Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you long on, and why?  (Read 3082 times)
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

I miss BTC prices back in 2017 in November, the price of BTC is now declining, I have not dared to invest, I hope the price of BTC will go up and also the price of pseudo coins can come back as before, now it's hard to make a profit

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

I am going long on BTC, ICX and RVN. I am believe those coin will be profitable if i hold it for long term. Beside that i am hold a few different token that i think having good project
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

What are you long on, and why?
Bitcoin, Ethereum because both have so much potential and the price is definitely not what it should be. Let me first explain about why etherum here. Right now, the price is under 200 dollars and I was long for Ethereum even when it was 200 dollars, now it is much more appealing and I have been trying to gather as much of it as I can afford because I believe it will be a lot more in the near future.

We all know bitcoin is great and expensive and all that because it is the first one and biggest name but right after that Ethereum is the biggest currency with the highest utility. It has so many features that is used by so many different sectors that it makes it valuable. The price went down because of this sudden sell off but it doesn't really worth this much it worth a lot more considering there is always buyers for it.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:08:43 PM

I am a hodler of ethereum and I see almost all the coins to be in a dip. I am currently buying more ethereum and holding them for a better market tomorrow.

Certainly, Ethereum will recover and even gain much, but you must be ready to hold this altcoin. I am sure that when the bull run starts, this cryptocurrency will be growing very fast.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

I miss BTC prices back in 2017 in November, the price of BTC is now declining, I have not dared to invest, I hope the price of BTC will go up and also the price of pseudo coins can come back as before, now it's hard to make a profit
I certainly missed that when the price of bitcoin soared as late as last year, because it made all the users happy about the very fast rise in the price of bitcoin and the huge price. yeah, hopefully with a short time, bitcoin will be like yesterday
g-uid (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

I am a hodler of ethereum and I see almost all the coins to be in a dip. I am currently buying more ethereum and holding them for a better market tomorrow.

Certainly, Ethereum will recover and even gain much, but you must be ready to hold this altcoin. I am sure that when the bull run starts, this cryptocurrency will be growing very fast.

Isn't Ethereum's utility its own downfall when it comes to deriving returns from the price? It doesn't make sense for the price to go up because the stakeholders want to keep the price low in order to maximize on utility. I suspect this is what will happen when the newness and wizardry from crypto is over.
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

I missed Bitcoin at the end of 2017 because the price was fantastic and made me a millionaire. I hope this price drop will end soon and the cryptocurrency is going up again, I really hope that.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

Im holding on and longing to help me to atleast recover some of my losses is Apollo (apl)
It is very promising and has strong partnerships i believe that apl is a sleeping giant as well

Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

I really miss the price of Bitcoin in 2017, making everyone excited, like coins, BTC, ETH, BCD, and Steller, all hoping this year could be a historic moment for coins and cryptocurrency, whether cheap or high prices. I don't know what happened this year good or bad for the whole coin.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

I am holding none of these 2 coins and have exited most of the alt coins. Most of the alt coins that I purchased also belonged to the top 10 category based on the coinmarketcap.

It is true that one can make a fortune by posting a good coin from new entrants but it is too much risk for me and thus I avoided it.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

Right now, I'm more conservative and held Ethereum and Bitcoin cash. I don't have any experience in trading per se so I'd stick to these coins to deal with first to feel out the market and get a handle on how things are. Once thst happens, who knows, maybe I'll dabble with crypto currencies that just ended their ICO or even ICOs.

pedangrusak

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

almost all crypto prices are cheap now because crypto prices have fallen considerably, and this gives us the opportunity to choose and at the same time buy a lot for investment by the end of 2018
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:12:59 AM

I really miss Etherher to be able to go back up to $ 1000.

Why:
my reason is that if etherum rises again, it will affect the token too, and finally all parties will get a profit.
Pumapipa

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

Holding long for Ripple (XRP) and also Stellar (XLM). I am also looking into Litecoin, Monero and NEO as these poses a lower buy rate nowadays compared to its prices from last year of 2017. I am very much looking forward to a 2 to 5 year hold on this one. I am going to see what happens if this will be profitable or not. I keep crossing my fingers for the 5 year period that I have set for this one.
serizawa

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

I miss ico when entering the market the price goes up to x10. now maybe we will never see ico when entering the market price rises x10
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

My long are to buy any cheaper coin as the price of the market goes dip each day by day. I as well want to trade these token to Bitcoin when there is an increase price
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Minus the obvious BTC for the looong term win, I'm going long on:

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

(1) They're both really cheap right now
(2) They both seek to unsettle massive players in established markets. Sia is smashing cloud storage players and DENT is disrupting data strongholds in mobile
(3) They are already delivering fantastic products

Sia and Dent is a really good coins and both of them have cheap price on market and if you see the market both of them have good volume. But, as of now I choose ethereum for a long term because of their new upgrade.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
g-uid (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Holding long for Ripple (XRP) and also Stellar (XLM). I am also looking into Litecoin, Monero and NEO as these poses a lower buy rate nowadays compared to its prices from last year of 2017. I am very much looking forward to a 2 to 5 year hold on this one. I am going to see what happens if this will be profitable or not. I keep crossing my fingers for the 5 year period that I have set for this one.

I agree, a 5 year strategy is a really good way to think about it.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

EOS is the coin I am interested in holding for long term because of the numerous ecosystem that is been developed around EOs each day. It is low in price too and with few dollars can accumulate more.

Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:05:49 AM

Minus the obvious BTC for the looong term win, I'm going long on:

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

(1) They're both really cheap right now
(2) They both seek to unsettle massive players in established markets. Sia is smashing cloud storage players and DENT is disrupting data strongholds in mobile
(3) They are already delivering fantastic products

Every Crypto from the first 100 on the coinmarket is very cheap to buy into now and hold for long. Just select the few you can buy and get at least 1,000 units each.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: