0%-25% - 8 (8.6%)
25%-50% - 15 (16.1%)
50%-75% - 43 (46.2%)
75%-99% - 20 (21.5%)
No loss, I got profit! - 7 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January?  (Read 1387 times)
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.

Those figures are pretty bad. I guess thats why STOP LOSSES are very important. Make sure you set them a comfortable level at which you are willing to lose.

On my end i've only invested mostly in "blue chip" cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. I'm down from $1200 to $700 on ETH but the upside potential is really good. For Bitcoin i'm down from $13000 to $8500 but again, i am optimistic the price will recover easily.
Since you only invested in good coins you have nothing to fear the problem are all of those people that invested in coins that were just starting out, even a good project will have a lot of problems to survive under the current conditions, and this is true as well for new projects that are having problems getting enough funds to become something more than a good idea.

The massive downfall has really been affected a lot of cryptocurrency and due to bitcoin's price crashing down all altcoins had fallen its value. Most of the coins I had was really struggling to have good price  right now as its falling 70% of its value since last year's price outbreak. However am still hopefull thaf this will not remain worst than before,  because am still postive thag we will see the great price between alts and bitcoin this 2018.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

My altcoins also drops big since last january. Like my altcoin it valued at around $4 last january. But now it only valued at $.36.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

This is the first time I've been down and it's very difficult for me to withstand the pressure of the whole market, realizing that I have almost lost everything already. And there is no hope that in a week there will be a dynamic growth of the market and volume of trades. Many already sell and further aggravate the situation.

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:17:35 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 02:33:46 AM by aeternus

This is the first time I've been down and it's very difficult for me to withstand the pressure of the whole market, realizing that I have almost lost everything already. And there is no hope that in a week there will be a dynamic growth of the market and volume of trades. Many already sell and further aggravate the situation.
But you must endure, holding when you are up is very easy and it does not require any effort, holding when you are down is the real test of your character, even if when it comes to my bitcoin I am still on profits my main investment in altcoins is down 72% and it has been very hard to hold my coins but even at this point I still trust that the coins I choose will give me profits but I will not see those profits unless I keep holding.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

This much   Angry https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ath
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

My altcoins also drops big since last january. Like my altcoin it valued at around $4 last january. But now it only valued at $.36.
Sad because almost all altcoin has declined in price by about 60% since last january. I also experienced the same thing. maybe this time my assets decreased $4000 because of the correction that happened since january. I hope this downward trend is over and recover quickly happen
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

I did not lose even the coin that I have decrease from january until today because I bought a coin who the price is cheap and most of them bought last 2 years and other is last 1 year ago. But I bought some coin who the price decreased little but it's a support only so if I totall all my profit versus lost the profit is bigger and better than lost . I don't care about the lost I care about profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

Almost all Altcoin that I hold the price down. I think all Altcoin and including Bitcoin at the beginning of last year cost all down. But when the price is low I choose to continue to hold it rather than sell it as soon as possible.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

I did not lose even the coin that I have decrease from january until today because I bought a coin who the price is cheap and most of them bought last 2 years and other is last 1 year ago. But I bought some coin who the price decreased little but it's a support only so if I totall all my profit versus lost the profit is bigger and better than lost . I don't care about the lost I care about profit.
You are lucky to have coins years ago. Personally my paper loss is about to 50% but I still believe that all my coins will bounce back. This is not my real money of course since this is just my profit in signature campaign but I still sad since Its losing the value of my work. Nevertheless, I will continue to hold on my coin no matter what cost.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

What do you do to respond to it, Do you sell it or hold it?

Previously, I apologize if me many ask. Grin
Because I'm experiencing a decrease of about 70% with altcoins that I have since January and until now I remain consistent to hold it. Whenever the price increases at least 40% from now, I'll sell it to buy another coin.
That's the plan I'm going to do.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

my omisego in january was at around $17 and now it is down to $11.5 and appcoin to $4 down to $0.32 but i know it will go up again soon Smiley
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

I will say from January till now, my altcoin is down by 20% and this is really not a big loss for me and I will continue to hold them because I believe the market will recover soon and the increase in price will help coverup for this loss.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

Basically although many have experienced a decline, nevertheless everything is not over, it can still do daily trading and investment for the long term. We are here just trying to hold and stay optimistic
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:37:08 AM

You are lucky to have coins years ago. Personally my paper loss is about to 50% but I still believe that all my coins will bounce back. This is not my real money of course since this is just my profit in signature campaign but I still sad since Its losing the value of my work. Nevertheless, I will continue to hold on my coin no matter what cost.
Do not worry if the coins you are holding are mostly bitcoin, ethereum and similar coins at some point the market is going to recover, I know that it can be difficult to keep holding seeing that your investment seems to go down more and more with each passing day but the day you least expect it things will go back to normal and the price will reach a new all time high.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

I lost 60-70%.
Mostly with Powerledger, we power, peercoin, salt, copytrack and hero. I had winners as well like Zebi, nucleus, etc.
But so much more losers. This is the worst year for me in crypto.
And I don`t see light at the end of the tunnel.

Bummer.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

It's been a while since bitcoin still got caught in the middle of the storm and even until now, the cryptomarkets are bleeding as bitcoin's market value fluctuates again. Since then, i lost more than half of my crypto assets' value and all i can do for now is to hold them while keeping my faith on bitcoin.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

Almost all Altcoin that I hold the price down. I think all Altcoin and including Bitcoin at the beginning of last year cost all down. But when the price is low I choose to continue to hold it rather than sell it as soon as possible.

Instead of holding it only, why you do not try to buy more when it is down so much? You are holding means that you believe it will get pumped later, so buying it more will give you better profit than just by holding. As you will get profit when it get pumped but it is still under the price when you bought it in the beginning of this year. Of course it is risky to buy more but if you believe it, then it is worth to buy it.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

So far my loss is over $ 4,000. But I decided not to sell them at this price point, I would wait and expect the market to rebound later this year.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

I lost 60-70%.
Mostly with Powerledger, we power, peercoin, salt, copytrack and hero. I had winners as well like Zebi, nucleus, etc.
But so much more losers. This is the worst year for me in crypto.
And I don`t see light at the end of the tunnel.

Bummer.
70%? this is a huge loss figure. I think you need to replace the token you are holding. project like copytrack was i not so sure. you must replace with a token that has good prospects
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

I lost almost 89% of the price of my altcoins. It is a kind of a big regret why I let the big moment just pass by right in front of me and then letting it into dip moment while I witnessed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: