Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you long on, and why?  (Read 3082 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

ETH and Bitcoin Smiley.

Bitcoin because I have always been in love with the idea since day one and eth because it has dropped way more than it deserves because of the all the troubles with ICO's not getting enough funding or the ones that got enough funding paid a lot for tokens they give out for ETH and now that ETH is lower those ICO owners lost money on ETH drops on both ways so they want to get rid of it.

With eth going so low and miners can't keeping it up enough I think it will skyrocket to a great level soon because it can't stay as low as this when even mining it costs more. Miners will not sell at these prices and the price will be just temporary.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:31:53 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 02:32:55 AM by maarx

It is better to prefer bitcoin and Ethereum along with some high potential altcoins. Split your investment don't stick on with two or three then only you can able to manage profit or less.  So pitch into them. Never hesitate investing into these coins. Find out coins with cheap price and good growth trend.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

I still spend my savings to invest in cryptocurrency and I believe that is a right choice for me. Recent markets are showing signs of recovery and I believe that everything will be fine in early 2019.
Cryptocurrency will thrive when people truly understand the benefits it brings to life.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

Minus the obvious BTC for the looong term win, I'm going long on:

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

(1) They're both really cheap right now
(2) They both seek to unsettle massive players in established markets. Sia is smashing cloud storage players and DENT is disrupting data strongholds in mobile
(3) They are already delivering fantastic products

What are you long on, and why?

I am into collecting altcoins right now. The chances is better as i can see it. Positivity also is my main assurance. My other longing is to become a trader.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

I am holding credit because they are building a blockchain that will perform millions of transaction per sec though with their recent tests, they have not achieved that yet, I am holding telcoin, they want to use telecom companies to send and receive money from different countries, though no partnership yet, but i am holding these coins and i will hold on for a very long time because i believe if they achieve their aim, it will be big.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

I have long position on RavenCoin and i am plan to hold at least 3 years. I have faith that this coin will be profitable in the future because this coin like bitcoin and ethereum in same time
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

I think I'll stick to the classic Ethereum. I know it may be not doing great right now but it is still a coin i see more potential than BTC. The suggestions here are great, but for what i can see, a coin that is used often gets to be a stabler coin than a coin that's bein kept inside a vault never to see the light of day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

I have long position on RavenCoin and i am plan to hold at least 3 years. I have faith that this coin will be profitable in the future because this coin like bitcoin and ethereum in same time

I believe in ETH and few other coins have being buying it on dips and staying long for these coins as find a huge market in coming future and things will change the way many things work in this online space. BTC will always be the king of the coins.

maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:31:48 AM

I am still long on some altcoin like adex, ethereum and ripple, I think all my asset become more higher price at the future and I am faith with my altcoin asset become higher price. just wait and see for several month to get my asset on top price.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

I am currently holding Ethereum, because i believe in it. We have seen last year that Ethereum was over $1.200. There is a lot of potential to double your money easy. I just don't get why people sometimes say Ethereum is a scam. So much fud last days.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

I think ether and wave token are good for long term ether now are very low and its time to buy and hold it wave token also are good because they have own market like bitcoin that is why both of them are good to hold for a long term.
I am always going to be long on bitcoin forever even though I still go long on altcoins to increase my bitcoin stash in the long run anyway but altcoins are just basically short term, they always come back down to meet me after selling the peaks and until then when i can see they are now being sustainable on their own, I would not give a damn about holding alts for too long anymore.

For the moment though, with altcoins, I am long on most of the top 20 coins with ADA, Waves and NEO being my major target for some good gains, I guess we have to wait and see how things would unfold.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

I am long on WAVES Bitcoin Ethereum NANO
STEEM is a bit of a gamble but it could be big
And I recently found this under the radar coin called TERA https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4573801.0
This one could be huge
Jimbable

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

I do feel like Satoshi coins such as burst, doge etc, are good to short. Which i do, and it keeps me sustained most of the times.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

What I miss in the world of bitcointalk and in cryptocurrenny is the increase in the price of all bitcoin or altcoin coins and again bitcointalk has a Bounty Bounty that is pretty good and many are not successful Bounty like before, ii because a lot of good price increases. we are getting bigger profits

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

Thanks for the thread, it gives me alot of ideas on what to buy. But what i do hold in my portfolio is BTCs and ETH. I know people will say that it is mainstream but these are strong coins that i know will bebstable soon enough. I also hold on to other alt coins and a few shitty coins i am ashamed to even touch.

Welbreang

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

Well im coming to forum to talk about thing like this . im holding ADA and ETC and it was worst thing i ever did .
all my capital is going minus and maybe i will just holding it again . even im selling it right know . it already nothing .
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

Mine are Kucoin, Golem and Utrust. These altcoins are still fresh and does not have a lot of controversies unlike other altcoin projects there that will just give you a lot of frustrations. When I check these coins, I always see the progress and they just keep working.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

I think I'll stick to the classic Ethereum. I know it may be not doing great right now but it is still a coin i see more potential than BTC. The suggestions here are great, but for what i can see, a coin that is used often gets to be a stabler coin than a coin that's bein kept inside a vault never to see the light of day.
There is no doubt in claiming that ETH is the best coin and might have great features than Bitcoin has but i think that it will not be able to give a tough time to Bitcoin. The reason is than that even if there is a rise in the value of ETH, the rise in the price of Bitcoin will be much more than that of ETH.

This is one reason it cannot beat Bitcoin even in future for ultimately the market decides on the basis of demand in addition to the exogenous factors involved.

Besides, the ratio of profit in Bitcoin is the only point of attraction for the people and more and more people are switching to this technology than ETH. This is my motivation to prefer Bitcoin over the rest of the coins.
g-uid (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

I am long on WAVES Bitcoin Ethereum NANO
STEEM is a bit of a gamble but it could be big
And I recently found this under the radar coin called TERA https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4573801.0
This one could be huge

Why do you think it could be huge? The premine immediately turned me off of it although 1 second block time did pique my interest just before that.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

ETH and Bitcoin Smiley.

Bitcoin because I have always been in love with the idea since day one and eth because it has dropped way more than it deserves because of the all the troubles with ICO's not getting enough funding or the ones that got enough funding paid a lot for tokens they give out for ETH and now that ETH is lower those ICO owners lost money on ETH drops on both ways so they want to get rid of it.

With eth going so low and miners can't keeping it up enough I think it will skyrocket to a great level soon because it can't stay as low as this when even mining it costs more. Miners will not sell at these prices and the price will be just temporary.
My first priority is also bitcoin because there is a lot of difference between bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market and the market cap is very high than any other crypto in the world. If you want to make huge profits then you should invest in bitcoin. Ethereum is also good but not number 1. Growth in the price is not high and you will make profit after a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: