not think because I know crypto is still fine and it is not damned what you may be talking about crypto damned because crypto still cannot rise and not yet stable again, and I do not want crypto to be slumped, because many people are investors who invest in Crypto and make a profit

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

Public had gone into crypto frenzy but there seems to be loss of interest due to so much turbulence in the market. So its justified to get the perception of gloomy market. But its unpredictable if the mainstream looses interest what will happen. The market has been swaying for the last few months with lows and highs, due to the fluctations its advisable to hold and wait till the scenario shows up with some transparency. More secured blockchains are coming up in the recent future promising for a brighter world of cryptocurrency.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

Not at all. The best part about them is that they are on the internet and anything that is on the internet never really dies so cryptos will be here for a long time and as long as people keep buying and trading in coins then cryptos will always have value. The problem now is that people are seeing red all over the market which is making them scared but worry not, cryptos will recover.
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

It is a possibility!

Now serious discussions are going on and decisions are made at the state level regarding the regulation and licensing of the crypto currency. Perhaps at the end of this year we will see serious changes in the market of crypto currency.

arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

It just needs to get mainstream and we will see a complete of prices of our favorite tokens. We can only be hopeful for the best though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: