Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptos doomed  (Read 668 times)
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

No, the cryptocurrency are not doomed; as a matter of fact the company who offers electronic coin in the cryptocurrency provides a income a opportunities towards to the success to obtained better life.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

It's too early to write off crypto, we can agree that a lot of forces are against the progress of crypto but nevertheless with time and a lot of developments crypto will become mainstream.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

The only cryptocurrency will remain in the market are the one's legit, as you can see there are lots of projects/coins in the market today which people may confuse on which platform they will gonna invest their money and not all of them are legit. If you see the market in red days that is normal because of its volatility but it will recover too soon just give it time and longer your patience.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Of course not cryptocurrency is not doomed and they are not fits in this kind of descriptions of word instead cryptocurrency is useful and helpful to the investors to earn a good amount of income.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

It is just nonsense. Crypto has excellent development. even started a lot of support for this and surely this will be good for crypto in some time to come. even some countries also began to adopt it for their country because it is quite promising. denial and deception do exist but it will not be a barrier.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Wikadin

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

A lot money is in this industry. More people are interested and getting involved in cryptocurrency. As well appear cool promising ICOs. So, crypto can't just disappear.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

No they are not doomed, what is happening now is normal as a bear market always comes after a bull. It might be a long time too before we get to see better prices like the ones we saw in january but it will happen. The market is still very young, there is still a lot of moulding and alot of growing to be done but with time, the market will get better.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

Maybe the crypto markets will never develop.
It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin alternative on the DEX and makes sense
I don't really agree with you, crypto is really developing so fast and quick, the problem is that people are only looking at the price of these projects, and some people judge projects based on their price which is not supposed to be so, crypto is still developing, when it is fully developed, then the prices of these project coins will go high.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

I don't think cryptos are doomed. All of the coins are having really bad days in these times, and I think t is clear that this is one of the most usual features of the price characteristics of the altcoins. I think waiting and being patient are the best ways for now.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

Cannot understand some people being so negative. When we had 7 months bull market last year I very rarely heard that it is not normal rise ,
and it cannot last forever. What is positive for us we accept for granted, but when things not going in our favour we are crying.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

Cryptos is not doomed, cryptos is still developing so what we see now is more of small inexperienced  individual investors who always panic at a very slight news, cryptos will get to a time when experienced and institutional investors will join the space and when that happens, the space will be a lot more stable.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

They are not doomed. They are simply dead. 95% of them.

BTC, ETH, and 4 or 5 more are just survivors in a world of greed , manipulation and centralization. the total contrary of what was the initial idea of this market that attracted so many people. Now it's a big shit that should die and go deep in the ocean with all those greedy bastards, begining with Bitmain.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Since most of the altcoins are getting influenced by Bitcoin, it now goes down once again because the SEC postpones the approval of Bitcoin ETF and sets a deadline on September 30th. I don’t think they are doomed, just dumped a bit. I don’t worry about that as I’m looking forward to the exciting future of Bitcoin and other altcoins.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

Crypto has a future but most icos don't. 😶it's that simple

It is really hard to predict of what will happened in cryptocurrency for the next couple of months or years. It might stop or develop. What we can do is to focus to our coin and try not to affect with the negatives news beacause we don't know if the news is real or face. Just keep holding and have faith.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

crypto is not doomed, people always judge projects and crypto space by it's price, cryptos is not all about money aspect of it we need to look at the tech aspect of this industry, it's this tech that will make market prices of these coins to go high.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

crypto market will develop but it needs time, if you noticed crypto market is still in it's early stage of development, so if we give crypto market more years to come, it will develop into a huge market
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin alternative on the DEX and makes sense

I don't really agree with you, crypto market is developing and it will develop, right now crypto market is undergoing so regulations which after going though all the required regulation, the space will be reap for many investors to join the space, so give crypto market, it will be fully developed.
krimzon1321$$

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

The market will develop and grow. Not all coins will make it but cryptos aren't going anywhere.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

Not at all, crypto is not doomed, you cannot judge crypto and say it is doomed because of the current market price, I believe in the future the price of the coin will eventually grow when more people adopt and join the space, currently crypto currency has not gone main stream but I believe a time will come when it will go main stream.
siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

We have had a period of genuine plunge. The market by and by is recuperating and I am seeing a promising business sector in this year 2018. In this way, digital currency isn't encountering any type of mishap for the time being, fairly it is having a decent progress and planning for another bull run. The current year's I feel will be more prominent. No fate for crypto, yet a lifting up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: